Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

HELP! My parents won't let me marry the guy I love (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

trupat1

Groupbie

trupat1

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Anonymous 28 how old r u and how old is ur b/f?? How long do u known him for? Do you know his family as well? What does he do? Is he studying or working? R u from middle class family? What about him?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HELP! My parents won't let me marry the guy I love (Page 4)" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anonymous28

anonymous28

Posted: 24 February 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat1

Anonymous 28 how old r u and how old is ur b/f?? How long do u known him for? Do you know his family as well? What does he do? Is he studying or working? R u from middle class family? What about him?

i m 22 and will turn 23 soon in some months n my bf is of same age too i know him from past 4yrs and yes i know his family and his family knows about me too his family is more awesome then my family to be honest his family is my dream family i am not sayin because he is my bf i am saying because i have seen it and this is what i want and he is working with his dad in his dad's business and yes i am from a middle class family 

Rizzy

Rizzy

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Hi guys! Its me, the topic maker. I am just updating you guys on what happened. Basically my parents kept blackmailing me and threatening me and crying and etc. so I had to break up with my boyfriend.

It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life but I think I had to do. My Dad kept threatening me about how he was going to commit suicide and etc and they put sooo much pressure on me so I just had to break it off with him. They kept telling me they were going to disown me.

We still remain friends and call each other to ask about how we are doing, His parents found another girl for him and he is going to get married soon. I still feel miserable but I had to do it :(

My relationship will never be the same with my parents and they know it. It sucks! But now I have to move on.

Thanks for all of your advices!

Edited by Rizzy - 28 February 2013 at 10:26am

Rizzy

Rizzy

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theschooltiger

Hey ...

wht is the condition now.. are u guys still fighting with ur parents... or did u make any decision

Hi. I updated about what the condition is now on page 4.

Edited by Rizzy - 28 February 2013 at 10:31am

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
wow ... i dont know what to say but good luck to both of you ...

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
dont worry...God tests u on the things u love the most...the same way he tests those he love the most...just pray that u should find a way and u will

it is said that if a pearson realllyy want something then all forces of the universe will make that happen!

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rizzy

Hi guys! Its me, the topic maker. I am just updating you guys on what happened. Basically my parents kept blackmailing me and threatening me and crying and etc. so I had to break up with my boyfriend.

It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life but I think I had to do. My Dad kept threatening me about how he was going to commit suicide and etc and they put sooo much pressure on me so I just had to break it off with him. They kept telling me they were going to disown me.

We still remain friends and call each other to ask about how we are doing, His parents found another girl for him and he is going to get married soon. I still feel miserable but I had to do it :(

My relationship will never be the same with my parents and they know it. It sucks! But now I have to move on.

Thanks for all of your advices!

I don't know what to say Rizzy... glad u decided to move on. But remember not to marry just anyone your parents find for you. Because it's you who knows what you want... not your parents. It's your life!
I pray you be very very happy in life.. all the best! 

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous28

Originally posted by trupat1

i m 22 and will turn 23 soon in some months n my bf is of same age too i know him from past 4yrs and yes i know his family and his family knows about me too his family is more awesome then my family to be honest his family is my dream family i am not sayin because he is my bf i am saying because i have seen it and this is what i want and he is working with his dad in his dad's business and yes i am from a middle class family 

Glad to know about his family! Smile
But he's from the same religion as you right?
You can try to explain that to your parents! Whether he's from Gujrat or somewhere else doesn't really matter! You're all Indians! And his family is really good! So what's the problem?
Tell them that this is the kind of family you dream for... and you'll be really happy there... be convincing and don't give up! All the best!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top