Punar Vivah

Kya hai mere Papa ka naam? Yash Scindia.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Kya hai mere Papa ka naam? Yash Scindia.

Granny : Ansh, Mummy aapke liye bahot jaldi Papa laane waali hain.

Ansh : Sacch? Kya hai mere Papa ka naam?

Granny : Yash. Yash Scindia.

Ansh : Wow! Kitnaa accha naam hai. Yash aur Ansh. Main abhi Bhagwaanji ko thank you bolke aate hoon.

In that one moment, without seeing him, without knowing him, without even once thinking , that virginal heart of the little Boticeli Angel accepted Yash as his father with all his heart and life. Its almost like a little voice said inside him that yes, hear the sound of that name? Yash. Yash Scindia. He is your father ' the father that you have waited for your little 5 years. For me, there was no moment as endearing and touching as this one, when this little boy opened his heart and arms to a man he has only seen in a picture. The way he hugs his mother in gratitude, prays to God with his awww innocence and gives flying kisses to HIM. It shows that there is a voice inside him who has told him to bind Yash-Ansh together. Nobody can understand the joy of that fatherless child on knowing that a man waits at the end of the road to love him, to play with him , to teach him ' to complete the universal balance of nature in his life where a man , a woman nurture a young life together to turn him/her into a holistic individual who has the iron of a man and silk of a woman.  Shobha and Aarti were overwhelmed by Ansh's reaction because they may not feel it but they know what it means to Ansh.

And springing from Ansh, his sisters-to-be Palak and Paayal- such dolls. Two little angels who have a diametrically different take ' " Papa, step mummy kharaab hoti hai na?" And that one sentence pokes tat the fear inside Yash as he hugs them as though never to let go. I hope Aarti doesn't take long to embrace the two dolls at least ' it will kill Yash as he is already anxious and super touchy regarding them in any case. His flashback of Arpita was as profound as Shobha's declaration to Aarti about Yash. Arpita had joked once that she will leave Yash and go away ' it happened. Shobha promises Aarti that the day Yash pulls Ansh into his arms with love and paternal affection , all her fears will go away- it will happen.

Shobha and Dubey Uncle continue to border on right and wrong ' where you know that even though Dubey uncle is emotionally correct , you cannot deny Shobha's fear of the immoral and the unethical. That subconscious belief in 'Karma' that has taught her and everyone that the weight of lies and sins is so heavy that by the time they hit you, the shoulders have slumped already. Yes, Dubey Uncle is looking at Aarti's welfare , her happiness but his weaving of a fairytale for her is short-sighted and limited. Shobha is looking , feeling and sensing the future that is raising an eyebrow at her and asking her if she wants it to turn dark for their precious Aarti? Often, when we are caught in a situation we know we will drown in, we turn to selective and convenient views ' anything that will at least temporarily make us believe that everything  is going to be okay . But we know it inside ' the monster is just waiting to raise its head. Yes, Dubey Uncle, Aarti will enter a fairytale as you are wishing where her Prince Charming is actually a Knight in Shining Armour , but you haven't told her about the witches, the tests , the monsters that are waiting for her only because you hid a card. Think about it.

Daaku Mom aur Aadivaasi Dad ke sudharne ke koi lakshan nazar nahiin aate. Daaku Mom looks so somber and munh-phulaaoo all the time that  when you look at her glaring at everything and cribbing about everything , you can see that she only needs a AK-47 to turn into Daaku Haseena. Upar se Aadivaasi Dad bhi unko kya solid attitude maarte hain. I mean, the way he was giving dhamkeez to Daaku Mom that she should keep her displeasure over Ansh to herself, aisa lag raha tha ki silk mein lapet-lapet ke Hawaai Chappal maar rahe hain. Daaku Mom is a frustoo suppressed biwi jo sabka band, baaja , baraat isliye nikaalti hai kyunki uska apna WHOSE-BAND uska poora ka poora orchestra nikaal deta hai. Anyway, kum se kum Aadivaasi Dad ArYa ka roka to karwa rahe hain.

Ah, Pratzy aur uski Pari. Pure, innocent , young , committed love that is a direct contrast to ArYa's intense , silent , dark and passionate tale. PraPri are a face of love that is virginal, fearless and lives in a pink bubble and it shows in their innocent , cute convo where Pari announces on FM that she is marrying Pratzy. PraPri's love is like a kite in the wind that has long left its thread behind'.. where it lands , who knows. For now, they are free , happy , soaring and entering into a marriage ' so lets leave them there.

And then, we come to ArYa. In the vintage tradition of destiny being at work for soulmates , ArYa crossed each-other again with a song of the soulmates playing for them, unleashed by a believer of true love ' Pari. True na? Kitne door door ho, un dono ke raaste, mill jaate hain, jo bane, ek duje ke waaste. '. Yash was on his own road in his own world. Aarti was in her own sabzee-bhaaji world . And yet , she crossed him , colouring his mundane world a brilliant orange sky that spread over his windshield like a splash of colour. The symbolism of her entry into his life that promises colour . Yes, he will not see her, she will not see him ' but this symbolism is for you , to know that they are soulmates and their every Providence woven meeting is a step towards the future.

PRECAP : In dono se zyada dukhi dulhaa-dulhann maine aaj tak TV pe nahi dekhe. I mean the way ArYa were looking at engagement rings ,  you are like, "Dude! That is NOT your death warrant. " These two are so hard to please , I tell you. Ek doosre ko bhi duniya jahaan ka attitude maarenge, dekh lena. 

Love and luck always,Heart
God bless everyone.Hug

Edited by PinkChocolate - 02 March 2012 at 11:21am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyulekha11Kavita1970juisasush1974-Swetha-jenny.asmanisvijaya77riyaan01aditibd-Deepzz--enchanted-Allbut1LuvStrk-001samarp2123mitulkriti07adigaagteletubbysweetsampa39DMKJ_VBiMadzflamencoSamanalyseMelodiousDreamsaanyakunatjyoti06-Gaganjot-yipee-Kash-*Dakoo_Minzy*swan20-Priti11-lostmymusic.DJ..nasghar---nishu---BatameezDilgafulu14pickachupyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya hai mere Papa ka naam? Yash Scindia." in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priti11

Hii poco...was missing u n ur posts..dear...
so came back...instead of my busy schedule..
just one word from my side...
FABULOUS POST...ClapClap..
i have read all ur posts but was not able to comment due to my hectic schedule...
n i agree with u completely...
the SCENE THAT TOUCHED UR HEART...TOUCHED MINE TOO...
n loved ur title...its itself is so heart touching...
n u know what my fav. part of ur post is..
THE PRECAP...para...written by u...

Thank you so much, Priti. I like this show and its a pleasure to write for it here. I am glad that you are in sync with my thoughts and you loved the epi just as much as me. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07-Priti11-

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
mindblowing postClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....loved every word of it...

TheBlackJaguar

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I loved that scene too. The way Ansh said the name Yash and then repeated the names together...Yash and Ansh,as if forming a bond by joining the names together. And then thanking God with folded hands hands for bringing his Dad...Who wouldnt fall in love with that. Btw, Ansh looks absolutely adorable when sulking... I also liked Paridhi's introduction today. And Prateik as always brings a smile whenever he appears. It's almost decided now that the truth of Aarti being a divorcee,isnt going to come out any soon. And it would be Arti,who would have to face the consequences for something she never did. Last scene was beautiful. I liked the song used. And GC looked very handsome. But all this couldnt distract me  from the fact that dupatta was ridiculously long. Agree with everything you said about Daaku Mom. But Adivaasi Dad, I find his character interesting. His dialogues are ambiguous most of the times,and his motivations,right now are not crystal clear. So I am giving him the benefit of doubt for now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1aanyakunatTheBlackJaguarpickachu

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123mitul

mindblowing postClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....loved every word of it...

Thank you, Mitu. I am glad that you liked the post. Big smile

123mitul

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -enchanted-

I loved that scene too. The way Ansh said the name Yash and then repeated the names together...Yash and Ansh,as if forming a bond by joining the names together. And then thanking God with folded hands hands for bringing his Dad...Who wouldnt fall in love with that. Btw, Ansh looks absolutely adorable when sulking... I also liked Paridhi's introduction today. And Prateik as always brings a smile whenever he appears. It's almost decided now that the truth of Aarti being a divorcee,isnt going to come out any soon. And it would be Arti,who would have to face the consequences for something she never did. Last scene was beautiful. I liked the song used. And GC looked very handsome. But all this couldnt distract me  from the fact that dupatta was ridiculously long. Agree with everything you said about Daaku Mom. But Adivaasi Dad, I find his character interesting. His dialogues are ambiguous most of the times,and his motivations,right now are not crystal clear. So I am giving him the benefit of doubt for now.

Hai na? Ansh is such a cute bundle of joy and he loves Yash already - i hope Yash doesn't take long to embrace his son either. Embarrassed...Aarti ka poora ka poora BBB nikelga future mein and i feel that Aadivaasi Dad will be quite cool about it - woh waisa impression dete hain yaar. LOL... Aarti ke dupatte ka main evening gown banaa sakti hoon, but effect ke liye zaroori tha with ArYa , so they kinda acheived it. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-LuvStrk-001

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.