Samanalyse

IF-Rockerz

Samanalyse

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Reserved for the big question...

Boxers, briefs or track pants? Cool

...oh, and that other thing about the divorce...ROFL

-----

And we're back! It was a wonderful episode indeed with the perfect balance and very refreshing from the last two days, i felt!

I can't do a very detailed take today because I am a bit busy but there are certain things that really stood out to me.

So it was pants. Wink

Yash and the girls, finally! I loved the entirety of the Yash scene, or should I say the "Yashu" scene LOL, in today's episode. It showed the lack he is feeling in his life and the memories that haunt him whenever he feels Arpita's absence or her loss. I loved the romantic Yash, (in a different towel for the precap. This PH is clearly very rich. ROFL) and his interaction with Arpita. This one was a lot more organic than the last one, I guess because it shows that they have been married for a while here. Without him asking, she brings him the shaver and this is the connect he is missing. Also of course it is interesting to see those dialogues that meant almost nothing in the context, mean so much to him now, ie her dialogue about leaving him.

And just when he was coming out of his dream and the tragedy of his reality was about to hit him, his daugthers called out. I loved that. It shows that they are the only ones keeping him alive. And they are so CUTE! I loved the little conversation they had and wish we could have heard Yash's response to their question about their step-mother. Though I guess his protective hug was a silent assurance that he would never let anything untoward befall them. I loved his happy, bright reactions to them as well. It is the only time the present Yash smiles and there is life oin his voice.

Ansh is also sinfully adorable. I want to EAT his cheeks. LOL especially when he is angry and pouting. This brings me to another point. Why is Shobha telling Ansh before Aarti has agreed. Why didn't she think the divorce thing could stop the marriage at this point? I agree that telling Ansh was a surefire way to get Aarti to agree but it is also risky to play with a child's feelings like that and I expected better from Shobha.

Finally, the whole truth thing was just a scare. It didn't happen at all and in fact Satyendra (I finally found out his name and the irony is killing me!) convinced her, mainly through shouting that this was the right thing to do. I think he wants Aarti to be happy and this is what he sees as the last chance.

Oh and I am more confirmed in my belief that Pankaj is good. Just saying. Smile

Edited by Samanalyse - 02 March 2012 at 10:44am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvlimb68mystifyreNandita1970priyacamahalaxmikRaima36lamsxXxNoreen786xXxNirjhor105Priya204aditibdnirvanica15jenny.kriti07amourfouGCS.StephyLuvStrk-001123mitul-Khush--enchanted-Allbut1aanyakunatanna44uluvmgsia221bangaloresmaankigeet4everdeejagijyoti06skanda12-Kash-shali-Priti11-pennuZsterRosewestindiangafulu14pickachuNeelambari..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "02/03 Analysis Unit: Roka ya Toka?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bangalores

IF-Rockerz

bangalores

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hai what a titleLOLLOL
and the doubt tooLOLLOLLOL
but of course the doubts are asked in order of their priorityROFL

Edited by bangalores - 02 March 2012 at 9:38am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204nirvanica15amourfouGCSamanalysesia221skanda12-Priti11-pennupickachu

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I liked the pace and balance of today's episode and also the introduction of new character Paridi in the episode ClapClapClap .,..GC looked really hot in the first bathroom scene and the last car scene Embarrassed

Now Few really interesting points which I would like to mention from today's episode ...

1)Whenever Yash's past is shown in the form of his and Arpita(his dead wife)'s romance , we hv not seen the kids around ...So did Arpita die after giving birth to twin kids ??  and Did Arpita die at all or her death has some sort of mystry because we r yet to see the past of Arpita's death here ...So is there a possiblity that Arpita too might return from the dead in future ?? ..Mayb her death was some accident and her dead body was never found and so she was asumed to b dead ?? Ermm,..But if Arpita died after giving birth to the kids ,in that case its obvious she wont return ...So her death is still a mystry in this case ...Ermm..

2)Aarti's son Ansh is very happy that he is getting a new father in the form of Yash when Shobha tells him the name of his father Embarrassed  but it seems Yash's kids Payal and Palak hv this misconception that step-moms r not nice and so they r not too happy with their father getting married again Ouch...Ansh is assuming that his father will give him all the love and happiness and even Shobha is assuming the same Embarrassed while Yash's kids are assuming that their step-mom wont give them any love Ouch..So once again lots of right as well as wrong assumptions are made in all 3 kids ka mind ...where will it lead to after the remarriage ?? Ermm

3)Aarti is not aware of the lie that Mr.Dubey and Shobha told to Yash's family and they r making sure she does not hv any interaction with the family about it either  Ouch..So this explains why Aarti's in-laws dont want Aarti to meet the guy mayb Ermm...On the other hand Yash's father does not want any last minute blunders from his wife which might result in the rishta break-up and so he asks his wife to b careful about it ...This again explains why even Yash's family does not want Yash to meet the girl beforehand Ermm...So basically both families r in a rush to give this marriage and does not want either parties to back out and mayb thats why both wants Yash and Aarti to meet directly at the ROKA Wink...

