Havan

Its Confirmed Havan Ends on 30th March!!

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Its really sad guys Havan is ending on 30th march see the *************** news..
its whole news reagrding why the show is ending and Aastha as called as Shrenu ..said many things see it guys...😭

External news site stated - please refrain from posting names or article links from sites which are not allowed on India-Forums.

- Havan Devt Team

Edited by gk_09 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I only just started watching this again as it was getting interesting and just to find something to watch instead of Saathiya. I'm gutted it now finishing hope the next serial is good. 
arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well thats sad , i hope , pray and wish that havan does well , it would gain trps in a given extension till 30th march , i did not wanted it to get end , i hope it would stay long , lets see what fate decides for it
nazsheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really upset on knowing Havan is ending,I wish some miracle happens and it stays...
phjs thumbnail
miracles does happen in serial itself,praying for happen it in reality we love havan and all its cast
sbh1 thumbnail
as aastha has said on another site that people see havan on repeat telecast time many people see it at morning 5.30 a.m slot with doing their exercise but in trp race it does not count.in villages people do see this show but there trp meter are not installed,any way best of luck to all cast and production team for miracle to happen
pherish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i wish havan to stay ,only thing add some light moments in tracks along with some good story .anyways colors always do like this.it changes its color sudenly
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh no! I liked such a positive and spiritual character - Baapji! :( ... its going to be replaced with Keri - which looks like another aweful saas non-sense drama! 
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: greatsaleen

Oh no! I liked such a positive and spiritual character - Baapji! :( ... its going to be replaced with Keri - which looks like another aweful saas non-sense drama! 

Exactly my thoughts!

But I feel this show has gone off from the original track and brought in too much of negativity & tears.Instead of developing the characters they have created needless hyper drama.I so wanted to see the story develop around Baapji.Wish the Cvs had done some home work by reading the biographies of  some saints.
Keri looks so crappy and that, makes this show giving way for something like that deeply disappointing.
May be Rajan Shahi has only one script, that of two sisters/cousins & lacks the competency to deliver anything more complex than the usual.
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this show is full of craps...good that it's going off air...however, I don't have high hopes from the replacement show either...just another saas bahu drama in Bihar or UP backdrop :(