Punar Vivah

new member to this show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i have recently start watching this show and its ok but one thing i dont like it is showing that a womman being a divorcee is wrong oh something. also being a single parent is like a bad thing. it have many people grow up with out a father figure in their life and they come out dam good with your mother love or vice verser so i dont see why it is necessary for them to get remarried. other than that dont you guys find yash looks like rudra from sanjog se bani sangini oh thats just me. also to me the story is just like that  nothing different.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybediLuvStrk-001iMadz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new member to this show" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkybedi

Goldie

pinkybedi

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hey dear.
Nice point...But as a mother i can say that FATHERHOOD IS OUGHT TO B AS IMPOTRTANT AS MOTHERHOOD  n vice versa...
Its nt getting married second time for fun n only partnership...it is basically a try to giv complete family to the child...i know risk of adjustment n failure is always there...but that stands same in first marriade also...its like taking a chance for betterment...
As for as storyline is concerned real life situations r same by n large n these stories portary them in their own different ways...look at B-Wood movies stories r repeated even remakes r done...only thing matters is how the artists r successfully portarying those characters n convince the audiance...
As for as Gurmeet is concerned he is quite convincing in his role as Yash...n so the other cast...So enjoy it dear...life is nt always a fairy tale, It deals wih ruthless truth, which r almost similar to deal with...
Don mind dear...i just put my view point

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

autorikshababygirl198722LuvStrk-001ana56

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
u right but even certain time comes in life that time kids mss them father/mother  very much, kids hide coze they have 2 live that condition.
they learn but deep down they hurt some where
pv just showing u how life has 2 face with family and without family

or u love marriage also not successful 2
onlt geet was very success in love 1 life but that is not true, but pv is very true story in the world wide

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.