TTS is such a CHEATER 2 Pintu aragahhh - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Moni, parents for kids are like GOD. But that does not mean that we should be quiet and suffer. Elders and parents can make mistake too. That is what Babloo said. So according to you Babloo is not a good son? Babloo himself will not be able to see his mom or dad in tears and crying...but there are ways to handle the situation and put your feelings across the other.  There have been incidents in the show where Babloo even after arguing with Tuntun has listened to him - he went away to his sasural during the coaching center fiasco, he attended Pintu's cheka even though nobody informed him and very gently Babloo told that he came there for his brother.
Same way, Pintu should also stand up, after all it is his life.
Anju Moni is not saying babloo is a bad son. He just said saying pintu is wrong here is wrong. Babloo is doing what a son should do when their parents are wrong and the way he stood for his mother was commendable. But pintu loves and always loved his father and obeyed his father all his life but expecting him not to care for his father tears and refuse to marry is entirely wrong because he is yet to see his father true color.

Imagine even babloo who knew his father in and out couldn't doubt his father's involvement in krishna's scam till now but on monday he will see the light. So how we can expect pintu who was never out of TTS shadow should believe his father is faking his tears. It is not possible na and further he was not expecting anyone to stand for him or blaming anyone.

Jo usne life mein kabhi nahi kiya ek dum se thodi na karne lagega. They have shown him as imperfect boy ab transformation from boy to a strong man should take time. We love him so we are expecting him to take steps fast it is not logical. I think it should be a slow process and with time he can stand up. Why we always expect him to be a perfect man let him imperfect for some more time kuch to story ko develop karne ke liye chahiye .
Edited by Prishna_DBPS - 12 years ago
Babloo is more matured and has a lot of experience than Pintu.Babloo knows his father inside and out. TTS doesn't show his real self when Pintu is around so Pintu thinks his father is a good man. But  I think Pintu here is already past his teens so he should have known what TTS is really like except if he stayed away from his family during his growing up years. I'm at a loss why Pintu adores his father so much that he is willing to sacrifice his future for him. These are just my opinion /comments about the episode.
i felt for a sec that may b tuntun sing is changing..but the moment he said that let the people spit on him..i guessed its all drama to make Pinto agree😡

in todays epi its clear, that Pintoo is very emotional & is not practical at all..how easily Tuntun singh folled him & he was fallen in his trap👎🏼..good at least Babloo is very sharp to understand his father intentions...thats y i guess tuntun always makes Pintoo his trait😔..cause Pintoo can come easily in his trap😔 & Babloo gives a damn care for tuntun😎..

hope babloo tries to find abt his dad😈 plan what he did with Krishna..& even pintoo too realise what his father can do
Originally posted by erlynda

Babloo is more matured and has a lot of experience than Pintu.Babloo knows his father inside and out. TTS doesn't show his real self when Pintu is around so Pintu thinks his father is a good man. But  I think Pintu here is already past his teens so he should have known what TTS is really like except if he stayed away from his family during his growing up years. I'm at a loss why Pintu adores his father so much that he is willing to sacrifice his future for him. These are just my opinion /comments about the episode.

When krishna was sacrificing her dream and marrying a boy of not of her choice did anyone asked her why she adores her mother so much and sacrificing her dreams so why this question when pintu is doing this for his father why this question.
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

When krishna was sacrificing her dream and marrying a boy of not of her choice did anyone asked her why she adores her mother so much and sacrificing her dreams so why this question when pintu is doing this for his father why this question.

Yes Rachna,
We all said that even as Sarawati had higher right to force her daughter to get married (seeing their majbooriyaan and all) and Krishna was obliged to obey her, krishna should not have agreed to what her mother was making her to. That is the reason we all like that slapping from Pinto. It was us who were so angry at her accepting mom's wishes.
How could the girl all of a sudden forget her father's dream from years ?
How could the girl think of ruining the chance she had of writing half-way cleared exam/dream ?
How could be she so impractical and throw away her hard-work. Sentiments alag rakh ke if she had done thinking, her decision to obey her mother was totally wrong.
We were all agreed on that. I was not a prolific writer then on this forum or may be we did not discuss this that much at that time.. but feeling were same when I watched the episodes. And I liked Vidya's plans to sabotage Saraswati's plan.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
Rachu I completely aggree wid u . And Anju I didn't said tht babloo is bad son but Comparing Babloo wid Pintu is totally wrong . Why U r expecting Pintu 2 be babloo ? I mean I aggree Babloo raise his voice against wrong but U shld also see d way of treatment they bth got frm TTS since childhood . jitna pamperedness Pintu ko mila hai utna babloo ko nahi mila 1st thng , second thng As a result They both grew as a two different Persons wid two different thinkings rght ? Third n most imp thng whh rachu 2 said tht Babloo is standing against TTS becozz he knows abthis true colours but Pintu is totally unaware abt it . TTS Never showed him his True colours So Why n how shld he believe tht WHt kind of Person TTS is ? The Boy who always followed his Father's orders since childhood , who always got over love frm his father U can't expect him suddenly 2 raise his voice against him . He 2 need time naa 2 bring change in himself .

