Pakistani Serials

Ever had a supernatural encounter? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 31

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Sana.B

The house i currently live in in Mississauga is haunted. 
Want me to share experiences? 

Sana I live in Brampton.. tell me imma visit your place..LOL share share..

haha I live in Brampton too! LOL
Wow, the stories you guys mentioned are so scary.  Ouch
I remember when I was young, I used to hear A LOT of stories about women getting possessed and haunted houses. Many incidents happened to my grandfather as well and they happened in Murree since my family is originally from there. Murree was so scary back then! There was A LOT of forests and barely any houses. Now most of the trees are being cut off since more highways and malls are being built there these days.

Btw everytime my mom sleeps straight during the day time when no one is home, she feels like a heavy load is sitting on her and she can't move or breath until she reads ayatul kursi in her head. This happens to her frequently and I just thought sleeping straight is just bad for people in general, but twice she heard weird noises too while it was happening to her. :S

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorteUsman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever had a supernatural encounter? (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

simplytoxic

Goldie

simplytoxic

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
OMG, I can't believe I entered this thread and didn't stop reading. Sound like really scary experiences and now I am scared as hell...and I live alone. Gonna recite ayatul kursi to feel better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-raspberrytorteUsman.HeavenlyBliss.

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sania_12

<font color="#ff6666">The house i currently live in in Mississauga is haunted.
</div></font><div><font color="#ff6666">Want me to share experiences?</font>

Sana I live in Brampton.. tell me imma visit your place..LOLshare share..

haha I live in Brampton too!LOL
Wow, the stories you guys mentioned are so scary. Ouch
I remember when I was young, I used to hear A LOT of stories about women getting possessed and haunted houses. Many incidents happened to my grandfather as well and they happened in Murree since my family is originally from there. Murree was so scary back then! There was A LOT of forests and barely any houses. Now most of the trees are being cut off since more highways and malls are being built there these days.

Btw everytime my mom sleeps straight during the day time when no one is home, she feels like a heavy load is sitting on her and she can't move or breath until she reads ayatul kursi in her head. This happens to her frequently and I just thought sleeping straight is just bad for people in general, but twice she heard weird noises too while it was happening to her. :S

Ask your mom to visit a good sheikh.. That's what used to happen to us too, and we found out it's ghosts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

shewtarai

shewtarai

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
OMG! all of this sutff is so scary and interesting at the same time! 

I remember having a weird experience when i was in U.A.E, we use to live in sharjah , in that rolla area.. 

i was 3 years old ( yeah i have a VERY sharp memory)  and it was very late at night. We use to live in a very small house. It was me , my sister who was 6-7 and my dad and mom.. we use to sleep on one bed.. and then when everyone had slept , i don't know what woke me up.. but i did get up and i was sleeping right in the middle.. so couldn't get up to see much. but what i saw was , this weird thing was lying on the side of the bed.. it was really very weird..very thin.. it's face was VERY weird.. shaped like a lizard or something.. and it was just lying down straight.. the skin was very dark.. the eyes were closed. then i tried waking my mom up. she was sleeping right next to me.. but she did not get up.. so i lied down again.. and then i got up again it was RIGHT there.. and then i told my mom and sister in the morning.. they did not believe me but now i know it was not a dream , i did see it.. i remember it so clearly.. Confused      did not creep me out back then.. but now it does Thumbs Down

and then in that same house.. my mom and my sister tell me and i somewhat remember as well.. i use to randomly get up in the night.. like around 2-3 am.. and go and stand in the dinning room on the chairs.. it use to be completely very dark.. i dont know what i did.. was just 3 or younger.. sounds abnormal to me LOL

raspberrytorteUsman.

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
My baby cousin's been seeing things at our house since he was born.. He calls em Bagarh-Billa but then he clearly tells woh baby woh.. Sometimes he gets so terrified that he starts crying..

raspberrytorteUsman.

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sania_12

<font color="#ff6666">The house i currently live in in Mississauga is haunted.
</div></font><div><font color="#ff6666">Want me to share experiences?</font>

Sana I live in Brampton.. tell me imma visit your place..LOLshare share..

haha I live in Brampton too!LOL
Wow, the stories you guys mentioned are so scary. Ouch

Ask your mom to visit a good sheikh.. That's what used to happen to us too, and we found out it's ghosts.

Yeah, I definitely will. It's been happening to her for years, yet she doesn't do anything about it. Confused

raspberrytorteUsman.

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2direct

Usman my family in Lahore have had a rich history with all this. It used to freak the crap out of me hearing about it when I was little. I even the visited the place which is all locked up and chained where there were two spirits living, that place had such an eerie feeling I can't tell you.

oh yeah I also have heard the stories about androon shaher (inside city) Lahore.. 

two spirits... sounds quite interesting.. 

Originally posted by mars14

is that u are talking about HAQEQAT ????? the small girl whos eyes used to turn blue or red somehtinig lyk that i thnk ???

yess it was Haqeeqat.. they dont make horror shows any more.. Ouch

raspberrytorte

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

and her name was Pulwashaaa...LOL

I have some stories.. never happened with me but my mom and my sister when she was little..

I have many more stories of my phuppo and her endevours.. how you have this one person in every family ehh.. I love Bari phuppo...LOL

rofl.. naam ka kaafi asar hoa hai Pulwasha LOLLOL

Pulwa.. they seemed to be naek spirits.. the other day my mom was telling me there are firqaas in these spirits\ghosts as well.. 

@bold.. ditto.. in my case its my maami.. she used to tell us stories about a haunted railway station near her house..LOL

Edited by Usman. - 02 March 2012 at 11:26pm

raspberrytorte

Post Reply New Post

Go to top