Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

-inteha- maaneet SS LAST PART - 153pg mar15 (Page 17)

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasraj123

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

PART 2

Dev smiled ' wohi tho.. humren baba hukum sabse hatken hain. He may be all that village types.. but he knows everything wat happens around. He doesn't like to tie anyone down..
nt smiled hugging him..  when he is so understanding anyone would loved to be tied to him.

She just crossed her fingers kash di bhi itni modern hoti.. naam ke liyen she is born & brought up here.
Dev ' trust me unhe yanha nahi  shahgrah main hona chaiyen tha.
Nt ' seriously can u believe I don't remember when I saw her in anything else but that white saree of hers
Dev sadly added ' aur sur pe pallu
Nt ' oh god !!! that too in NYK. How can she ..
Dev ' frankly humren  shahgrah ki ladkiyon ko di se kuch seehkna chahiyen
nt gave a very skeptical look to Dev ' when did u see them
Dev immediately changed the topic saving himself from beaten up from Nt.

The international school in the out skirts of the jaisalmere district was also under one of the royal families trust. Maan was the trustee there.
He worked closely with the school management since the same management helped him run a school in the village.

The annual function was on & maan was the chief guest. As his car entered the main building he saw the school securities running behind  a small boy. He very curiously watched them especially all those big big guys behind a tiny little thing.
Just leave me he screamed in a typical British accent at the security who picked him like a chicken back to the building.
Maan intervened ' chodeyen ussen
the security immediately left him down & bowed his head ' ji hukum
the boy ran & hid behind Maan who for now seemed his perfect savior. 
Maan kneed down to meet the little menace ' kya baat hain?
Boy ' umm.. lifted his brows cutely not very sure of wat Maan said
Maan smiled ' I means wats the matter he said with an accent
the boy instantly lit up in joy ' I just hate this place
its jail... its all a punishment for me. Thats so mean. How can they do this to me ..
his little face frowned like he was burdened with the whole worlds problem.
By then the principal & other trust members came to welcome Maan Hukum
boy got really scared & hid behind Maan again. Principal tried to tell the security to get him in. Maan gestured its ok. Maan walked in the auditorium..while the little one hid behind him holding his hand. The whole children greeted him as baba hukum
the boy pulled his kruta to get his attention.. Maan smiled & sweetly obliged
boy ' why r they calling u papa hupum
principal corrected it his baba hukum... hukum..hu kum..
boy hum pum.
Maan found really funny they way he was trying so hard to get it correct.. especially with his cute accent.
Then finally he stuck with papa hukum
then he thought for a brief moment ' hain man!! isn't like dad types
Maan laughed loud.. louder than anyone would have ever heard him
boy ' u r not my dad .. urn't that bad  .. he checked him out ' na...
I will stick with papa hukum
Maan muffled his laughter ' now be quiet
boy cutely kept his finger on his lips... umm

after the whole program. The principal told Maan the little boys name is Karan. He is been here only for a month & he just doesn't seem to co-operate. He just hates in here.
Maan ' wat abt his parents
principal shied ' they r little strict on him
Maan ' send him to shahgrah with the new group
principal was not sure... he just bowed his head ' ji hukum
it was learning process where in 10stds from the International school got the chance to visit the local schools & mingle with the students & get to live their life style only with written permission from parents.

A week latter Karan reached  shahgrah with the other students he was least interested in the whole thing..he just looked a way to again get out of there. He even managed to escape only to land back with Maan.
Karan ' hai papa hukum
he said in excitement.
Maan gestured the securities running behind him to take at ease.
He took him to the Ranwat Palace.
Karan ' wats this place?
Why r these people standing there bowing their head.
Just then an elegant lady walked straight to them wearing a white saree with pallu on her head...royalty oozing out of her..   yeh hukum ki hawali hain
karan looked at her in awe..like he as seen some ajoba
Maan snapped his fingers infront of him..  karan immediately looked around.. r u king types??
how can u even live here?
Imagine how much u need to walk before u reach this place.. or this place.. or here..
he ran around the place .. only his voice echoing in the whole palace.
Both Maan & Daadi were drawn back to some time..that seemed never existed.. or seemed just still!!!lost somewhere.
Daadi tried to look away ' hum kahna lagwaten hain
karan ' sorry
Daadi smiled ' I mean lunch
karan ' u can speak english?
Daadi ' off course I can!!
Karan ' wow.. I am sure no one is going to believe this if I tell them at home.

With in a week Karan had become quiet a chum-cha off papa hukum. He even convinced every one at home he was joining the school in  shahgrah. 2 months had passed & karan had become almost the chote hukum types.. especially they way he tried to copy Maan & mock with the villagers.

Well time just flies.. it was Maans time to be in US. Karan created a big scene in the airport not letting Maan go... & all that puppy faces.. no one could refuse.. uff hukum.. just couldn't break his heart.. he had to promise so many things .. to let him finally go.

