India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Guys,guess sunsign of charactors!!

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:42am | IP Logged

HI, everyone I'm madly in love with purab so find him everywhere even in Linda Goodman's ,so these r my guesses n urs??Wink

ARMAAN: LIBRA: Once u r caught n enmeshed with Libran charm, it won't be easy to break away. Trying to escape from bear trap is easy compared to liberating urself from a Libran man. (Who knows it better jassi, mallika, n gals here??)If u tries to run, he'll try to persuade u to stay with such logical, intelligent arguments, u can't hope to top them. He'll turn so sweet n gentle u'll forget frustrating inconsistencies of his nature. Then he'll smile at u n ur heart'll turn over. from the moment on battle is lost n nothing 'll matter so much as making him happy(balance sheet…)Making up his mind is a chore no less strenuous than taming a wild buffalo, once he's made up he's liable to change without warning(Raj n mallika know that)Trouble invariably arises from lack of  awareness of partner's need in depth (of course airman's passion n possessiveness in love doesn't go here I 'll read love signs to find out if Libra turns scorp when falls in love with Leo)

JASSI to JESSICA: LEO: There's one thing lioness owns that u won't like, scrapbook & mementos from old boyfriend! It's no use trying to get her to burn it, she's sentimental (purab accept it!)She's popular. social leader of her grp,lording it over like a queen(GM,GM,GM).first step when u r courting this girl is go prepared with gifts(N CARDS),be original,"U R COOL"will throw u out(remember Raj?)Don't blame lioness 4 arrogance, it's her nature to feel above the world (Purab don't mind 4 VLCC) A little flattery'll get u everywhere with her (Armaan knows it!)Let her have her career, she can't resist competing with men for prestige if not income(Give all contracts to her, purab).She gives her counsel with such a warm smile, sparking eyes n deep compassion feel better  by just being in the same room with her!

Our Lioness is so docile with Libran charm, can't come out of it & is ruling over our poor Capricorn!!

PURAB: CAPRICORN: He has a self-made wall around him. He's shy but strong and tough. He's pleasant but fiercely ambitious (400crores).   Capricorn male seems to prefer to be alone; but he doesn't really. Only chosen few can release this lonely soul from his secret prison(Jassi, Jassi& Jassi)  In his dreams he's incurable romantic but stern planet of discipline demands him calm behaviour,practical action& serious intent.(my dear Jessica go to gulmohar I'll arrange everything 4 u)    Turn a steady ,dependable  Capri. Male upside down n u'll find a gentle dreamer (one day u'll come to me jassi), they seldom fall in love before they're settled in career.  If u r pretty so much better, but glamour can never replace the concern u made 4 his cousin (Rohan darling) He'll never marry u unless u passed inspection with his family (here u failed Meenaxi) As a father he'll demand respect, obedience, insist on routine & discipline-Remind him that parenthood can be fun as well as responsibility (Purab Rohan Jassi relationship)

He's a tough guy  with a gentle heart ,  he'll chop the wood 4 that cozy fire n  sit with   u   n   hold ur hand tenderly ,   no matter how many grey hairs, extra pounds ,wrinkles u add;     to him u'll always be the girl who made him say "I LOVE U"

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged
oh oh oh rupal....now you've got me all romantic.....Embarrassed.......i dont know who to decide for.........CryCry...................................*snap*

oh oh oh........sigh**** QB/RUMI and tabu will be busy watching today's lovely episode and here i am ....not even had my bath yet waaarrggghhCryCry
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged
oh oh Purab is a Capricorn like me!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile....guess it was meant to be Embarrassed.thnx so much for sharing!Smile
sweetgal Groupbie
sweetgal
sweetgal

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:09am | IP Logged
thanxxxxxx soo much cozz evenn im a capricornnnnnnnnnnnnn waooooooooooooooooooooooooo we both r earth signs and that means we will be great together lol !!!!!!!
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:23am | IP Logged
no no armaan is a sagi......(apurva is a sagi!) just like me!!Big smile
RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:49am | IP Logged

HEY Girls ,I think u 've Got me wrong!!

These r not actual sunsigns but my imagination according to my perception of the 'charactor' n not 'actors'! This is only imagination which struck me while reading the book Linda Goodman's Sunsigns.

So if I were to guess Armaan cud be libran,Purab a Capricon & jassi the Leo.  I've given justification for them.This is only fun n not actual signs ..so ur guess would be ......??

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
 i would have gone with purab being virgo. he is extremely analytical and shy not to mention very much a family person and someone who takes all the load on himself and jumps in whenever his friends require. he is also very cold when he know that it is the right thing to do(remember jilting jassi...he did act coldly even if it was painful for him). also virgoes and leos (jassi) have a connection  and virgoes are very forgiving of leo's faults.(got that from linda goodman's love signs).infact virgoes and capris are very similar...both are earth signs.
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

RUPALV22

I don't think your analysis is correct. Especially of Jassi. Jassi can never be a leo. No leo will suffer a doormat attitude. No leo will suffer humiliation from other people. No leo girl will follow her man wherever he goes or does whatever he wants. Actually it is the otherway around.

And last but not the least.....Leos fight to their last breath. They never runaway like Jassi did. And leos are way too proud........

And capricon is one sign which is inconsistant in love. They will stick to any woman out of duty or obligation but they have a tendency to wander. I don't think our poor Purab is capable of wandering anywhere.

And Arman ...........I don't know.........most probably he must be a scorpio

Go to top