Loved cute little Karan.. 😊

thanks Muskan for a weekend suprise with Inteha.. :

Love you
Posted: 12 years ago

waiting for da next parts (3-6)

plz update

PART 3

Dev, anni & Nt went to receive Maan. This was the first time Maan visited Dev & anni in US. Its always them visiting shahgrah during their holidays. He didn't bother changing his look. Anyway he hadn't planned on visiting anyplace. He was just to meet Nt's parents & get back home.

The moment Maan settled his luggage in the room, he freshened up & came down.
Maan ' challo lets go to her place
Nt & Dev looked at him in shock.
Dev ' baba hukum aap thaken huen hongen
Maan ' nahi hum teehk hain
Dev ' baba hukum, I told them we will be coming to there house tomorrow.
Maan sighed.. like he hated this place. Like it was sophisticating.. tearing him apart.
Dev could understand especial him always being in the village, Nyc would be little too much to handle .. & off course the jet lag.

Maan didn't step out of the house ..neither could he sleep. The whole night.. he was restless just hating this whole idea of coming here. He tried to take some sleeping pills & finally managed to get some sleep in the early hrs.

next day Maan & Dev went to Nt's place. Maan was pretty sure wat to say. He so confidently walked in.. the moment Nt's parents came in...
Nt ' yeh meren dad or yeh meren mom
he just stood up & looked at them blankly... fearing to face the worst night mare of his life...
Geet walking down the steps in white saree with a light border..

he could only remember the very first time he saw her... outside the disc in this same dam city.. how old was he.. 18..19
she was not even 15 then!!! dressed in a short pink skirt with black leather jacket..she was so vibrant.. colorful.. how could he miss that loud heels she wore. & cutely pouting at the bouncer who was not letting her in with her frds.

Wat was he even doing there.. he was supposed to be going for a private party.. well I suppose thats how they were supposed to meet!!!!
meera geets cousin & maans college mate.. pleaded him to take Geet with him.. they so dam much wanted to be their in the disc. Geet was so pissed off
Maan ' I am going for a party, I will be more than happy if u could join me
Geet eyes lit up ' r u serious
Maan smiled opening the door for his lady!!!
it was fun.. it was silly.. both were young.. & in full masti mood.. he didn't want to go to the party alone while Geet was desperate to see this side of life.. especially living with all her cousins & their frds who were few yrs older.. she really had become naughty.

The party was so much fun.. especially for Geet she had never been to a such a party before.. she actually got drunk.. & so did Maan.. it was silly.. dancing.. & holding each other.. & then.. soon it became intense.. don't know how he managed to drive back home.. kissing.. & hugging..
by the time they were in his flat.. his hands were pulling her t-shirt up.. caressing her.
his hand carefully slipped under the fabric that stung to her skin..As it moved upwards she shuddered a bit. She hugged him tightly kissing him as he gently dug under the cup of her bra & cupped her bare breast in his hand. He was definitely not going to control himself anymore at this moment.. his thumb ran around feeling the curves.. the moment he reached the center his kisses became more intense. She was getting very conscious.. as his swiftly moved to her back & undid the clasp. She fluttered her lashes & looked at him.. he paused a moment before taking her into another deep kiss & his hands squeezing the whole mass freely now.

She was far too young to know anything abt it.. she just followed wat ever he said... she didn't know how to stop it.. or whether she wanted to stop it at all. He rolled the shirt ..telling her take if off.. as he tossed his t-shirt. She shied.. nervously standing bare infront of him.. he smiled.. gazing at her deliriously.. u r the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her face twitched  worriedly how many girls have u seen like this before.. he could stop laughing at her innocence.. he just kissed her intensely.. only u.. cradling her to lye on the bed.

She knew it would hurt the first time.. her mouth went dry.. her eyes diluted in fear.. he continued kissing her as he entered her.. she gasped & held him tightly... he didn't move.. he waiting.. she held him even tighter.. it hurts.. he kissed her again .. soothing her.. pleading her to let him in.. it took her a while before she relaxed .. he patiently waited.. kissing her.. seducing her.. he slowly began to move.. until she really spread herself.. she didn't know wat she as supposed to feel how this was all to end.. wat was the thing they were to reach.. until she did.. for first ever orgasm with him.. flooding her with his.. panting in rhythm with her resting his head in the nape of her neck. He couldn't say anything.. this was so beautiful.. they just collapsed in each others arms.. he cupped her sweet face.. drinking in the most brightest thing in the world

he couldn't believe his eyes.. where r those colors.. those shades of life that just vibrated around her. He couldn't dare to meet her eyes. He just walked away!!!!
Dev was shocked to see fear first time in baba hukum's face.
All Maan had to say in a tone that was stern  I can't speak to her.
Do wat she says.

precap
more in the past
-PREV PART 2 NEXT  PART 4-
Please leave me lots of comments & likes..
me craving
love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Wonderful update!! Loved it!!

please update soon loved it all the way thanks^^😊

congrats for the new FF.  wow the first part was too good.
that was awesome one

sounds super duper interesting plz barish wid ur updates...

waiting for da next parts (4-7)

plz update

I loved it! Please update soon!
wow di
so msk knew the lady before only
great di
and now i think karan is maneet son only...
great di
really loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waiting to see the past
im shockedd just staringgg😲
oh goddd
is this real?????
freakinggg awesomeee
n maaneet r soo fasttt