Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

uluvmg

IF-Rockerz

uluvmg

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZEE TV's Punar Vivah: Will Prashant come back in Aarti's life ?

A- | A+      12 Minutes ago
ZEE TV's Punar Vivah: Will Prashant come back in Aarti's life ?

It is being shown in ZEE TV's Punar Vivah that Yash family accepted Aarti (Kratika Sengar) for Yash (Gurmeet Chodhary). But Aarti was not ready for a re-marriage. Recent episode showed that Aarti and her son Ansh could not win the competition and Ansh says that if his father was there then he would never defeat.

1 March 2012 episode showed that Aarti reminds Ansh's words for his father and accept Yash's marriage proposal for Punar Vivah (re-marriage). Everyone was happy with Aarti's decision but Aarti got shocked when her first husband who left her past 4 years ago called her back.

Aarti's, in laws said Prashant (Sarwar Ahuja) that he has no more for them and warned him not to call Aarti again. Shobha also told Prashant that they have found a good life partner for Aarti so there is no need for him and told him to stay away from Aarti and their life.

But Aarti got upset to hear Prashant's voice after long time. Will Prashant come back in Aarti's life? What happen when Yash family gets to know about Prashant? Let's see what happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93KhaLidaH-fullmoon-LuvStrk-001iMadzharshithaaaaaaa---nishu----Priti11-anu93pickachugafulu14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will prashant return? metro masti - article" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I hope that Prashant doesn't come back to create problems in ArYa's life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
i tnk prasanth may create problem after yash-aarthi marrriage...i tnk tat would happen sure

scribbles

IF-Dazzler

scribbles

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i think he'll come AFTER the wedding.. and i guess be the kabob main haddi right when the romance will start
-______-

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
It's a known fact that Prashant would return (from one of the interviews given by KS regd., PV)as his male ego hurts when he hears about Aarti marriage but when is it going to happen can't say but as far i feel that he may return when the relation between AarYa starts blooming coz this type of entries takes place only during such moment so let's wait and watch...

Edited by Indomitable - 04 March 2012 at 9:11pm

gafulu14

IF-Stunnerz

gafulu14

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
may not be now

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
he will back only after marriage..

*~*Kamala*~*

*~*Kamala*~*

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Yh I figured something like this would happen...either somehow miraculously Yash's wife is alive and returns. lol idk why I thought so..but this way makes much more sense since Prashant is actually alive. Well I'm waiting for the love story to blossom!:D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.