Pakistani Serials

Ever had a supernatural encounter? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 3 Page 31

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana.B

Originally posted by Pulwasha

The house i currently live in in Mississauga is haunted. 
Want me to share experiences? 

Sana I live in Brampton.. tell me imma visit your place..LOL share share..

My house is near Erin Mills, zaroor please. All of Mississauga's haunted, but this has been going on for like 4-5 years now, and it's so annoying. It's not even a big thing for me anymore LOL. I bet there staring at the computer screen right now and probably getting pissed at what i'll write.

Hailaa thats too far..LOL but what is wrong?? Sana tumko maareinge to nahi??? mujhe to nahi maaraingey Shocked what happens tho with you?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever had a supernatural encounter? (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
All of Mississauga's haunted,'

Stop right there please.
i live in mississauga on and off,why r u scaring me?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-raspberrytorteNkapoor3Usman.HeavenlyBliss.

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meepha

All of Mississauga's haunted,'

Stop right there please.
i live in mississauga on and off,why r u scaring me?

Heeeyyy we are all from GTA..LOL all of Mississauga is not haunted.. I have so many people living in Mississauga..LOL they are absolutely fine.. Meepha don't be scared..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Imma edit this later just in-case..

Well, initially in early 2009, I Would wake up in the morning and study for tests and stuff, and i would often hear plates and dishes from downstairs, or pepsi bottles opening.. Sometimes i would hear ppl walking in these specific shoes of my mom and when i told my parents they wouldn't believe me..
After a while, my siblings started facing similar encounters.. With ppl running up and down the stairs but no one was there...
At night my dad would often randomnly start screaming and crying in his dream, but he wouldn't tell us wht happened..
So then we told this Sheikh from Khalid bin al waleed mosque, and he checked our house out and told us there are ghosts here..
After that the situation became really bad (I really can't tell that.. There's been an insane amount of personal deep experiences) but till today it still happens..
They choke you, attack you at note... My sister's seen a women in white walking in the hallway randomnly.. She's also seen a women right on top of her about to choke her.. My mom's seen a boy run up the stairs.. I've actually woken up to marks and scratches on my body..
The most common thing they do is paralyze you and put pressure on you at night while your sleeping..

I mean this is just a very brief summary..

They've done much worse. Destroy our appliances, use our CAR.. take money, jewellery whatever..

It's insane..

And Pallo it is haunted.. It's just that some places are less then others where you don't feel it. These things are everywhere.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shewtarai-shabz-raspberrytorteUsman.HeavenlyBliss.

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Imma edit this later just in-case..

And Pallo it is haunted.. It's just that some places are less then others where you don't feel it. These things are everywhere.

Yaa Allah madad.. you scared me..Confused do you guys pray and recite Quraan Sharif at home.. do that more often..

Edited by Pulwasha - 02 March 2012 at 2:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aizazrose-girl-shabz-raspberrytorteUsman.HeavenlyBliss.

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Use ur car?:s
Sana,get it checked.Is the house haunted or they r after u guys?

I have heard sometimes its not about houses. :s

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorteUsman.

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
So didnt u ask the sheikh to find our why they r after u ?
I think they can communicate,i mean the sheikh nd the jinn bhai?

I sound retarded but i dont wanna piss em off.what if they read from ur comp nd come for me.:s

Pochvaao that what do they want?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-raspberrytorteUsman.HeavenlyBliss.

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Meepha there after the house.. It's just that we can't move from the house till a five year term.. So waiting till september.

And Pallo yes a lot of recitation and namaz.. They get angry when we read it though which is why they try to harm us.. But we never stop reading. The sheikh said that you have to fight this and live your life normally as well..
These are things that others haven't encountered before, so it just deepens your understanding about life, religion, etc.
It's supposed to be an experience.. I HATE it.
All of my HS years have been screwed upp. Can't wait to move away..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-raspberrytorte

Post Reply New Post

Go to top