Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Guys,guess sunsign of charactors!! (Page 3)

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

purab could be capri but there are just two things that does not fit the profile...

1)capris are very singleminded and stubborn and play even dirty to win(purab did not play dirty to win jassi...he actually gave up and walked away at one time)

2)capris are said to be very critical of thier physical appearance and very accepting of thier thoughtlines. virgoes are opposite in that respect...they introspect very frequently (much like purab) and are not fanatics when it comes to looks and dress(as apparent from lousy warddrobe of purab)

jassi would be gemini(split personality ) and armaan sagitarius(indecisive, cluterred life style)

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
agreed pj04, but who cares, becuz if jassi's sign is like mine, leo, then that means im a genius! ahaahah lol!
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
pj..are you quoting this from a personal experience? well cos i know a capri who does not fit both your profiles 100%?

and by the way i think samir soni has actually got a fantastic wardrobe...infact i think he is a very very ordinary person without his designer labels...its the dressed up glamorous samir that looks good....the whole package!!!
RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
 Hey Pjo4,    Can I ask ur sunsign?I always....always Love ur analysis.....larger perspectives....n  always wish my posts to be completed by you !!(honestly)Smile
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

pj..are you quoting this from a personal experience? well cos i know a capri who does not fit both your profiles 100%?

and by the way i think samir soni has actually got a fantastic wardrobe...infact i think he is a very very ordinary person without his designer labels...its the dressed up glamorous samir that looks good....the whole package!!!

actually lashforever i am speaking from experience , both the traits are also mentioned in linda goodman's books (sunsigns and love signs) which are considered to be the best written and most trustworthy books on this branch of astrology . however as you may guess it is hard to divide the entire human population in 12 groups, after all bring up and life style have significant impact on any person's overall personality.also some traits remain passive while other more obvious.many other aspects of horoscopes are said to influence a person.i can't say i display all the traits that are attributed to my sunsign, however i am very close to what they state(roughly speaking).

as for costumes, while samir soni might have ended up with a good warddrobe, the discussion was centered on purab. somehow purab's wardrobe does not do justice to the clothes i expect a young multimillionaire with overseas business wearing(where are the armanis ...the well fitting custom designed clothes). in all fairness even armaan 's wardrobe is below mark. i have never seen the owner of a fashion house wear anything but trendsetting clothes.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RUPALV22

Hey Pjo4,    Can I ask ur sunsign?I always....always Love ur analysis.....larger perspectives....n  always wish my posts to be completed by you !!(honestly)Smile

as you might have guessed i am a pure virgo.....too critical and too analytical.

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Love this topic….

I think jassi is a scorpion. She is a woman who is independent, witty, always wishes for happy relationships and desires for interesting and challenging work. They are turn out to be better boss and coworker. Also they are attracted to men who seem dangerous or powerful

Armaan is definitely Aries. He is very impulsive. He is passionate and people love to be around aries. They are ready to take risks and always think "I know the best". They are extremely impatient. Aries will resort to lies rather than be inconvenienced by the uninteresting, or be forced to do that which they do not want to do. Aries can be blunt, ignorantly offensive, or employ bullying tactics to selfishly get their own way.

and Aries are very very ardent with Scorpions

Purab is definitely a virgo. I liked the way PJ analyzed about purab.

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

purab could be capri but there are just two things that does not fit the profile...

1)capris are very singleminded and stubborn and play even dirty to win(purab did not play dirty to win jassi...he actually gave up and walked away at one time)

2)capris are said to be very critical of thier physical appearance and very accepting of thier thoughtlines. virgoes are opposite in that respect...they introspect very frequently (much like purab) and are not fanatics when it comes to looks and dress(as apparent from lousy warddrobe of purab)

jassi would be gemini(split personality ) and armaan sagitarius(indecisive, cluterred life style)

PJ you are right when you say that Capri's play dirty to win, but it depends on what aspect of life?  If it is profession, that it very true.  They will bust their a$# to get to the top even play dirty.  But when it comes to love, the general characteristic is that they want a very "practical" partner.  The ture Capri won't think with his heart, but with his head.  In love they want someone who will at the end add to their ambitions.  Capri's are very practical people and are work-a-holics.  They would not spend their time dreaming about love.  So i wouldn't agree that Purab is a capri.

PJ...I'm not too sure that what you said is true about Virgos.  There are very critical.  You will fine some Virgos who are absoloute perfect in everything they do. They are so neet and well kept, their houses are so so clean.  A true Virgo always has to keep learing and learing because he is never satisfied with anything.  And on the other token you can find a Virgo who is extremely sloppy and not put together. They fall in one or the other extreme.  Again Virgo is an earth sign....very practical and an over achiver.

Thanks.

Go to top