Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Ever had a supernatural encounter? (Page 5)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Wow .. all this sounds so scary Stern Smile

I didnt have a supernatural experience as such.. but there is this incident which happened in my extended family

My granduncle died several years ago ... Since she herself was ill (and died soon afterwards) my uncles etc decided against telling grandma about her brother's death ..

My uncle was getting ready to go the funeral when he heard grandma calling her brother's name ... Uncle went to her room and asked her what the matter was and she was like that M was here just now ... he didn't say anything but he was crying...and then he left... why was he here?

My uncle made some sort of excuse that there is some function at someone's place thats why M is here and all ... (oh btw, grandma and grand uncle lived in different cities) but off course he was stunned ... and so were the rest of us when he heard about it ... 

May be it was just her imagination ... but still the fact that it happened right after he died and she didn't know about the death ... i can't explain this away by saying that it was a figment of my grandmother's imagination - it happened... my uncle's Rooh came to say goodbye to his elder sister...

Scarily spiritual experience i would say LOL
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

i dont have any such person in the family Confused
BUT! unn k paross main/ janne walon main/ door k relatives waghaira k saath stuff ho chuka hai... :| creeps me out! :S

have you guys watched 'Woh Kiya Hai' on Express by any chance!?!?
Yup But i never took it that seriously except once when they showed a baby boy sitting on a wall it was damn scary :|
And after reading all posts here m scared now.

But there is something in my nano's house.She saw 2 little girls playing hide and seek on terrace and my nano asked my aunti k ye bachiyan kon hain suddenly they disappeared Confused 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

shewtarai Newbie
shewtarai
shewtarai

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

@sania.. some parts of murree are still haunted.. i have also heard stories about them..

@shewtarai.. wow thats scary.. and you slept again after watching that thing..you are so brave LOL

btw, anyone watching haunted nights on Sahara one.. vikram bhatt has produced it.. i watched it and it was CRAP .. it was unintentionally funny instead of being scary LOL

hahahaha yeah... i was just 3..  i did not really understand what it was Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.serendipity.

shewtarai Newbie
shewtarai
shewtarai

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i have soo many more stories! my family in Pakistan has had so many supernatural experiences! 

Once my aunt took this sweater out to wear.. it was a very special sweater..
so she took it out and put it on the chair. Then my cousin who was 11-12 back then went to sleep in that same room with my aunt.. 

their room has a window from which we can see into there dinning room. like there's a window in the middle of both the rooms.. so my cousin got up at night, late night to see some one looking EXACTLY like my aunt/her mom  starring at both of them wearing the same sweater her mom took out earlier, through the dinning room window. she got creeped out and saw that her mom was sleeping right next to her Confused  and when she looked back she was still looking at them with wide eyes! mind you, it was completely dark.. there was some moon light coming through the other window.. 

my cousins and aunts are soo brave! the least i would get would be a heart attack if i saw any of this Wacko

apparently a ghost/jinn lives in there dinning room who looks exactly like my aunt!Confused

Edited by shewtarai - 03 March 2012 at 6:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.HeavenlyBliss.pickachuserendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

have you guys watched 'Woh Kiya Hai' on Express by any chance!?!?

no.. what is it about??
Oh its a show on Express... where theres this show ki team that goes to places which are known to be haunted... some houses/villas.. graveyards, temples etc... and at times i was like yeah whatever, but OMG some episodes literally scare the shit outta you, cz wahaan the jinns/supernatural creatures attack/victimze those people
Its the ONLY pakistani show about real/genuine paranormal activities taking place in Pakistan and they investigate it, most of the time, harm themselves too! Stern Smile
the cameraman, the anchors its ACTUALLY scary how they faint and cry and stuff, u shud give it a try
Havent really watched this epi ^^, but give it a try n tell me kya tha, and u cud try more related vids

Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 03 March 2012 at 4:51am

Usman.

ana_kash IF-Sizzlerz
ana_kash
ana_kash

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Scary stories guyss..
Especially urs sana...

Usman.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Oh its a show on Express... where theres this show ki team that goes to places which are known to be haunted... some houses/villas.. graveyards, temples etc... and at times i was like yeah whatever, but OMG some episodes literally scare the shit outta you, cz wahaan the jinns/supernatural creatures attack/victimze those people
Its the ONLY pakistani show about real/genuine paranormal activities taking place in Pakistan and they investigate it, most of the time, harm themselves too! Stern Smile
the cameraman, the anchors its ACTUALLY scary how they faint and cry and stuff, u shud give it a try
Havent really watched this epi ^^, but give it a try n tell me kya tha, and u cud try more related vids

this is sounding quite interesting. but i always doubt the authenticity of such shows.. kher, will watch just out of curiosity..
2direct IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aitor-metrowzer-shabz-Usman.

Go to top