Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

Pooja and Brij confess their love for each other

boby128 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
a good news and also a bad news...brij and pooja will confess their love fr each other πŸ˜›and at the same time Rangoli or nigar khan or brij's wife will enter in the show... 😭

A link abt that...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Nigaar-Khan-enters-Sapno-Ke-Bhanwar-Mein/articleshow/12108266.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moniks_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think they should show Negar as Brij's wife as he has been shown to be a man of  solid character and morales and it wouldn't do any justice to show a man of his character bein alreday married and falling for a younger girl. If they totally have to show Negar, they should introduce her as a would be or a fiance at the most.

Mujhe nahi lagatm k wo nigar ko brij ki wife batayenge...ha shayad fiance bata sakte hai.thank god atleast brij pooja ka love confetion to ho jayega
flower_rose thumbnail
for once brij didn't mention about his wife...does she really exists?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: Moniks_19

I don't think they should show Negar as Brij's wife as he has been shown to be a man of solid character and morales and it wouldn't do any justice to show a man of his character bein alreday married and falling for a younger girl. If they totally have to show Negar, they should introduce her as a would be or a fiance at the most.

Exactly...i agree completely fingers crossed...i don wan them to ruin Brijs character..plus it wudnt make sense..bcs neither vabna nor aparajita knws about him bein married...and why wud it b a secret marriage...
global1234555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A ll in all our group is watching this  serial only to see BRIJ and POOJA 's lovely pair and their relations advancing to a beautiful way in their marriage . We would not like to see them separated . we will watch the serial only when they ( BRIJ & POOJA) are shown together .
durum thumbnail
I am pretty sure she will be the wife.  But given that news reports say that she is a jet setting, worldly wise lady, the marriage may have been one of convenience.  There is more to Brij than meets the eye. I know, I know ... he is supposed to be noble and with some principles etc.  but he is also mildly reckless, manipulative and keep in mind that after flirting with Pooja (who was more in hero worship mode till then), he suddenly backed off without any explanation whatsoever.  While Brij is definitely not a scoundrel, he does have a different agenda that we will find out about only once Negar Khan enters the show.  One of the puzzling things was how BBP changes literally overnight.  One moment he drops off the purse and has a eyeball match with pooja and the next morning he ungreets her with the great wall of silence...
karma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow brij pooja ko love u bolega i m so happy lekin nigar brij ki nahi girdhar ki wife ho yaar are muje brij pooja ki jodi chahiye faltu ka kachara nahi 🀒
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: durum

I am pretty sure she will be the wife.  But given that news reports say that she is a jet setting, worldly wise lady, the marriage may have been one of convenience.  There is more to Brij than meets the eye. I know, I know ... he is supposed to be noble and with some principles etc.  but he is also mildly reckless, manipulative and keep in mind that after flirting with Pooja (who was more in hero worship mode till then), he suddenly backed off without any explanation whatsoever.  While Brij is definitely not a scoundrel, he does have a different agenda that we will find out about only once Negar Khan enters the show.  One of the puzzling things was how BBP changes literally overnight.  One moment he drops off the purse and has a eyeball match with pooja and the next morning he ungreets her with the great wall of silence...

exactly...it was BBP who made the first move and started giving signals to the gullible Pooja...and once she was struck there is no turning back for the poor dame...she has fallen for him hook, line, and sinker
sparky21 thumbnail
Brij ji shld not b married, thy have potrayd him man of honour and him going after puja while comited sum1 else it dsnt feel rite. evan if it is marriege of convience. Rangoli i feel is related to daddji. just imagine wen G and R get together to make poor puja life hell.😑😑😑
😑
bul also saying that i realy want Brija 2 happn. i luv BBP charactor  he so hawt. Rahul Singh put jaan in to it.❀️ 😍 😳