Kkusum
Kkusum

KKUSUM DATED 19TH APRIL (CHEERS MALA)

Anoli IF-Sizzlerz
Anoli
Anoli

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:21am | IP Logged

KKUSUM DATED 19TH APRIL 2005 (CHEERS TO MALA)Clap

One lady tells kkusum I will send u out. Abhay and garv talk to one person who says we can get bail to kkusum for her good record in the past. Abhay garv comes out happy. abhay tells garv how to thank you. Garv says papa I have also got some duty towards that house and he goes silent as abhay senses garv is sad for not getting kumud back. Garv says I am going. Abhay tells kumud kkuusm will be released tomorrow. Kumud goes to tmple with kshtij to pray. Lady police asks that lady who elt kk out where is kkusum deshmukh as when they roll call they find kkusum missing. Kksum goes in I think one van carrying clothes. They show devi pooja going on with kumud kshtij praying. The lady laughing all the way. Kk in van tensed as she in a van with gunny bags . kkusum gets down walks. Abhay tells nitin sarla tells dad kkusum got bail she will be relesed tomorrow. As nitin is tensed as abhay sees police asks what is this? Police tells abhay if kkuusm is not found in 24 hours she will be killed as there is shoot at sight order. Police als search kshtij's house as he objects as kumdu says she ill be released on bail tomorrow, police says but if she does not come back police will give shoot at site order. Police goes and kumud cries. Tashu thinks poor kkusum does not know what condition she is in as god is also angry with her. The lady is found with tashu . the lady tells she does not know she is in more trouble by running. Lady asks why u are doing this as mahi says u don't have to know that u take money and go. The lady says I know who u are all give me money I am going. Police is after kkusum as she is running. The lady says money is less as mahi says once work is over we will pay u more. Kkusum reaches to tashu's hosue finds that the lady released her on tashu's words. Kk taps door to find out who is ther third lady. Mahi asks who it is as tashu hears kkusum shouting open the door tashu. Police van comes closer as tashu sees comes in tells mahi kkusum was out. abhay thinks why u left kkusum one day was the matter u would have been with me, wonder where u are running around I can see u in this condition, if they shoot her I should search her. Police tlls abhay has gone out f the house now. Abhay is driving. Tere naam song going on they show abhay hugging kkusum in garden under rain and in jail too. Abhay is sad. Kkusum sees abhay's car gping thinks this was abhay she sits in rain on ground kk thinks all over with me god why u did that to me if I don't get proof police will catch me gopd why u are testing me god I will not surrender till I get the killer of sohan kkusum rus as she hears police van coming kkusum sees some light they show police saket says don't run kkusum I warn u. end

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Chandini786 Groupbie
Chandini786
Chandini786

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thanx anoli
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged