Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

bablinisha

IF-Dazzler

bablinisha

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thanks for the update, looks like we are back to square one, the original mrs.vyas and mr. bhatnagar. arrreyyy yarrr, mohan, tum dono milte rahoge aaju baaju jo rehto ho. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-2nd Mar-Destiny's Play ... (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Thank CVs that the detergent powder sold off soon. Otherwise we will be having more scenes on that. Yeah.. finally bik gaya sab kuch... Thnk god.. 

Good that Pratik didn't know that she was megha, when he offered the job. Now he will convince her or maybe megha is right now not in a position to even reject the job offer with notice from Nanhi's school at hand.  Yeah.. But when he heard her name, he is shocked.. But now she has to work thr.. And of course, Prerna will talk to her abt it soon i think.. But i really wonder how Megha didn't come to know tht Prateek is Prabhat lahar's editor.. I mean he gave her visiting card na.. Generally visiting card will have company name where the person is working... So Didn't she notice it? 

Mohan-Megha-Nanhi-guru scene - I think mohan has fallen in love with megha. I can't call it anything else. Even guru noticed mohan staring at megha with chanchal spying around and he distracted mohan from the staring. Atleast thats what i felt. Can't say its love.. But liking her, respecting her for her courage..  Guru, intelligent Biwi hain..  LOL

Mohan-Megha promise scene was so funny. I could not stop laughing knowing fully well that they are going to face each the very next morning. 
Monu, ab kaise jhelega Mirchi madam ko...Wink Pure din ek hi office mein.. LOL

Precap was as expected - "tum-tum", I like it though but why did they have to show so many FBs in the precap and waste precap time.  Yeah.. Dhamaaka will b on Monday..LOL

Looks like monday will be fun. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Did you ppl feel that when megha didn't give her hand for the promise, he irked her so much with his "you need my help always" talk that she finally gave the hand for promising. I thought he purposefully did it for whatever reason. or i'm reading too much into everything today? 

tumhe to hamesha galti mohan ki hi dikhai deti heinLOL...megha madam ke tewer kabhi dekhe hein...sab se aache se baat karti he ...mohan se kyun Aaise baat karti he...

job kya mil gaya madam ko ...Tewar hi change ho gayeLOL ...

or mohan has also ego...megha uske ego ko hawa deti hein always.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105bablinisha

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanx for the update.

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Did you ppl feel that when megha didn't give her hand for the promise, he irked her so much with his "you need my help always" talk that she finally gave the hand for promising. I thought he purposefully did it for whatever reason. or i'm reading too much into everything today? 

tumhe to hamesha galti mohan ki hi dikhai deti heinLOL...megha madam ke tewer kabhi dekhe hein...sab se aache se baat karti he ...mohan se kyun Aaise baat karti he...

mein sirf mohan ko dekhti hoona zyaada isiliyeLOL

On a serious note, i raised this point much earlier in a thread about why megha behaves differently to mohan(when she is nice to everyone else), if you remember. So don't blame me. 

bablinisha-RadhaMohan-

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Nice shaayari Clap   I was really laughing seeing Renu scene todayLOLFinally Sanjay told the truthWink
Waise promise toh haath pe haath rakhake karte hain na.. Yeh toh Promise karne kaa nayaa tarika hain..  
But i couldn't understand one thing.. How could Mohan expect thank u frm Megha? After waht all happened.. Megha's FIL even throw chappal..  Is he expecting thnk u bcoz he saved Megha tht day?
Loved the epi.. But waiting for Monday..
Yeh weekends kyon aate hain yaar????Cry

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

mein sirf mohan ko dekhti hoona zyaada isiliyeLOL

On a serious note, i raised this point much earlier in a thread about why megha behaves differently to mohan(when she is nice to everyone else), if you remember. So don't blame me. 

subha you made my day...sirf mohan ko hi dekhti ho hai reee vo chikna chichora hein hi Aaisa u love him u hate him but u can't ignore him

surabi

Goldie

surabi

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thank u pooja

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.