Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Wid all da nigaar khan and brij mauritus chaos..we forgot about Pooja...did any1 notice Pooja is completely into Brij..bilqul bawli..i mean before it ws Brij but now its Pooja.. and tht just shows how we gals r..every1 can relate to pooja..asin all day she thinks about brij only...as she said brij ji ka chehra aankhon ke samne ghumra rehta hain..alll she can think aboout is how she can manaw Brij...even tody i ws suuprised how the first person she called ws Brij..not her familly... LOL   Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21durumI_luv_pretzel.....Lata.....tayabafarooqui

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deewani hogayi hain tu deewani..." in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
i dont blame her. Brij ji has that effect. wen he luks at her wid soo much luv in his eyes Heart wat is gal gonna do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durumI_luv_pretzel

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Wid all da nigaar khan and brij mauritus chaos..we forgot about Pooja...did any1 notice Pooja is completely into Brij..bilqul bawli..i mean before it ws Brij but now its Pooja.. and tht just shows how we gals r..every1 can relate to pooja..asin all day she thinks about brij only...as she said brij ji ka chehra aankhon ke samne ghumra rehta hain..alll she can think aboout is how she can manaw Brij...even tody i ws suuprised how the first person she called ws Brij..not her familly... LOL   Big smile
I completely agree...its just a matter of time...and the girl falls head over heels in love with the man...sote, jaagte bas ussi ki sapne dekhti rehti hain...me too was really surprised that she calls Bij and not her family first after she reaches Mauritius ...height of deewangiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Anurna and sparky...i agreee..brij is just... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Lata... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
BRIJ ji ke liya mein b ithni deewani hogayi Wacko my family r plannin of sending me to paagal khaana Cry and r threating to break my laptop. all i do is watch old episode of Brija or i'm logged on this forum. this is all Brij ji fault why is he sooo dashing, gorgeus and da list goes on Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparky21

BRIJ ji ke liya mein b ithni deewani hogayiWacko my family r plannin of sending me to paagal khaanaCry and r threating to break my laptop. all i do is watch old episode of Brija or i'm logged on this forum. this is all Brij ji fault why is he sooo dashing, gorgeus and da list goes onDay DreamingDay Dreaming

LOL yaaa saaame my free times ar all blocked by Brija...and evryone on ma family knws about it...

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
alpha i just notice u change ur profile pic  .this is rahul na Approvehe looks  soo classy carismatic in every look .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.