Its Confirmed Havan Ends on 30th March!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

simran_singh_24

Goldie

simran_singh_24

Posted: 18 March 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatsaleen

Oh no! I liked such a positive and spiritual character - Baapji! :( ... its going to be replaced with Keri - which looks like another aweful saas non-sense drama! 

Exactly my thoughts!

But I feel this show has gone off from the original track and brought in too much of negativity & tears.Instead of developing the characters they have created needless hyper drama.I so wanted to see the story develop around Baapji.Wish the Cvs had done some home work by reading the biographies of  some saints.
Keri looks so crappy and that, makes this show giving way for something like that deeply disappointing.
May be Rajan Shahi has only one script, that of two sisters/cousins & lacks the competency to deliver anything more complex than the usual.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenMrRockySingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its Confirmed Havan Ends on 30th March!! (Page 2)" in Havan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luvchoc

Luvchoc

Posted: 22 March 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
this show is full of craps...good that it's going off air...however, I don't have high hopes from the replacement show either...just another saas bahu drama in Bihar or UP backdrop :(

greatsaleen

greatsaleen

Posted: 27 March 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
 [/QUOTE]

Exactly my thoughts!

But I feel this show has gone off from the original track and brought in too much of negativity & tears.Instead of developing the characters they have created needless hyper drama.I so wanted to see the story develop around Baapji.Wish the Cvs had done some home work by reading the biographies of  some saints.

[/QUOTE]

Agree - Baapji's character had soo much scope for development. This show could have been a platform to address a lot of superstitious issues... Good luck to the cast - they were all so good!  

Edited by greatsaleen - 27 March 2012 at 2:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabian_love

Post Reply New Post

Go to top