4)Pratik's girlfriend Paridi is finally introduced today as a RJ and I liked her confident intro StarStarStarStar ...She seems to b a modern ,carefree ,independent working girl and not a very conservative one ..so I get a feeling both Pratik-Paridi might play a cupid for ArYa after marriage and Paridi might even stand up for Aarti's rights in case after marriage she is accused of lieing to the family unless CVs hv other plans to turn Paridi into a vamp later Stern Smile...But for now she looks like a modern and positive girl who is as excited as Pratik for the coming marriage LOLEmbarrassed...Another thing could b Pratik-Paridi love marriage might remind Aarti of her past marriage with Prashant since that was also a love marriage like Pratik-Paridi and so it might haunt her Ouch...Anyways it remains to b seen how this Pratik-Paridi relationship affect ArYa relationship .,.I m sure there will b a connection between both couples or else their marriages would not hv been shown together Ermm...

5)Last scene was quite symbolic the way both Aarti and Yash's routes once again come at the same juncture and her dupatta gets stuck up to his car Embarrassed ...the connection which was always destined to b Embarrassed ..I liked the song selected for this sequence "Ek duje ke waaste" and even here its Paridi as RJ who plays this song and we see Yash listeing to that same radio channel and the song when Aarti passes by from near his car ..Is this an indication that Paridi might play a certain connecting factor between ArYa after marriage ?? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Apart from this did I say GC looked absolutely hot in the first bathroom scene and last car scene LOLEmbarrassed and now we also know that precap was misleading because he gave that shocked look after remembering Arpita in his flashes Big smile...

Overall a much better episode today with a good progress in story with Paridi's introduction and we also saw Payal-Palak's views on their new mom StarStarStarStar

Edited by jyoti06 - 02 March 2012 at 11:00am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyrepriyacaRaima36Priya204jenny.nirvanica15pinkybedi-Khush-kriti07123mitulbbbcccaanyakunatSamanalyseuluvmgmaankigeet4eversia221ZsterRose-Priti11-pennuskanda12shaliNeelambari..pickachu

laxmi2010

laxmi2010

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Is there any point in trying to discuss anything today?  I can already see that you all are ready to "analysis" Yash's...hmmm...everything.

Well, I'm going to discuss some things.  If anyone wants to come out of their Yash/GC induced trance to read it, feel free.

First thing: all the kids are so cute!  It's interesting that Ansh is totally excited about getting a new dad, but the girls are a little worried about getting a new mother.  In a way, I think this is kind of sad, because I have a feeling that the girls are going to take to Aarti pretty quickly, but Ansh may not get that fatherly attention that he wants right away, as that is not really Yash's priority right now.  Well, whatever happens, I'm even more interested how the relationships between Yash/Ansh and Aarti/Palak&Payal will be displayed.

Second thing:  I have decided not to trust the precaps any more.  They are only designed to create interest, but do not necessarily give the correct picture of what actually is shown in the episode.  Dubey once again convinced Shobha to hide the divorce truth and then went to talk about the Roka arrangements, like we thought, but Yash nor Aarti were told about it yet.

Third thing: That was one of the most believable dupatta catching scenes I have ever seen.  The way that Aarti had the dupatta draped on her shoulder, with the back touching the ground, it was easy to believe that the wind would blow it as she was walking.  I also liked how they didn't make a big deal about Yash getting out to undo the dupatta.  In real life, I feel that Aarti probably would have turned around a bit when the dupatta got stuck, but since they can't see each others' face yet, that's okay.

You know, with the amount of hits and misses that Yash and Aarti have been going on since the serial started, I wonder if they ever passed each other before without noticing, or if this only started after that first run in at the wedding.

Edited by laxmi2010 - 02 March 2012 at 11:53am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacaNirjhor105jenny.Priya204nirvanica15LuvStrk-001123mitulkriti07Samanalysesia221aanyakunatjyoti06skanda12pennu-Priti11-Neelambari..

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Eagerly watiting for today's epi, hopefully it will be better than yesterday! =D

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204nirvanica15LuvStrk-001-Priti11-skanda12pickachu

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya204nirvanica15LuvStrk-001skanda12pickachu

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
New Promo Link  : Credits to Videobie Dhruvie 

All Besharams .. Let's cheerharan the Menaka Gee Cee ROFL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacaPriya204nirvanica15LuvStrk-001123mitul-Khush--enchanted-Samanalyseuluvmgsia221aanyakunatjyoti06pennu-Kash-skanda12ZsterRosepickachugafulu14

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Edited by gafulu14 - 03 March 2012 at 9:56am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

priyacaPriya204pinkybediasmaniLuvStrk-001123mitulSamanalysesia221aanyakunatjyoti06pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.