Did Saath Rahega Always End??

WhiteLotus thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

did saath rahega always end because i was watching episode of thrusday and peehu goes back to aryan.

i knew that it was going to end soon so did it end? if it did i will miss the show😭 but Saath Rahega Always😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well....yup...it has ended...and we all will miss it too... 😭
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yes SRA has ended, and what a boring ending...i mean, the last scene was Peehu and Aryan hugging each other and on the background, there was this SRA music....and I wish Neha Marda, Karan Rai and Karan Mehra would have been all together in the last scene.....i mean, they should have seen all the friends together at the end.....Anyway, i can't believe that SRA ended up being a mess, i had so many expectations about this show, but nothin happened as i wanted!.......

kyph03 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WAHT IT IS FINISHED
NO WAY
I WAS JUST GETTING INTERESTED IN IN IT
NO
NO
😭
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

yes SRA has ended, and what a boring ending...i mean, the last scene was Peehu and Aryan hugging each other and on the background, there was this SRA music....and I wish Neha Marda, Karan Rai and Karan Mehra would have been all together in the last scene.....i mean, they should have seen all the friends together at the end.....Anyway, i can't believe that SRA ended up being a mess, i had so many expectations about this show, but nothin happened as i wanted!.......

i agree...i wish it was still neha & karan...im really gonna miss it...😭

moviemania thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

Same here. Nothing happened as I wanted. As long as it was a campus story it was cool.