Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Great lived it all
Please update and pm me when you do
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woah...woah...now wants to see how arnav will repent...loved it...
priasweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum
bring back kushi to arnav dont separate them for long time
zaniax thumbnail
oh!!! i hope she comes bck
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for commenting

For all of you there is a leap coming up of 3 years soon  take it from me it will be worth reading
Parker27 thumbnail
Amazing update as usual :) well done :) please continue !
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved this part..

Arnav should just kill the Shyam. Hope Arnav find Khushi soon..

Please update the next part as soon as you get the time.
suk19 thumbnail
part 9 (two leaps to take place )

Arnav searched for kushi everywhere had detectives looking for her all over india,  but each time they came close, Kushi was not there she had already left before they got there,  she was always one step ahead of them. 
It was 9 months gone Anjalis baby was crawling she had the whole family on their toes she was named Asha (hope)  she kept Arnav on his toes he spent many days just talking to her about the love of his life kushi,  she would put her hands in his mouth, n put toes she kept him from going insane,  Anjali would purposely  make sure that Arnav was kept busy because she knew he was hurting so bad he just wanted kushi back back to him.  Asha was the one who cheered him up made him laugh he played with her so much.  One day  Arnav was not feeling well he was vomiting, stomach pains, he stayed at home  the doctor came n gave him medicine but nothing was working,  he finally fell asleep n for the first time he had a dream about kushi, Kushi was screaming in pain,  doctors were there nurses  all there, doctors telling her to push so she did, n she screamed Arnavji,  he hears a crying sound  then doctors tell her to push again n this time even louder she pushes n another crying sound exhausted she smiles.  Just then Arnav wakes up sweating   kushi in trouble?  confused Anjali walks in  she sees him "chotay r u ok"  Di i had a dream about kushi anjali smiles Di she was in pain doctors nurses telling her to push di where is she"?  Anjali smiles "chotay its a dream"
On the other side of the continent  in England Kushi had just given birth to a baby boy n a baby girl,  she looked at them n smiled,  Lavanyaji  he looks like Laad govenorna n she looks like me shanka devi, Lavanya smiles, Kushi they are beautiful,  "when will you tell Asr he has the right to know"  kushi looks at her shaking her head her eye fill up with tears.   Lavanya smiles ok kushi i dont want to make you sad we shall talk about it later, kushi nods her head,  after a few days kushi was back home with Lavanya with the two babies,  they even had a nanny helping them so that kushi could rest  properly.   kushi named her son Anand (happiness) n her daughter Priya (beloved)but her nicknames was laard governaha for Anand n shanka devi for priya.
(another leap)
NearlyThree years passed kushi was busy with kids business her life was non stop, with the help of Lavanya parents she opened  5  mithai shops Devi mayah sweet shop, all were very successful,  she  also worked with Lavanya in her modeling agency  they were partners n very successful,   Kushi was on her own two feet  she was so busy during the day n evening with her children.  She missed her Amma, bauji jiji buaji alot  Lavnaya knew this, one project of theirs was based in Dehli they had been putting it off for a while but now was the time to go,  kushi took a deep breath Lavanyaji "i will visit my family", Lavanya smiles  "kushi, Anand n priya?, ji Lavanyaji i will be taken them with us.   The next few days  was mayhem busy packing getting everything.   Then they were on a flight back to Dehli as they landed kushi closed her eyes n breathed a heavy sigh.
Kushi held her shanka devi whilst the nani held Anand they get out of dehli airport n into the limos that were hired for them, they were heading to the the taj hotel a suite was booked for them, on the way kushi dials a number from her phone hoping her family has not changed there number, garima answers, kushi starts to cry hearing her voice, Garima says hello hello all the could come out of kushis mouths was "Amma"  Garima screamed "KUSHI"  Kushi starts to cry  Amma we are coming"?  n she puts the phone down, Lavanya hugs kushi.
