Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bella27H

The did not show rishi as hero ... the saving inder part made rishi weak 

No , this did not make Rishi weak. Instead it showed his inherent goodness , that he didn't hit back on Elders. He also didn't say a word to Munna , when he was beaten up by him , although he was fully capable of doing that.
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CVs made things so easy..pehle indirako jail bhej diya easily, phir use jailse nikalo easily..
though i am happy that indu is out of jail, i feel this track was not at all needed..agar inshi bonding dikhani thi toh they should have shown it some other way.. 
indu is out of jail but we can't forget how she was tortured there..
Edited by mithsi_22 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mithsi_22

CVs made things so easy..pehle indirako jail bhej di easily, phir use jailse nikalo easily..

though m happy i am happy that indu is out of jail, i feel this track was not at all needed..agar inshi bonding dikhani thi toh they should have shown it some other way.. 

Exactly Mithila ... thats what my point ...We cannot forget what was shown ( Rati was fab in her expressions again ) 

This track was not logical at all  

Mithila_22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Exactly Mithila ... thats what my point ...We cannot forget what was shown ( Rati was fab in her expressions again ) 

This track was not logical at all  

this track was not at all needed..they finished the jail track in 2 days, no 1 day and two episodes..then y to make such tracks..
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

i agree with what is the celebration for it was not good  episode..yes its true indu out from jail..but why this stupid  track to send her jail? if they want toshow indar the bander kick out from house cvs could have been chosen different track. not torture in the jail,only kick out is not enough for him..sorry to say this..

Completely Agree.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashish.sachi

No , this did not make Rishi weak. Instead it showed his inherent goodness , that he didn't hit back on Elders. He also didn't say a word to Munna , when he was beaten up by him , although he was fully capable of doing that.

AM sorry today's epi showed him weak !! 
He should have stuck with the truth and punished inder 
has to think what Indu went through in jail !!!! he deserves the same 

AS for not hitting back and all , I was'n talkin about it ... I was just talking about the above mentioned ðŸ˜Š
Sometimes being too good is not worthy !! 
specially in todays epi ðŸ˜‰
anyways now indu will take care of it and show inder the right place , which I wanted rishi to do
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
and  i think cvs love to show abnormal,violance track than decent track,why?chih..
VintageWine thumbnail
Originally posted by: mithsi_22

CVs made things so easy..pehle indirako jail bhej diya easily, phir use jailse nikalo easily..

though i am happy that indu is out of jail, i feel this track was not at all needed..agar inshi bonding dikhani thi toh they should have shown it some other way.. 

yep 
they could have showed it like before police come they all were searching 
ya rishi just finds it like todays scene where he found it !! 
VintageWine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinara2

and  i think cvs love to show abnormal,violance track than decent track,why?chih..

They watched Big Boss season 5 too much ðŸ¤£
the bad words are also from there only ðŸ˜†
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bella27H

yep 
they could have showed it like before police come they all were searching 
ya rishi just finds it like todays scene where he found it !! 

yes fairy..they should have shown some logical scenes..
and i couldn't digest the behavior of that lady police when indu was bailed out..the police was shown a very decent one..atleast they should have shown her arrogant..