Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Guys,guess sunsign of charactors!! (Page 2)

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Wow!! I am a scorpio.. but I dont know much about sunsigns...

Blue.. plz tell me how scorpio's are...

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
oh god not a scorpio please.....believe me i know scorpios better than most having married one....i seriously cant imagine my husband playing the character of armaan suri...........Confused
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

wow thats cool

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

love this topic.....I so love this topic.  I'm such a big fan of astrology. 

Well I would think that Jessica/Jassi would be an excellent Gemini.  The double personality....two identities....

I would think that Armaan would be a Leo, because they are very romantic and are always trying to maintain their macho ego, but a Leo in love is a whole other ball game.  They are extremely loyal; when push comes to shove he can step up to the plate like no other.  The lion comes out!!!!  This will now be seen in Armaan's character.

Purab I would say is a Cancer.  Cancer's always bottle up their emotions to the point that they will love you so much, but they will never let the person know.  They can bottle up so much.  Cancers a very intuitive zodiac sign they use their hearts and feelings to guide them more than their head.  Look at Purab's decision to make Jessica his top model.  These individuals love to love and be loved, but they need to hear it first from the person whom they love, because they are so afraid of getting hurt in anyway (especially a guy's ego).  They won't take the chance of expressing their emotions if they know it can't be reciprocated. If not a cancer then he has to be another water sign, may be a scorpion.  If Purab is a scorpion, he will secretly try to control Jessica's life after she has left him.  They are also power driven. Purab would not like to give up the control over Jessica's life.  Scorpios are driven by the love of the person, but they think that their control is a way of showing how much they love a person.

Malika is definitely an Aries.  Very strong minded woman and is never ever ever wrong.  God forbid she would have to say "I am sorry".

Sorry....if I have offended anyone with my analysis.  Please keep in mind that these are very general characteristics that are mentioned above and don't necessarily apply to every one that belongs to that sign.  There are a lot of other factors that come in to play.  My analysis is based on my personal experiences with these particular zodiac signs mentioned and my readings.

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Hi Blue Lotus,

I too thought a lot about before calling Jassi a Leo;But if we see jassi to jessica she exhibits a lot of those qualities,she's still fighting ,can rule whwever she goes ,honest, arrogant sometimes(only with purabWink) n her submissiveness of jassi is mostly for armaan who knows how to flatter the lioness;n she can't come out of her own sentiments & his charm..

I used to call her a split person(sorry)especially due to the drastic difference in  her attitudes towards armaan n purab..... I don't know where she can be fit!!

I agree as for Purab being Virgo Especially the Loyalty part,But they r critical too even in romance;n our purab is s..o tender..so I thought he cud be a capri.

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Hey Peaches, Purab ko scorp. mat banao yaar,no..no...He has hardly any control over jassi's lifeUnhappy..I wish he had..but he never interfered with her decisions nor he'll..he does whatever she says..never been possesive ,passionate, n extremes.....He's a controlled guy

Jassi cud be Gemini as I said I too think of a split person sometimesLOL

bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

rupalv22

Sorry I sounded too strong in that post........ It is a natural character trait of a typical Leo........you see I am a Leo....a ditto one, all my friends say so

I can never imagine myself in the place of Jassi and doing what she did. If I were Jassi, Arman Suri would have got left, right and Central from me the moment I found out about the fake letters... He would never in his life behave like that to any other girl for that matter. Leos never go for cheap revenges.......what ever they do they do it coming up front....No back stabbing for them........Loving is one thing....Leos love with all their heart, mind and body,........and they are loyal till death.......Most leo ladies are one man women.....They can never prwetend otherwise....But when their self respect is affected, then GRRRRRRRRR.................... and no body will stand in the way... Some how I can't picture Jassi like that....

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Blue lotus ,Why sorry yaar?? BTW even I'm a Leo...Apni tuning jamegi kya?

Go to top