Punar Vivah

Hellow Yellow *Roar*

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

*Growls and sniffs the ground* ... Crawls to the muddy ground and commences her cobra snake moves on the glorious glorious dirty floor. Never has MUD looked so much sexier and eatable *adds salt and pepper onto the mud*. When Gurmeet had the brown mud penetrating the streaks of his hair, I wanted to brush those locks, rip it from his scalp and eat them! 😈

Yes my little hair eating, mud splashing beloveds! Walk slowly away from this mudilicious psychopath who is now currently DROOLING over mud. Did you and I repeat .. DID YOU watch the ZEE TV SBS Holi segment? Because if you have not - I ostracize you right this very moment. *Points shaking fingers and sobs uncontrollably* 'How dare you not watch the most hottest video in the history of John Abraham wearing a bikini in Dostana!?' Exit this post and RUN for your life! Watch that video and report your panting self back to me!

I hereby announce to the Punar Vivah planet that '
Yellow' is officially my favourite colour. Ooh la la ooh la la ooh la la ooh la la Yellow hai meri fantasy! Chu me chu me! Chu me chu me! Embrace me with your yellow-teee! Remix!

My name is Yellow
Yellow ki dewaani
Yellow Gurmeet is too sexy for you
Mein uski mud ki hai dewaani!

*Raises yellow flags* OH EM GEE! OH EM GEE! Sorry for my girlish rants but honestly I accidentally came across the video and I BASICALLY died. In fact, Ghost Samira reporting here. 😳 He looked SO amazing wet and dirty.

Yellow just brought out his dark hair, dark stubble and dark eyelashes. I was so unbelievably jealous! I actually sat back and got a tad emotional. Why couldn't he meet me first? Why didn't I have the chance to force him to fall in love with me? WHY WHY WHY WHY!  I just sometimes am taken aback my how abnormally beautiful this human specimen is. It seems like I will NEVER get bored complimenting him!

The beauty is painful. I actually doubled over and groaned in physical pain. After this segment, if anyone comes up to me and tells me that he is not good looking - I'm going to 7
khoonmaaf them and when I die, I will 'ami jeh tomar them with a bengali dance in the middle of a jungle and bhool bhulaya them to death'. I will then 'gumnaam hai koi' in a white sari - eyes searching for anyone who dares to defy his eyes, eyelashes and hands!

Now excuse me whilst I take my place on the muddy ground in my Devdas tawaif outfit as I 'Maar Dala' on the ground with my floor vacuuming moves. *Maar Dala floor sweeps towards Gurmeet as he romances with the mud'.

Regards

Ghost Sammy

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
🀣🀣!!
Sammy sorry Ghost sammy!!
I was waiting for ur post since that segment came onair!
This man always prove me wrong,
Every time when i think that we will not look more hot.He changes my view!
I'm waiting for this song sequence to come onair!!
JayaBachan thumbnail

@ Pick-aa-chu!

Honestly it's like that moment in time when I was in denial that Aishwarya Rai is even pretty. Then I watched her prance around in the song Sholon Si (Shabd) and hence almost declared myself a lesbian.

Point to be noted - NEVER doubt beauty πŸ˜†
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

@ Pick-aa-chu!

Honestly it's like that moment in time when I was in denial that Aishwarya Rai is even pretty. Then I watched her prance around in the song Sholon Si (Shabd) and hence almost declared myself a lesbian.

Point to be noted - NEVER doubt beauty πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†!!
Yeah u r right!!

InnerPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🀣Maar Dala is exactly my first thought when I saw the video and like you said mud never looked sexier. After reading your post, I don't feel guilty drooling over mud-luscious GC…seems like your "yellow" fever is far worse than mine.

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: InnerPeace

🀣Maar Dala is exactly my first thought when I saw the video and like you said mud never looked sexier. After reading your post, I don't feel guilty drooling over mud-luscious GC'seems like your "yellow" fever is far worse than mine.

I always seem to catch the worst part of the illnesses! I think by the end of the show, I'll diagnose myself dead. 🀣
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£

this is all i can give u...
just a MUDILICIOUS gift

awesooome post..
SAMMY...exactly my thoughts...after seeing GC in mud...n yellow..
mind is full of dirty thoughts...πŸ˜‰
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😍exactly dear i am also drooling to see GC in that wet n mudlescious getup ,mud never looks as sexier as right now to watch that video...πŸ˜‰
After watching that segment i just dead to watch GC in that killing look...🀒OMG! its too risky ...🀣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sammyyy was expecting u to make a post on yellow for sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U know in my school days we used to hv different colour teams for these sports day and all ...the colours were red ,blue ,green and yellow and I was always put in yellow house which I hated the most πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but all of a sudden I m starting to feel proud that I was put in yellow house in my school days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

never knew that I will start loving yellow so much all of a sudden πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

GC was a killer in the sequence and so I dont blame u for falling in love with yellow πŸ˜†