Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Comment on their profiles and hit the CM if u feel the show is deserving as competition is fast increasingEmbarrassed

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10775/aakanksha-singh/

Wriiten Updt

-Mohans Boss speaks abt how he isnt the one who shudnt be speaking today but the little girl who has won and asks Nanhi to speak and nanhi speaks and credits megs for her win and asks her to come over and join her on stage and she calls her a superwoman

-Mohans boss speaks to Megs and offers her the job and megs is like but i am not qualified and he is like u have the talent we require and she agrees and he asks her to come and meet him at his office and then asks her , her full name and she says Megha vyas and it rings a bell with him and he still asks her to cum and meet him at 10 am at his work place

-tannu -Renu -Chanchal at the shiv mandir and renu cursing her ill fate n all and Tannu saying how will u arrange for my fees and then Renu starts to sell the washing pwder to ppl at the temple and it works

-Renu sells of the washing pwder and is happy with her 2500 bucks and goes home and shoes the mpney off and sanjay tells Jiji dont look at me u found this match for me and tells Renu u left yr brains at yr mom's place or what and u made a loss of 2500 rupees and are showing off as if u made a fortune and goes and Renu looks at saroj and ved for supprt but doesnt get any

-Mohan waiting outside Vyas house for his phone and Nanhi n megs arrive and Nanhi runs upto him and shows him the prize and thanks him as well and tells how she won thanks to him and her mum's poem and Mohan keeps looking at Megs and guru coughs to distract him and tell him abt fone and Megs takes it out and says yr fone and yr weird ring tone and Mohan says cudnt u pick it up and tell me i was worried and she says u know where i was and cant u stay without it for 2hrs and he is like cant u pick it up 4 2secs and answer it and guru n Nanhi are like here they go again and Nanhi intervenes thanking mohan again and giving bk his laces and Megs asks her to leave and mohan says wish other ppl also were courteous enuf and megs storms bk saying  i wont thank you cause what u r doing now cant erase what u did with Amar n i can never forgive u for that its not that i dont want to thank you but cant and he is like oh so u think i am doing all this for a purpose and says lets make a promise to each other that we wont cross each others path and wont even look at each other and takes out his hand to make a promise but megs hesitates and he says what happened are u getting used to me helping u out ...Guru n nanhi are looking like o god not again and Chanchal has been witnessing it all and thinks the mobile is another gift for Mohan frm Megs

-And megs takes it up and makes a promise and shakes his hand and Chanchal has that scandalous look ...Mohan on his bed remembering Megs words abt what he did to Amar and guru senses it and starts of as to how she shud have thanked him and how she is thankless and mohan is like i have already heard enuf now not u ...and Guru says but one thing is true what she said yr intentions are always gud but u end up creating prblems for her and Mohan recollects the ad fiasco , the nanhi missing case and the report ..aand he gets up and goes to window and spots a happy Vyas family congratulating Nanhi and see's megs as well but turns arnd but cant stop himself and says aloud why is this happening i have alwys tried to do gud but then why it ends up as bad and guru is like its fate and mohan is then we have made the right decision to not come in each others way but guru is like till when ...that too will be decided by fate

-Megs all set n ready for her new job ..jiji gives her a saree and does her makeup while Sanjay is like asking her to think it over and so is Saroj but megs all set and leaves and she receives nanhi's school fee notice as well

-Mohan's boss talking to all abt the new female employee and how she will work here till the magazine gets a new place and all

Precap- Megs and Mohan meet and Tum ..Tum and they remember the promise

my bit

Nafrat ke saaye mein mohabbat ki jaati hai
Hathon main hon hath to lakeeren bhi mil jati hai'

Have a fatak wkend everyoneHug

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by rdfan - 02 March 2012 at 11:09am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashahcirmanjushasshiny3nanisternum1Rvicsphloxygagan-preetOnly4Dilishmiss_patel5sp87purvimmd410-Swetha-surabifatim30nabz8888regallaAbhiAniMicron-Khush-Mru_beerusha4003-acacia-Anu_Rbablinishanancy1996MoodyFoodieNanhi_AngelMR21shanu4serialwatcher16without-fathomSmeera123Shell16anna44ashred12Dew-dropbsingapuryLadyMcbethSilentsoulsun-naaaaaaaaamisty85-RadhaMohan-khusi_*bones88--Udhay--.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-2nd Mar-Destiny's Play ..." in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Dun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun-naaaaaaaaa

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thank CVs that the detergent powder sold off soon. Otherwise we will be having more scenes on that. 

Good that Pratik didn't know that she was megha, when he offered the job. Now he will convince her or maybe megha is right now not in a position to even reject the job offer with notice from Nanhi's school at hand. 

Mohan-Megha-Nanhi-guru scene - I think mohan has fallen in love with megha. I can't call it anything else. Even guru noticed mohan staring at megha with chanchal spying around and he distracted mohan from the staring. Atleast thats what i felt. 

Mohan-Megha promise scene was so funny. I could not stop laughing knowing fully well that they are going to face each the very next morning. 

Precap was as expected - "tum-tum", I like it though but why did they have to show so many FBs in the precap and waste precap time. 

Looks like monday will be fun. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sternum1Only4DilishNirjhor105Smeera123Nanhi_Angelsun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
POOJA meri jaanHug kya real  perfect shayari  hein.Clap
lovely episode.

chalo sab log ready ho jaav world war 3 start hereLOL me always mohan side if he is wrong or rightLOL ...ab aap log kis ke side ho ye bata do.

finally drama to ab start huva..ye to sirf trailer tha picture abhi baki hein LOL

Monu beta duniya ki sab Aurto se aap jeet nahi sakte tumhe harane vaali mili hein esliye tum uske es attitude pe fida ho gaye ho.jaldi accept kar lo to easy hoga monu ke liye.

Love guru's line...ab iska faisla ab takdeer hi karegi.

precap...ab kya hoga Prabhat Laher Ka god save prebhat Laher or uske sab logLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-misty85

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile

fatim30

Goldie

fatim30

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
thanx pooja for the updates ..really love meghan challenge scene ..mohan ko pata ho ya na ho guru knows mohan inside out ..he definitely knows that mohan has soft corner for meghaWink  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Did you ppl feel that when megha didn't give her hand for the promise, he irked her so much with his "you need my help always" talk that she finally gave the hand for promising. I thought he purposefully did it for whatever reason. or i'm reading too much into everything today? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.