Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
As some of you already know, this is going to be my last update for the next couple of weeks. Embarrassed But don't worry, @jasminedayal will do the updates. If anybody wants to be backup updater, then please leave a comment or contact Jasmine. We need those!

The troupe finally arrives in Mauritius and agree that it's a very pretty place. They're greeted by a man called Ansari in a cowboy hat. He gives them all roaming SIMs so they can call home and tells them that their living arrangements have been predetermined so they can't switch rooms to be with their particular friends. Bhavna is sad to find out that she won't be rooming with Pooja and Shelley gives some weird evil grin. 

Pooja has other things on her mind - she wants to call India. She sends Bhavna along with the others and starts dialling. But the number is busy. So she decides to call Brij's office. (So much for being homesick and calling home! LOL)

Somebody picks up the phone and she tells them she;d like to speak to Brij. But they tell her that he's in the middle of an important meeting and can't come to the phone but she can leave a message. A disappointed Pooja hangs up. She wonders if he's avoiding her on purpose. 

She remembers the look in his eyes and says she can't be mistaken in the love she saw in them. Maybe he didn't pick up the phone because he didn't recognize the number. She decides to send him a message informing him that it's her. 

Brij is however legitimately busy. The CM and Daddaji are talking about Shrivastav's resignation and seek recommendations to fill the ministerial post he held. People chip in until Brij says he has one - Giridhar Chaubey. Giridhar comes to attention like a dog sighting a bone. 

Daddaji is shocked at Brij and his suggestion. He says G. isn't even an elected member of the assembly and his tone suggests that G. never will be. Brij says coolly that there is a byelection coming up in two months and the party can campaign for G. and so the problem will be solved. G. is practically dancing in his seat, not daring to speak. LOL

The CM tells Daddaji that G. is a consensus candidate and he's ok with it. Daddaji isn't best pleased but says if everyone else is onboard, so is he. He snaps at G. to thank Brij for getting him this honor. G. is all excited and can't quite believe it as he hastily thanks Brij who suavely bows to him. 

After everyone has left, Shamsher complains to Brij that G. will never win so why did Brij bother? Brij says that's exactly why - main elections are coming up in a year and he'd like G. to fall flat on his face in the byelections so he won't even bother to ask for a ticket in the main elections. Shamsher laughs and says Brij just got G. check and mate. 

Brij grins and goes off to his office but halfway turns around to look at what was lately the troupe's rehearsal hall. His face softens and he quotes to himself - his every effort to forget her only brings her memory back to him. She is now his shadow. 

Meanwhile the troupe is grumbling about Krish and how he wants them to start rehearsals immediately when they could have at least spent one day exploring. Krish comes to tell them that they came to Mauritius for a purpose, not for a holiday. He notices Pooja is missing and Shelley sarcastically tells him that her majesty must be taking her own time. Bhavna gives her a killer look. Krish gets upset and goes off to find her. 

Pooja is sitting on some balcony and trying to call home this time. But it keeps coming engaged. So she does her favorite time pass activity - she calls Brij. But he's not picking up her phone. She thinks about calling the office again but isn't sure if that would be ok. 

Finally she starts writing a message - she misses him and wishes he were here with her. Please come to her. Being here without him is like a flower that lacks scent or the moon without moonlight. It exists but isn't complete. 

She reads over what she's written and decides that might just frighten him off LOL and decides not to send it. But just then Krish comes bellowing for her and in her hurry she presses send by mistake. ROFL

She is absolutely appalled and can't even listen to Krish as he tries to explain that she has to work through her homesickness. She's busy calling herself names as she follows Krish to rehearsals and Krish wonders if she's muttering about him. She wonders what's going to be the fallout of her actions. 

In Panchmarhi, the reason Pooja can't get through to her home is because Sumitra dropped the phone when she fell unconscious. Arti sees her and she and Harivansh rush her to the hospital. The doctor tells them that the operation needs to happen soon or Sumitra might be beyond hope. Arti doesn't understand what he's talking about so the doctor tells her about the cancer. Harivansh and Arti are left teary-eyed.

Precap: Brij and Shamsher walk around a corner in the hotel and Bhavna spots him. Brij is wearing the white jacket he wore to Sudha's wedding. Pooja spins around, shocked. Brij is trying to inch away from her when Pooja tackles the subject head on by asking him why he's behaving like this. Did she do something wrong? Pooja is near tears and Brij looks like he's going to have a heart attack. LOL

I can't believe I'm going to miss this exciting stretch! Angry You're all so lucky!

Edited by bumtrinket - 02 March 2012 at 10:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970jin2bhavikadhiadurumI_luv_pretzelviewobscuty_ktayabafarooquihappygolucky-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2 March 2012 Written Update" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i m thinking whats this room sharing thing all abt i hope pooja dont have to share her room with krish.why everything is going to quickly i mean all of a sudden brij in mauritiusShockedye ho kia raha hai Confusedkuch bara hi ho ne wala hai mauritius mein.LOL

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 02 March 2012 at 10:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I think Pooja will be alone for now, and later may share room with BrijWink  Why will they make her share room with a guy ( Krish). On the other hand, when Brij  comes to mauritius he will not get room, and cisrumstances will make them share room (thats my dreamDay Dreaming)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

durumI_luv_pretzelbumtrinkethappygolucky

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
ROFL Hum sab ke besharam khyal kitne milte julte hain! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

boby128I_luv_pretzeldivaniflower_rosedurumdipi.15

happygolucky

IF-Rockerz

happygolucky

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

ROFL Hum sab ke besharam khyal kitne milte julte hain! 

Brij and Puja are responsible for our besharmiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

boby128I_luv_pretzelflower_rosedurumbumtrinket

divani

divani

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
nice updates we'll miss u Hug

by da tym u cum bak Brija pyar ki hadh paar kar leta hain

(wishfully thinkin on my part EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rosebumtrinket

durum

durum

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmee

I think Pooja will be alone for now, and later may share room with BrijWink  Why will they make her share room with a guy ( Krish). On the other hand, when Brij  comes to mauritius he will not get room, and cisrumstances will make them share room (thats my dreamDay Dreaming)

Or Shelley's bullying might mean that Pooja will need another place to stay!!!WinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

I_luv_pretzelbumtrinket

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.