Punar Vivah

will prashant return? metro masti - article

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZEE TV's Punar Vivah: Will Prashant come back in Aarti's life ?

A- | A+      12 Minutes ago
Tags: Punar Vivah, Prashant And Aarti, Yash, Sarwar Ahuja, Kratika Sengar, Gurmeet Choudhary, Zee Tv

It is being shown in ZEE TV's Punar Vivah that Yash family accepted Aarti (Kratika Sengar) for Yash (Gurmeet Chodhary). But Aarti was not ready for a re-marriage. Recent episode showed that Aarti and her son Ansh could not win the competition and Ansh says that if his father was there then he would never defeat.

1 March 2012 episode showed that Aarti reminds Ansh's words for his father and accept Yash's marriage proposal for Punar Vivah (re-marriage). Everyone was happy with Aarti's decision but Aarti got shocked when her first husband who left her past 4 years ago called her back.

Aarti's, in laws said Prashant (Sarwar Ahuja) that he has no more for them and warned him not to call Aarti again. Shobha also told Prashant that they have found a good life partner for Aarti so there is no need for him and told him to stay away from Aarti and their life.

But Aarti got upset to hear Prashant's voice after long time. Will Prashant come back in Aarti's life? What happen when Yash family gets to know about Prashant? Let's see what happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hope that Prashant doesn't come back to create problems in ArYa's life.
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i tnk prasanth may create problem after yash-aarthi marrriage...i tnk tat would happen sure
scribbles thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think he'll come AFTER the wedding.. and i guess be the kabob main haddi right when the romance will start
-______-
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's a known fact that Prashant would return (from one of the interviews given by KS regd., PV)as his male ego hurts when he hears about Aarti marriage but when is it going to happen can't say but as far i feel that he may return when the relation between AarYa starts blooming coz this type of entries takes place only during such moment so let's wait and watch... Edited by Indomitable - 12 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
he will back only after marriage..
*~*Kamala*~* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yh I figured something like this would happen...either somehow miraculously Yash's wife is alive and returns. lol idk why I thought so..but this way makes much more sense since Prashant is actually alive. Well I'm waiting for the love story to blossom!:D
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He will cum back may b nt nw!!!!😊
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
prashant don't create problem in her life...after a long time she had taken a decision to give a chance for marriage