@Rachu

Well said jaan . When Krishna was sacrificing Noone asked dis ques frm her but Now When Pintu is doing d samethng then Why dis ques ? I aggree Situatons n reasons were different but decision was same .
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
Shri the thing is right now it's his life and dream are on stake so I really don't see anything wrong if he agree to his father but later after wedding it will be his wife and her integrity will also be associated so I think he should come in light before that. As with krishna she will always be target of TTS so I will like him to see the light before hand this will only happen when he will go through all this before his marriage. Agar aasani se ho jaati to he would never understand

To me it is like this Blame and Responsibility are two sides of the same coin. Why should we become a martyr for other people it is our choices that makes us do it? Rather why don't we take responsibility for our actions and why do we let others control our lives even though it is our fathers.

The first traps of blaming others are when we try to put the other person to blame we switch over to blaming ourselves and we'll have encouragement of this for example, "See! You admit it! It isn't all my fault, is it? So it must be your entire fault - go on, go on, admit it!"

Responsibility is something we have to take for ourselves it cannot be dumped on others. It s a dance of our own choices and our own 'mis-takes' . Perspective plays an important part to tip the balance to recognize that responsibility is our responses and no one else's. If I take offence to what you said it's my response to the comments made not something you've done to me. Therefore I should understand that "response-abilty" to act on that response lies with me, not you. Anything else is blame.

And every human being does this dangerous dance of Blame and Responsibility.

After all every human has been given free will  and it is no one's right to take that away from any human being.

Therefore responsibility lies on Pinto's shoulder to come out of this situation rather than blaming his father for what he has done to him. 

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Originally posted by AngelDark

To me it is like this Blame and Responsibility are two sides of the same coin. Why should we become a martyr for other people it is our choices that makes us do it? Rather why don't we take responsibility for our actions and why do we let others control our lives even though it is our fathers.

The first traps of blaming others are when we try to put the other person to blame we switch over to blaming ourselves and we'll have encouragement of this for example, "See! You admit it! It isn't all my fault, is it? So it must be your entire fault - go on, go on, admit it!"

Responsibility is something we have to take for ourselves it cannot be dumped on others. It s a dance of our own choices and our own 'mis-takes' . Perspective plays an important part to tip the balance to recognize that responsibility is our responses and no one else's. If I take offence to what you said it's my response to the comments made not something you've done to me. Therefore I should understand that "response-abilty" to act on that response lies with me, not you. Anything else is blame.

And every human being does this dangerous dance of Blame and Responsibility.

After all every human has been given free will  and it is no one's right to take that away from any human being.

Therefore responsibility lies on Pinto's shoulder to come out of this situation rather than blaming his father for what he has done to him. 

Angel,

Well said 👏
I have a perfect example in my brother. He tried to blame our parents when things didn't go well within his marriage. Then his sisters (me and my younger sis😃) jumped on him and shoved his blame back to him and asked him why was he not responsible himself ? As long as things went by fine, he took in stride being the good son and now when things turned bad, he wants to blame.

Gosh! I am so shameless discussing all the things of my life over this forum. But what can I do? You bring all so good points that I can't help sharing facts from my life and I hope I am not doing anything wrong by sharing personal things while discussing fictional shows and our perceptions around it.

But that BLAME and RESPONSIBILITY being two sides of the coin is so right.  You might recall my story, recounted some days back,  and how I never behaved like my bro did. So one just needs to think beyond immediate respect to father, mother, love etc. Those are ideal beliefs which break like "gone with the wind" when we are stress tested. In the end what will matter us whether we are being constructive or being destructive or being inert in our decision making. All have consequences.

Shridevi