Arnav in his office  gets a phone call from the detective agency, sir a  kushi kumari gupta singh raizada has just arrived in dehli from the uk, Arnav says "that cant be his kushi who does kushi have the uk "?  Sir we are faxing you pictures from the airport security cameras plse confirm with us, Anav says yes, again he was not going to get his hope up he had been on many wild goose chases before  including one women  who told him she will sell her daughter to him.  Buaji comes running up to Garima so does bauji, what happened?  Garima say kushi that was kushi she is  coming she is coming, bua starts to cry so does bauji.  Bauji calls Arnav ji bauji Arnav answers, kushi is here she is coming,  Arnav where is kushi? Bau ji was still struggling with his speech but Arnav got him the best  doctor to get him walking n talking.  Then the secretary walks in with fax  n there was kushi  holding  a  child  with lavanya n other person  who was also holding a nother child, Arnav could not believe it kushi was never here in india no wonder he could not find her.  Akash n payal walked in payal was pregnant n Arnav had tears in his eyes,  Akash look at these both of them do n both shout"kushi".  Arnav  leaves office n goes home shows the pictures to di n nani he was excited,  i have to go n see her, nani looks at him chotay  calm down  you have to be careful you cannot scare her away. Anjali says to him  chotay  if you just turn up she may just leave again, first let her bua bauji n amma even payal  see her first.  Arnav starts to pace up n down excited he starts to breathe .
At the hotel kushi went to sleep as they were tired from the journey anand n priya both sleeping by kushi  n Lavanya  starts to work  she looks at kushi n calls a number  i need to see you when later on she says at the park near the hotel,  she looks at kushi "i hope you forgive me".
Anand n priya woke up, but kushi was still tired from the journey n as she was still breast feeding them both her energy was  zapped, Lavanyaji says to kushi i will take them to the park nearby you get some more sleep. kushi agrees.   Lavanya leaves  with the nanny n kids  to the park,.
Lavanya watched the kids play, anand calling priya shankar devi n priya calling anand  laard governonaha  lavanya laughed watching them n then chased them,   then she hears "Lavanya" standing in front of her was Asr,  he goes to hug her  "Asr how are you doing"? he looks at her could be better  n hopefully soon i will, ok Asr i want to know what you did to kushi is it true?  Arnav looks at her,  i  was a live in for you n she was a 6 month marriage contract how can you live with yourself?  Arnav looks at her n says so kushi has been with you in england" " i cant but you have to know this from the beginning". so he tells her everything, Asr how is Di? how did she cope"?  Di is fine Asha has  been our blessing, n when kushi left Asha kept me from breaking down" 
Then priya comes up to Lavanya "masiji i want some water"  lavanya smiles, nanny get priya some wateer from there looking over at the stall"  ji madam"   Priya does anand want any water? lavanya asks, ji masi laard govenaha also would like some, Arnav looks at her shocked he kneels down beta 'what did you call him"/? priya smiles n  says laard govenaha,  Arnav looks at her she looks so familiar,  n smiles "beta why do you call him that?"  she says in the cutest voice my mummy calls him that", the nanny comes with the water "madam the stall holder has only one bottle of water"  lavanya smiles n says dont worry they can share,"  Priya starts to drink n does not stop, Anand  comes  "masi i  want some water pleeese", " priya  give some water to anand " lavanya says  then she gets a phone call,  Arnav is watching the kids they look so familiar where have i seen them before,  Anand then pinches priya, Arnav  sees it n tells him not to pinch her like that,  Anand says "shanka devi does not give me"  Arnav shocked again "what did you call her?    Anand says "shanka devi"  Arnav smiles n says why do you call her that?"  Anand replies my mummy calls her that, Arnav smiles again,  Arnav asks who is their mummy "both reply  together kushi kumari gupta singh Raizada.  Arnav shocked. lavanya walks up to him sorry asr i needed to get this phone call,   asr can i ask you something why did you not tell kushi about what happen, Arnav smiles n says i wanted to win her over showed i trusted her", Lavanya looks at him" but you didnt trust her instead you caused confusion in her life"
Arnav says " i was wrong but lavanya you have to believe me i truely loved her"  Lavanya looks at him n says "  i know i saw how you looked at her i realised then that i was not the person for you", Arnav says sorry.
Asr we have to leave,  "Kushi will be worried"  Arnav asks " has kushi got married again?"  Lavanya looks at him "  you still dont trust her shakes her head"  "No lavanya its not that  "when did kushi become a mother?" "how old are they?"  lavanya breathes, priya n anand are going to be three next month you do the maths "  n she  holds priyas hand n  then anands says "bye Asr"  leaving Arnav slightly confused .
Edited by suk19 - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
i hope you all enjoy this chapter  n plse dont be shy n  hit the like button n do comment 
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏love it...great job...amazing...👏👏