y mona being naive???

heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
y she cant see her husband wants more consummation nd also his boss is after him!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why can't her husband see that she wants someone to share her problems about the finances and kids? A wife is not  a sex machine! She needs love and understanding too.
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

Mona's No Demands Nature is responsible For Why Pradeep Behaves like dat wd her .

If She Would Have Been Demanding From The Start Then Today The Situation Would Have Been Way Too Different Than What It Is Today

The Way Pradeep Treats Her Is Unbearable He Always Want Her To Listen To Him But When It Comes to listening to mona he gives it name of ignoring and saying she doesn have time for him js have time for the family n al ðŸ˜¡

How Dumbo he is yaar Treatin that angel like dat 

And The Upcoming days r Going to b tough For mona mona is going to suffer alot

Just Wish Somehow she gather Courage for bearing and fytin against it.

Pradeep is a pathetic husband and father. So self absorbed, it's amazing. I don't think he deserves a wife like Mona. Methinks she is too good for him.
Having said that, I also feel that Mona is being too naive. For a sensible and sensitive woman, I'm surprised how she is unable to latch on to Pradeep's boss and her obsession with him. Pradeep will eventually fall at the feet of temptation, its definitely gonna happen. Just hope that Mona puts him in his place.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=RafAholic I don't think he deserves a wife like Mona. Methinks she is too good for him.
[/QUOTE]

Agree!!
yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, we have all seen that Pradeep always thinks of Mona whenever anything good happens to him. He always wants to share with her. Cannot blame him to be a terrible husband...agree that he is not a very concerned father but maybe he thinks that Mona could do well there. It's circumstances that will lead him to Anushka. He has his flaws but Mona also has hers. There is lack of communication in their relationship in my opinion!
tinag2001 thumbnail
These teleserials have always been predictable with the same triangles being used in their storylines. It is as if  there are no more men or women left that the triangles have to suffer each other.

When will the CV s work towards something more realistic, and intelligent.

Like Pradeep sensing Anushka's interest in him and quickly cutting her out by taking up a different job or letting her know where her lines are drawn..??

Why can't they show Pradeep discussing Anushka 's advances with  Mona, and his Mom ( who seems very open and modern ), and ask for her advice as this is how intelligent couples can resolve issues.

Also the cellphones in these serials have become a nuisance.
Just when they want to discuss something important a call comes on their cell and they say " EK minute"  and walk out. !!!

Phones are tools for communications and not something you need to attach to yourself all day long..!!
A crisp turnaround of the storyline, away from the regular trash can make viewers get interested in this serial.

Tina

Edited by tinag2001 - 12 years ago