Sharad kelkar also says no - FB message - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
THANK GOD its not gonna be sharad he wudnt look good as DOC ashu no waz this role isnt meant about him sorrry sharad fans but thts my POV i guess ronit roy or anuj saxena wud be a better option in that case BUT I HOPE monish sir returns plsss
lets see what happens... it was good serial but abhi pata nahi kya hoga after lead character gets changed..
let sees what happens 
SK was a Good Choice.If MB being 42+7 had been fit for the 42 years role,he would definitely be fit for this role being 42-7.Both are Good Looking and Good Actors.
But still my Best Choice is Ronit Roy.With him we will not have to bring any Artificiality.He perfectly fits for this Role and he can rock it.I can still remember,even in a Negative Role(Mr.Bajaj) he made more impact than others and that too among not only the youngsters but also among the Teenagers.
If MB comes,his health can permit him(ther should be no condition of No-Touch-Policy and there should me no more Bd's) is the Best of the Best.
If Anuj Saxena is the replacement,i don't know much about him,but in any case i am going to watch it for AshNi, and for KK.