Dev, anni & Nt went to receive Maan. This was the first time Maan visited Dev & anni in US. Its always them visiting shahgrah during their holidays. He didn't bother changing his look. Anyway he hadn't planned on visiting anyplace. He was just to meet Nt's parents & get back home.

precap
hukum meeting the lady!!!
-PREV    PART  1 NEXT  PART 3   -
Please leave me lots of comments & likes..
me craving
love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 02 March 2012 at 11:45pm

The following 292 member(s) liked the above post:

ksipaninimmi26snehag10farhana1234inlwgeetkrishna.drashtipatel30thuri123vani0391deepsglovelyninizil143priyanka55555cukishmaancrazyjyotiagarwalabshamaaneet_mansiattitudeshyjagritimanochabvh123gaajmishimSeemaMartingayathripriyankCandy_jssahyajaasz_25star432AISHAJSaisha_1998mandakini_marchrostshafeepiyasinghfatiya52110sruthi8pwinchipesshashiffageetkamaangagsyanu0426Paingel5armadariz2000DreamyPrincess1asmi123leen10leensharbatvemtoronukrnlLoveLiveDancebhakbhartifanzeeenu-Trinity-samirah_amjadsaswati_2008-divya-lakshmisalvadiPoonamTYellowtullipsRujul13cue1sakadafipiyushivij10-Elfin-thendral_111Swaatiianaum91maureen84maneet20119290860623MSgayatrikrsh07priyanka86richu26mamatha.pinku33Rithikhapriyankasweet21anna12Moon002lovepoopritmCiaMaaneetFrancisco.Angelsneha137Nivedithachandnityakshubhangikavya.sravyaBlushingqueenjeyanthi123.lovemaaneet.Beena_gits_medhamigeetVinsh23pinkybedirashgirl000saroneha512Mino_Mpearl_warriorprinces939NH1971ambili123teju2292micky11PoojaMishtySameenaasdh_ritiSphinxcutemishtiShiya1206-eiya-BluntlySpeakingimaasthayashviagarwalLadyArwenGurlygirlCrystalSayahuny.thebestcrazydevil87prema_ksRukhluvMaanam_sweet_parishristi1Be.edgymyedward12nan_10m-g19mishtibmanali gargsiroililyHina.khanxxxkar1538--Dia--star_777Arsheelakamna-Tannu-baisakh45zaqxswsummikhanmaansi007cherieLoveramzu32Anu-Ananyacyum321lalitha..puthdreamy4everAnvi2009Nav2010Rocks.DharaMsMovielover286pearlgurti30JayaRbasicquestion1Doracakemaanujaanuruchskrndranjalisen85sweetysaranExpectoPatronumShimmerrMaaneet4evelove4allbilly_ritujssoodMayamaanallibrSushmacholkedazzlingdivzshalinisaran89d_soniagbhatinsight555kingofmeNeejumaanshiKasiKasisadumaneetnats0101mayapariShonameet...RIDDHIMA...priya_ya1408sanghita0000crazydream--Fairy--Awari_MaanZohamaaneetkabslocksPriyasitellymenehakapoor7mannu_minnieritzy09sweetkjmaaneet5ambbihaharshithaaaaaaa18myprideRaDMG25smj1977.shrutirupzloveukrati5-memorable-ambeernRamharipaponeconDilsaysneha.junejasonu4eversmallvilleninandajenn-Prithi-blueopalshruthiRPaintedSkysanu3108vivacious_gurl--Ratna--maanmeet1rsroopalimaanseesona-rai--aarthi--hinal_maaneetshalini_smaaniqrat_areebHansaN-afsha-prerna1khwaishfannamita25CrazzyBusymandymoredivareenapop77anuandaviAmoureuxswetha10honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212arpitajiammu5preethiaShalvekeenu_kkseemamarykawaii_geetCutieTeju---nishu----Mishu--WhiteGirl-Remya_Pillaikahkashansakinajasraj123Shruthelove2_somaSaamsCraziest_MGkkiddooLittle_Mermaid.vrinda22ana56punam2712impoojavermaInvisible_WingsShruti_GoyalBDayGal-11Janharshdbtamanna1391Madhuri53abinash079Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_todayzstarbhanu_rekhagNeelambari..spvd_CookieMonster_-Orchid-goldenmoon

Arsheela Goldie
Arsheela
Arsheela

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Nice Update
But what about Karan abb yeah Koon hai 
and Papa Hukum ????

lets see what U have in your Store

Edited by Arsheela - 02 March 2012 at 10:25pm
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutheAjay

Waiting...

count me in line toooWinkWinkWink

hi how are you shruti

muskanp

baisakh45 Goldie
baisakh45
baisakh45

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
readers want you to shut DA down!!!who are these readers?i really want to see them.muskaan lots of us want DA not to shut at least for next 60 updates.so better you don't do this for that few readers.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13princes939sunshine94muskanpimpoojaverma

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
loved it dear...

as always loved the title INTEHA...

ye maaneet ke pyar ki inteha hogi...

wow another story on maaneet...

hukum baba maan... 

loveing him in this role...

so i hope in next part we will come to know nt di aka geet......

muskanp

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by baisakh45

readers want you to shut DA down!!!who are these readers?i really want to see them.muskaan lots of us want DA not to shut at least for next 60 updates.so better you don't do this for that few readers.

mee also wants to know about them dear. do lets us know kon hai vo gadde... da is awesome story as all like your old one...i know your have much more to write in that u dare not to finish it abhi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nan_10PoojaMishtyprinces939muskanp

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
awesome update DI
loved it
the little boy and Maan part was really good Papa hukum bina shadi ke hi papa ban gaya
oh wow baba maan hukum will meet his lady soon, hope its will start with gud one and not them fighting over something
cont soon

muskanp

Go to top