Hitler Didi

Rishi scene at Police Station did it for me :) - Page 3

abbhivyakti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice post.. yes it was nice.. One can feel in his eyes, that he feels the pain experienced by her... So true..!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
In this scene Rishi really acts as sensible and loving person.
and i am happy ke he has not told Inder's name because it looks very bad or what i can say not like a normal human if he said that.Anyone saying his/her father's name as thief it feel themselves real low.

beacuse Rishi telling Indira or police that Inder is that guy not only make Indira feel low fr his father's deed but also would destroy her respect.Inder can do this type of thing not Indira who has self respect.

I am happy ke Indira ne Indar ko nikal diya ,other than Rishi telling the truth.
It makes sense and hatts off to Rishi and cvs for not telling Inder's name.

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awsome scene that was...so natural and beautiful loved it
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moksha89

nice post!!

really enjoyed the scene as well. there was a sense of softness around the whole scene & i really feel like indira and rishi are now so well in tune with each other & their scenes seem to really come alive on screen (like when he changed the fuse and she held the candle, or when she contemplated bringing rishi back into the house).  what i particularly like about this shaadi track was that there is a certain sense of maturity, a thoughtfulness, concerning rishi and his actions now.  he could have easily said it was inder sharma who stole the necklace or hatched some ridiculous plan to remake the necklace and present it as the original, but he thought of indira and how much respect means to her... he didnt do anything more or less than he had to.  he isnt trying to cover any of his steps (for instance when he brought the truth out of radhey in order keep only truths present.  he has chosen not to propel lies).  he has left projecting a fake image & is doing what i wanted him to do ... work honestly to gain her trust and respect.  he truly cares so in the end the changes he's making is stopping him from living an error and helping to fix a mistake.  

very nicely put.i agree with it completely.
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really want her to forgive him soon.they are the best. like smaeer but not with indra. 
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RafAholic

Hello peeps :)

I just managed to catch up with today's episode of HD and what to say, hats off to the CVs for enabling the storyline to progress at a healthy pace, without dragging it. That has to be one of HD's highlights and I don't think many shows are capable of doing that 👏

I totally agree. I love how this show doesn't lag unnecessarily like so many others.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, Rishi is a gem.  He has a high tolerance level towards both Indu's anger & sorrows.  Some guys are not into less happy girls because they find them to be "emotional baggage" but Rishi isn't like those guys.  He is ready to face Indu's "emotional baggage"- her constant issues w/her family, her depressed state, & her anger, etc. & support her through thick & thin.  He loves his madam malkinji sooo much.     
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edabella

I agree, Rishi is a gem.  He has a high tolerance level towards both Indu's anger & sorrows.  Some guys are not into less happy girls because they find them to be "emotional baggage" but Rishi isn't like those guys.  He is ready to face Indu's "emotional baggage"- her constant issues w/her family, her depressed state, & her anger, etc. & support her through thick & thin.  He loves his madam malkinji sooo much.     

very nice observation.
he become good support system for indira.

now i lost count -how many times he helped indira in tough situations.