Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rpmenon

No dear,you are wrong.For one,I am sad because I will never get to watch KTLK as enthusiastically as before.I will still be around because I love Ashu tad bit more than MB,so who ever is doing Ashu,I will still watch.

Don't worry,things shall be cleared soon,and KTLK will go on.Let us forget what PH/MB did.If we can go through the replacement process,and how good the new actor looks with KK,good for us.

...and no,you didn't hurt anyone's sentiments.You are as hurt as anyone,and we all have this forum to give vent to it. ðŸ˜Š

You will watch the show ?? ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ— ðŸĪ—  ...
Believe me I was more depressed at the fact that no one is caring about the show now, I was as shocked, as hurt as anyone else since Monday night, but somehow I came out of the shock because I love Ashu too much and for me its more important if Ashu lives (Though  My ASHNI will always be MOHIKA )  ...And so when I am reading the goodbye messages of so many friends to the show, I myself started to sink in depresseion...
Edited by bhalobasa - 12 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I will be around,but I just can't obsess about it as I started doing past few weeks.It hurts me more because I just came back to this show after 2 months or so.But I will definitely see it because if I don't,the void that MB has left will never fill.I want Ashu to fill it.

So,cheer up,we are all going to be here,no one will leave yaar,you will see.Right now,it's all rough,raw wounds talking.ðŸĪ—
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is not the official page of ktlk
this is not offical page off ktlkg
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If it is true then this is better than  MB replace in show.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    better option ...but am in 2 minds now. .. this step of theirs would b way better than new ashu/another doc track.   ..but at the same time this would mean givin 2 much imp 2 a particular actor  ..and that might end up in a more problematic situation...
malum chala suhag raat me bhi 5 feet kii doori hai

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ðŸĪĢ I think im becoming hysterical now. With ashu I shud b taken to hospital too ðŸĪŠ . At least one positive thing came out of all this. We have talked abt KTLK like never before. The forum is buzzing now. A salute to all AshNians who is still standing and will still stand beside the Jodi 😊 Edited by i5hy - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tanu,

If this happens, then the whole audience, makers and everybody can be classified as dr. Mallika who is running after dr. Ashutosh screaming ' we love u' and he is running in the opposite direction.

Imagine the scenario ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸĪĢ

Ps - will they continue paying all the actors till MB comes back. I don't think so. ðŸ˜†
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago