Punar Vivah

Gurmeet's autograph :) - Page 5

Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to share with you Gurmeet's autograph which one of his fans of Ramayan got during his Ramayan days.

I just started looking at the Ramayan and omg...Gurmeet just waw me.He made Shri Ram come to life and I am so hooked. After I get home from work and finish dinner my girls and I sit and look at maybe 3 or 4 episodes before we go to bed...He is so awesome as Shri Ram...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Trinibeauty

I just started looking at the Ramayan and omg...Gurmeet just waw me.He made Shri Ram come to life and I am so hooked. After I get home from work and finish dinner my girls and I sit and look at maybe 3 or 4 episodes before we go to bed...He is so awesome as Shri Ram...

Hey dear, nice to meet you.πŸ€— Yes, Gurmeet was amazing as Lord Ram, and I remember how many young children were hooked to Ramayan when it first came. My little brother, who was two or three when it came, just loved Hanuman and was always so excited during the war scenes, especially if they involved Hanuman.πŸ˜†
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I like his writing😍!!
Afterall he writes by his beautiful hands☺️!
I had seen his autograph in GF!
But its pleasure to see his autograph again!
Thanxx for sharing

@ evasumi:Plzz share GC's autograph from GHSP sets
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Pikachu I will sure share his autograph it is a pleasure to do soo..
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jai shri ram !!!😍
luving the way guru bhaiya signed his autograph, hayyee!!!
thanks for sharing it dii.πŸ˜ƒ
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
here is Gurmeet and Drashti's autograph...

This was taken when I visited them on Gurmeet's wedding reception in Feb 2011

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here is my picture with Gurmeet...

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Eva !!! πŸ˜ƒ
Thnku so much πŸ€—
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much Janaki and Eva... πŸ˜³
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: evasumi

I have not gone through all the posts here...  but would like to say something...

JR Thank you for posting the autographs..  Yes I did see this earlier but it is always a pleasure to see GC's handwriting and his love for his fans in that...

Before meeting Gurmeet I too wished seeing this autograph.. that I wish I had those personally from him...

Pinky love your POV that not every one has access to get his autorgraph and if some one is sharing let's just enjoy it..

Zee dear Technically you r right that these are "old documents" but many people are new to this forum and completely new to Gurmeet so I think It would be very exciting for them to see Gurmeet's own handwritings. 

Though these autograph was taken in the days of Ramayan but the fact remains the same that these are Gurmeet's own handwriting and I am sure though people may have seen it many times but still those must have been cherishable moments for the person who visited him and all who were associated with that person at that time..

Personally I would not mind to see it anytime... In fact I also have his autograph when I visited him on the set of Geet and if time permit I will share my copy too if people would like to see it...

So let's stop arguments and enjoy his autograph because I know for sure that these are genuine handwritings of Gurmeet...  :)))

love you all eva

Finally, AT LAST, someone is making sense! 😊 Talking about me, NEW or OLD, I would love to watch his signature now and then! From where this new and old come in the first place? πŸ˜†