Page 1 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 2 Page 31

Usman.

IF-Sizzlerz

Usman.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I used to be really curious about these supernatural activities and loved hearing ghost stories and watching horror movies.. but after my supernatural encounter.. i used to get scared even when some used to mention the name of ghost.. though the encounter which i had wasnt a huge one.. but i was dead scared at that time.. 
but over the time i have gotten control over my self.. I'm not as scared as i used to be but the curiosity of supernatural things is still there..
So, just wanted to know that has anyone here ever had an encounter with any supernatural power??

also let me discuss horror shows in Pakistan.. i remember in my childhood there used to be a horror serial which was aired on PTV may be.. i cant remember its name.. the story was like a little girl was possessed with ghost and she used to kill people..has anyone seen it??

Edited by Usman. - 02 March 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-sadffiPentaminous.HeavenlyBliss.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ever had a supernatural encounter?" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

2direct

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

CrazyMS

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.pickachu

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mars14

is that u are talking about HAQEQAT ????? the small girl whos eyes used to turn blue or red somehtinig lyk that i thnk ???

and her name was Pulwashaaa...LOL

I have some stories.. never happened with me but my mom and my sister when she was little..

My mom told me when we used to live in the buffer zone house I was the only child then and I was really young.. there are numerous stories related to that house.. once it was only me and mom at home and we were facing the entrance of the room..suddenly I looked at our dining table and asked ammi woh kon hai? and ammi said kahan? I said woh dining table pe kon betha hai?? Ammi couldn't see nobody so she said koi nahi hai beta..and I replied ammi hai dekhain wo hans raha/rahi hai.. then ammi took me away and closed to door of our room..Confused I don't remember this at all.. ammi said I was 2..

My sister and my cousin were both little.. we went to our phuppo's house and phuppo had this room chat pe which she always locked.. they said there are people in that room..so one day we went to her house my sister was 4 and i was 6.. My sister and my cousin whose my age they both went upstairs and when they came back they had the red sharbat nishaan over their lips.. so phuppo asked sharbat kahan sey pee ke aaye ho tum log? my sister and cousin both said ooper wali aunty ne diya tha.. Phuppo went ooper to koi nahi rehta and my sister was like nahi wo aunty aur uncle hain wahan pe.. Phuppo asked them to go inside... My sister still remembers their face.. she says it was an uncle and an aunty.. uncle had a bari si dhaari and aunty was wearing duppata on her head..and they talked to her too..

The same house phuppo also once told us that light nahi thi and they were sleeping on the roof.. it was Fajar's time and phuppo was sleeping right infront of the steps so the same dhaari wale uncle came to phuppa and told him apni begum se kaho raasta chorain huemin namaaz parhne jaana hai..they used to keep the door locked and nobody lived there..

I have many more stories of my phuppo and her endevours.. how you have this one person in every family ehh.. I love Bari phuppo...LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aizaz--ania--Ash_SmashShiningStar18-shabz-raspberrytortePentaminous.Usman.HeavenlyBliss.pickachu

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
The house i currently live in in Mississauga is haunted. 
Want me to share experiences? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-sadffiraspberrytorteNkapoor3Usman.HeavenlyBliss.

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sana.B

Sana I live in Brampton.. tell me imma visit your place..LOL share share..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorteUsman.

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by Sana.B

Sana I live in Brampton.. tell me imma visit your place..LOL share share..

My house is near Erin Mills, zaroor please. All of Mississauga's haunted, but this has been going on for like 4-5 years now, and it's so annoying. It's not even a big thing for me anymore LOL. I bet there staring at the computer screen right now and probably getting pissed at what i'll write.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-shabz-raspberrytorteUsman.HeavenlyBliss.

BlackStar.

IF-Rockerz

BlackStar.

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Our family has a history with spirits and ghosts from Pakistan too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorteUsman.HeavenlyBliss.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top