Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I didn't know there was a scene like this.It's my fault I skip- watch when I feel the episode is stressful and mostly about TTS ,Pinky and her shameless parents.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

@Moni: I got the idea that he maybe wanted justification for his father's decision because when he was confiding in Ganga, he didn't say I don't want to marry Pinky outright, but said that his mind was not convinced about this decision his father had made. This to me meant that there was room for his mind to be convinced. And he seemed to be begging for some explanation why TTS would trap him in a relationship with such obviously loathsome people. Pintoo is still not over the belief that his father is essentially a good person. Then I think he is convinced by Babloo and Ganga, mainly Babloo that this is wrong, absolutely wrong and so for a second he has the dream and the hope and the resolve to break it. BUT he is tortured by the idea of making this huge decision and just then TTS attacks and "proves" that he just wants what is best for them. So Pintoo goes back to believing that TTS is essentially good when for a moment his eyes were fully open. His trust in and adherence to TTS and his decisions is some how renewed. Pintoo is much more emotional than Babloo and TTS takes advantage of that.

I aggree wid ur point sam tht Pintu is very very emotional guy . and dis again got Proved in d last scene where Pintu sacrificed himself once again evenif he had chance 2 get free frm dis sacrifice but he chose His Father's honour above all n this can b done by an Emotional perosn only who loves his family more then himself n Pintu is exactly like tht.
Originally posted by: erlynda

I didn't know there was a scene like this.It's my fault I skip- watch when I feel the episode is stressful and mostly about TTS ,Pinky and her shameless parents.

U shld watch whole episode today as It was amaizng n mindblowing . loveddd it very much  There was nothng 2 skip ofcourse except tht 1 min scene f Dehati n bihari Family
Originally posted by: Prishna_DBPS

Moni true that flashback was mind blowing. It was beautiful and soothing and it was good to see krishna pondering over it and wanted to talk this out with pintu. She is very strong girl in the show I really it. For a change it is not a girl who is getting emotional blackmailed at every step and a boy who is getting that assault. I don't know why but I am kinda enjoy it. I am enjoying the determination krishna has that she had passed the exam and ready to fight for it not crying at home AND actually fighting for it is highlight for me.

Yes jaan It was truly so mindblowing scene n I truly impresed by Shefali 2 Keep dis scene as a FB fo r giving us such a beautiful surprise , This scene also showed how much krishna 2 thinks abt Pintu n she 2 is upset frm Pintu's marrige 😉  . Yes Even I m also very happy n enjoying this Pintu , chalo For a change like u said Male lead ko bhi emotional blackmail hote hue dikhaya specially Kinshuk's char 😆😉