Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sri11

Goldie

sri11

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Bharti requests ramya to go and tell mona that she is not interested in this marriageand if she wont tell then ketki maasi will go and tell to mona.Ramya says she will try her best and bharti says sorry and bless ramya.and leaves.ramya says herself now i have to keep mona away from ketki.

Mona is busy in decorating and aditya -ramya comes together and mona says they cant be together and sends aditya upwards.and asks ramya how is the decoration and busy in her work.ketki and bharti discussing about bharti's chat with ramya.mona comes to ramya again and ramya says i am very sorry,its bcoz of me you have to feel so much pain and i can understand innerly you are remembering your marriage.

All gandhi's are seeing ,what ramya is talking with mona.and mona gets sad and says (background shows mona's marriage scenes.)and her first entrance to gandhi hosue.and mona gets to present and says everything changed so suddenly.and ramya says you are doing all the things alone ,let me do some.mona says if her anu is there he wont let you do anythings and goes into tears.Ramya says what ever you say ,everything will happen like that only.and comes to bharti and says i told her ,but she is not agreeing .Ketki-bharti-aditya-kalpesh are shocked.

Ramya have evil smile on her face and door rings and mona goes and gets a parcel and its dulhans dress and mona brings it and gives to aditya and says you too look good with each other and adi says hiself that he wont let this happen and you are my responsibility.mona gets some weekness and adi makes her sit and moan says she will go to her maayka and tell everyone about the marriage.and leaves.

Vimmy, amrit are discussing about marriage and moan comes and says why she will have problem with this marriage.amrit says ,hey thought that ow only anu left us and thought you wont agree for this marriage..moan says she know to hide her sadness for others happiness and till how long they will wait for us.so she only fixed the marriage.vimmy-amrit wonth ave any words.and mona again gets pain in head and vimmy gets water for her and mona is about to leave,but vimmy also joins her.

Aditya-kalpesh-bharti-ketki in discussion of how can they stop the marriage and moan calls them and says panditji fixed muhurt at tomorrow 10:00 AM and he leaves.mona goes upwards to check some work and again discussion starts along with vimmy and amrit.vimmy asks why they are doing this.bharti says mona is notl istening and you know how ziddi mona is and ketki advices to tell truth to mona.

Aditya says we cant say too hurrily,its not good for her and better i will send ramya away from here.bharti says she wont agree.ketki says she have to go..aditya comes to room and ramya is in very happy mode and adi comes and tells this shaadi wont happen and ramya gets shcoked and asks why and says he cant agree for this marriage and you have to move from here.

Ramya says when she want to leave the house,you stopped me and made false promises to me..but now you are saying me to move and where can i go.adi says even i ant do anything.and if we tell truth to mona, she wont live..she will die.adi says for me more than our life i have to save mona's life.and its written in my destiny and ramya says till now what ever i asked i got it and you will also.adi says pls dont force me and requests her to leave and dont make more problems for him.ramya says then come with me and this family came for you now,but i am with you for more than years .

Aditya says my family is my preference and you have to leave alone and you dont have any right to say anything about my family ..ramya feels shcoked.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapsangvishalcheekyanithabsfanAMSTsaggi80JANNAVeshachjennyrsadhewarnevarasmile365daysmilwebshubabegumaasaxena3guruvignesKenpachikwebbelsharan.kanjan9ankan1choudarylovmonacherry_iksangadloverArViRiShBaLasarasahejaA HUGE FANharshi21-QH-lukin4goodSoapameetasingh4sadhanalovpal1990Princess3101ramonam-Swetha-SpunkyTigressGauri22erlyndapressushermaSano88Pooja05desicrowd..Anita..dumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "March 2nd WU (Mona's weakness started)" in Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sangadlover

sangadlover

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thanx a ton sri for that update

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
thanks alot 4 the written update

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update. Good Aditya Told Ramya To Leave The House. (:

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sri. You are awesome and love your hardwork.

Ramya will not leave easily and she has another plan up in her sleeve...

erlynda

erlynda

Goldie

erlynda

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
RMJ is becoming interesting .I like Mona's love and devotion to Anukalp. A true love made in heaven.Now the problem is Aditya.  Will Mona accept him as her husband ?

Edited by erlynda - 02 March 2012 at 5:50pm

_Fantasy_

_Fantasy_

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sri :)

This Ramya is a nutjob. After hearing so much she still doesn't want to go? What is wrong with her? Sure in real life and logically this so called marriage doesn't exactly make sense but in RMJ world she's being silly. Aditya has accepted Mona as his wife; his responsibility. Any girl with a little pride and respect for herself would slap him one and leave! But of course because CVs love confusion and a million tracks at one go, they're leaving her in making her a vamp. I seriously don't understand why she was introduced in the first place when they knew where the story was heading. Ramyas character makes no sense! Considering how harsh Ketkimasi was with Mona, how on earth did she accept Ramya!

Why can't writers finish one track before throwing in another senseless one!

choudary

50ShadesOfMe

IF-Sizzlerz

50ShadesOfMe

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update!:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top