Punar Vivah

2nd March-2011- Yummilicious Yash on screen again!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged

I promise not to run away like yesterdayLOL

ok as i promised.i am here as soon as the episode ended...and man am i happy with it today or what! I am in LOVE with it!
Why u ask?Wink
Okayyy

First, Gurmeet ..oh GurmeetEmbarrassedDay Dreaming...Gurmeet was looking just ..i hv run out of adjectives...bas kisi ki nazar na lage.ek kala tika laga do koi usko!
ok apart from his looks...Gurmeet as Yash...anyone with any doubt about his versatality should just shut up now...the transition this man brings between the present Yash and Yash of the past is just AMAZING! and as soon as the flashback ended those expressions...a man who has lost his life and is almost scared to live...and his expressions when he hears his daughters calling him...uff Gurmeet...Hats off to UClap
oh..Yashuuu...thats just adorable!Tongue
Kratika was great in her scenes as usual...especially her expressions when Shobha tells Ansh that his dad's name is Yash...and her expressions when she sees Ansh thanking God and thanking her...so Clap

Shobha -great job as usual
and Chetan ji- u r a great actor...what is his screen name by the way?!Confused

and special mention for Arpita- i already love her, just after 2 scenes.no wonder Yash can't imagine his life without her...
A special mention today for Ansh.u r my favourite child actor...oh i wanna know his real name.i read it somewhere but forgot.please someone tell me whats his real name? He is hust too cute...epitome of innocence!Hug

Finally we all got to see the Girls...LOL...and these two little angels r just too sweet!

OK.i am done with praising the actors...
Now about the show...
Today's episode was yet another great piece of direction.I am loving Yash's flashbacks...love the way the makers hv cosen to bring Arpita to us...with every little scene.Arpita becomes alive.her softness, her loving nature, her intelligence, her charm...and we as audience realize just why its so difficult for Yash to come out of that relatonship...

This is in total contrast with Prashant...with every passing episode we wonder why Aarti still loves him...but that is Aarti...somewhere i feel. Aarti's love for Prasant is more of an illusion..an illusion for Aarti herself...she once loved him with all her heart, no doubt...but she has chosen to keep herself in that one place where Prashant left her., may be becoz she feels its her duty as a wife to remain loyal to him even after he ditched her, Shobha's dialogues today made me think in this manner...if she tried, just a litttle, she could probably come out of it...and thats why i feel she will be the one to fall for Yash first.as after meeting Yash, she will realize the difference between the two...she will realize that even a man can love as selflessly as a woman...

Yash has also chosen to engulf himself in Arpita's memories, but in his case, its not a feeling of duty, its compulsion.he is hopelessly in love with his dead wife and her memories light up his face.we hv seen him smiling at her thoughts, at her photos, and the moment he comes back to reality, his smile gives way to the pain and emptiness in his eyes! So for Yash, loving Aarti will take a while.though we all know he will...Tongue

ok.i hv written a lot.shall write about the kids after a whiile.till then, pls post ur opinions...

Edited by DMKJ_VB - 02 March 2012 at 10:54am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

param02apa123sheelucheema_rbajino1coffeeBeansNandita1970mystifyreMinozaditibdpinkybediasmanibhakti2adigaag-enchanted-puthLuvStrk-001GCrck123mitultellymegshow2011aanyakunatiMadzchucklebuddyMunaMeet22jasraj123---nishu---BatameezDilana56-ProudGCian-Ultimate-GCiangafulu14pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "2nd March-2011- Yummilicious Yash on screen again!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
wow..dii,really fab..
tell me yash-arpita scene,towel/wash room scene plj..i'll watch tomorrow on net as it'll telecast in maanday..till then cant waitLOL

Edited by mishti.muna - 02 March 2012 at 10:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001DMKJ_VB

angelika12

Goldie

angelika12

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
omg.omg.omg.Today where to start and where to end...
speechless episode...

omg YASH.YASH ka flash back mein oh god he was so adorable... and when he came back from Flash back his expressions just..breath taking. Only GURU can give such expressions.My two little Angels PALAK and PAYALHug..they came today Loved the way they hugged papa and papa said a sweet morning to themDay Dreaming...

ANSH oh my cutie pieHug.oh god he is now ANSH YASHSmile..So cute he thanked God...Omg.Pratik he is so sweet and paridi she is a darlingSmile.All are happy..

Background song...EK DUJE KE VASTE..mesmerizing and that scene was just dreamy...

Precap:--exciting cant wait 2 days to get passed oh god

About GURU:---How can a man look hotttEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..I drooled him in all the scenes specially in the carDay Dreaming in each and every angle.His hotness go with his performance too.Legendry ACTOR...God bless him

About Kratika:---So simple and fabulous performance.beautiful

Hats off to direction once again.love PV to coreSmile

Edited by gururocks77 - 02 March 2012 at 10:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti2123mitulGCrckLuvStrk-001MunaMeet22DMKJ_VBBatameezDilpickachu

pinkybedi

Goldie

pinkybedi

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
R

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

asmani

Goldie

asmani

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Blushing BlushingBlushing
YASHUUU...i luv uHug

n sabse pahele CVS i luv uHeart u guys comensated totally for yesterdayLOL

n today i just as expected am mesmerised by YashEmbarrassed

n what new to tell abt GC..He is outstandingClap
 The change of expression in the transition scene from past to present then the smile seeing his girls
GC was superbClap

n do i need to tell u he luk HOT irrespective of the color of towelsLOL

n Yash Arpita chemistry is so gud manShocked n Arpita is so sweetEmbarrassed
 bt the show stealer of today is

'Yashuuu' Embarrassed it sounds damn cute , seductive, hot n lovelySillyDead

n my cute devil duo r back... so happy.. luve u babiesHug

n in the last part, it was my fav songEmbarrassed
n Yash Arti scene was awesome..

Arti was gud as usual n so is my cutie pie AnshEmbarrassedClap

n oh i like Paridi tooEmbarrassed i think in future she is going to be the only frnd of arti in that house

Over all awesome epi

me goin to watch my Yashuu againEmbarrassedDead

Edited by asmani - 02 March 2012 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBkrati5BatameezDil

anurs

anurs

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
resBig smile

krati5

IF-Rockerz

krati5

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
awesome epi... first to gurmeet in towel... thn yashu... i like tht gal... but i didn't like his daughters... kafi chilla rhe thi... i like ansh but nt his name... thn i like prateek's part... nd song ne tho jaan hi le li

Edited by krati5 - 03 March 2012 at 2:38am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.