Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone.
So Viraaj said it today..Geeta did leave him and his father behind..Geeta's take on that was His Father Vijay Sharma was behaving exactly the same way. Outcome: Geeta ran away to save her life from Vijay..and she left behind 7 yr old Viraaj.
Now Jhanvi will do the same. Viraaj is growing and behaving the same ways as Vijay. (worst fear might coming true: Genetical OCPD/ASPDOuchOuch) Outcome: Viraaj's transformation which side?? u can guess this time..CryCry "sari aurte ek jesi hi hoti hai"  {all women are same unfaithful and disloyal}.that is gona come true in his mind if she leaves him behind. He said:"mom Jhanvi is not like u." but this will be prooven wrong when she leaves him.
"Do u even know what love is Ma? If u would've known u would've not left us behind and ran away" Broken Heart
"What happend with ur and dad's marriage will not happen with my marriage. I will keep Jhanvi with me either by love or punishments!"Ouch This statement does correlate with the statement he said earlier "If discipline is not maintained, relationships breaks"..and his reasonings are laid in statement before that.
Most related song: Credits: ManojandTina

Another better one:Credits: uploader

Anyone remembers Dev from Love Story by Anurag Basu?? Heart wrenching end of the love story..but the song is related with Viraaj..somehow..CryBroken Heart More information about the second vdo refer to page 2 of this post:

Now the curiosity I have is to see Vijay Sharma. His comeback if he is alive. His takes in terms of improvement: Has he changed after Geeta Left? or is he the same Vijay? Was anyone with him to get him cured?ConfusedDoes he know Geeta is alive and living with Viraaj?

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 03 March 2012 at 1:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ManipadmaPristineSoul--Flora--MS-meghasharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "History Repeats itself." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Krish its true that if Jahnvi leaves Viraj than it wil b like history repeating i.e Gita leaving Viraj's dad..bt still i wont b able to blame Jahnvi for that, bcoz Gita alongwith her husband had left her son too which ws wrong..bt Jahnvi's case is nt like that..till nw she had been trying her best to save her marriage n if she had a son, than m sure she wud never have left her son..after all that has happened to her family n her miscarriage n with all her hopes dashed, i really wont blame her if she leaves..bt i wish before taking any stand she wud have known abt Viraj's illness too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoulRoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@ Flora: I am not against Jhanvi at ALL!!! But i am just trying to point out his side of the story. I am well aware that this is the Correct decision and it should've have happend earlier!! Way earlier!! BUt instead of running away I wanted her to teach him lesson by standing up for herself, proove him wrong that not all women are like his mom, not all women are unfaithful. Not all women are weak!Defeat him..not run away like caward! I am not saying she is stronger than him Physically. BUt mentally she is..she has the bearing power just like any other woman.. Teach him lesson..manupilate him..dig out the truths..whys..instead of running away..
u can't walk away from ur problems always..that is the bottom line.

P.S. I agree she is saving her life by leaving him behind. for good.!Star
and also it's Geeta's fault she ONLY followed Viraaj's instruction.told her half truth. She should've told Jhanvi the entire truth..but see she was not in the condition to hear about Viraaj..Ouch

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 02 March 2012 at 11:35am

PristineSoul--Flora--

--Flora--

Goldie

--Flora--

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

@ Flora: I am not against Jhanvi at ALL!!! But i am just trying to point out his side of the story. I am well aware that this is the Correct decision and it should've have happend earlier!! Way earlier!! BUt instead of running away I wanted her to teach him lesson by standing up for herself, proove him wrong that not all women are like his mom, not all women are unfaithful. Not all women are weak!Defeat him..not run away like caward! I am not saying she is stronger than him Physically. BUt mentally she is..she has the bearing power just like any other woman.. Teach him lesson..manupilate him..dig out the truths..whys..instead of running away..
u can't walk away from ur problems always..that is the bottom line.

P.S. I agree she is saving her life by leaving him behind. for good.!Star
and also it's Geeta's fault she ONLY followed Viraaj's instruction.told her half truth. She should've told Jhanvi the entire truth..but see she was not in the condition to hear about Viraaj..Ouch

Completely agree with u..this is what i wanted too..her to face the problems instead of running away..she needed to show Viraj hw wrong he is n if needed teach him a lesson too..bt i guess Jahnvi is nt strong enough to do this..the CVs have made her just a weak character..m just saying that i wont blame her if she goes away n also it wont b fair to say that she did the same as what Gita did..

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@ Flora: she is doing the same as Geeta Flora..I won't be diplomatic on my writing. I have always said what i felt and right now too doing the same dear. Whatever the circumstances she is following Geeta's foot prints only as far as i can see.

Is it wrong? No. She has been shown as weak character and many other women will do the same. One has to save their life first before thinking about others..that is the surviving instict..nothing wrong..but what's wrong is the MESG given. Running away from abusive relationships, instead of making them convinient either by hook or crook. I know she needs a breezer..she has to have her identity back which is before her marriage..she has to become Old Original Jhanvi before starting to think on how to handle her marriage.

PristineSoul--Flora--

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Hope the precap is half truth.. Tongue

ManipadmaPristineSoul

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Hope the precap is half truth.. Tongue

of course its half truth...running away frm THE VIRAJ DOBRIYAL its not that easy girl..Tongue

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
lets see...i hope Geeta sees her..and the gate is locked too..unless she jumps through it..lol..she is not superwoman! Tongue

ManipadmaPristineSoul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.