India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

jassi is hurting armaan (Page 2)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
sangita....Jassi is very definately using Purab.....her defence may be confusion but frankly it very weak.....if she wasnt sure abt her feelings, she shouldnt have agreed to marry purab.....

i think they would love to follow the true jassi who is clear about her true emotions for her love armaan(here armaan's honest participation is also very much needed in the same way) and ready to accept it. we should not teach little children to supress or forget their honest feelings from such a early age like you want jassi to do now.

....and thats just the thing Jassi seems to be unsure abt herself....she is sending purab the go-ahead signals and still seems to have feelings for armaan......the result is that the good guy would get hurt in the end.....what started off with the message of honesty and integrity has been reduced to something completely different.....

I think the message that is given here is follow ur heart even at the risk of injuring someone else.......

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i don't know but few years ago...marraiges were treated with a certain sanctity and commitment . now you agree to marry on rebound even when there is no pressure from loved ones....nothing can justify jassi's consent in  marrying  purab if she had feelings for armaan.suddenly it has begun to feel as if being honest, good and commitment are liability insted of assets, no wonder there are no purabs in this world. who would want so much pain in return for genuine emotions.
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

wow sangeeta...lots of thoughts...very deep...

what u say is right in your view...but I think everyone is watching this serial in different angles and that is why we all have different opinions.

Agree kids have to know the true emotions and should not supress...but KIDS...they learn what they see...if they can think deep like u and me...then they are no more kids...they have grown up...may be too early in their age and that is not just because of watching TV but also in the environment they are in.

Coming back to the serial..purab knew jassi loved armaan and he also knew that armaan is playing games with her. No one is that blind that they cannot know if some one is falling in love. Armaan knew that jassi is loving him and infact raj keeps telling that to armaan and make use of that...armaan never loved jassi. He just loved to defeat aryan and his ego which is making him do so many things like manipulating.

Purab inspite of knowing the truth is still in love with actual jassi...the way she is know...he loves her as a person and that is more respectful. He also never forced his decision. It was jassi who agrees and purab never officially proposes to her as far I know..

True first love is first...at the same time jassi can't be so dumb to chase armaan when she knows he is engaged and she respects elder suri and she does not want to say yes to armaan because she knows he is wrong. He goes out with mallika on a trip, stays in the same room and acts as though he is missing jassi...jassi may not say but she is not dumb to see what is happening. She knows what a flirt armaan is so she must be thinking that this is also armaan's infatuation and not really love.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Hi Snageeta,

I'm sure Surnita meant the comment as a compliment.You have written it very well.Your point of view is quite refreshing.Surnita is a die hard fan of Armaan and all for Jassi and Armaan.

I feel the same way about Jassi.It's not as if Jassi han't try to tell Purab about her feelings.I raised this point earlier too.She doen't try to hide her personal matters from him either ( as is evident from today's episode).I feel you are right when you pointed out that probably Purab is scared of what Jassi would have to say about Armaan.You cannot switch off your emotions just like that.

Jammy,it's true children emulate what they try to see.And so far I don't see anything that will give a bad signal.Jassi has overcome her shortcomings,did her job with complete loyalty,gave out the message that looks are not everything.So how is a love triangle suddenly going to ruin what Jassi stands for? Beleive me,if somebody has to emulate just the bad parts,they will not look towards Jassi but they would select a Mallika or even maybe Pari.

I'm truly sorry for your cousin Jammy.I can understand how bad it must have felt.but you cannot judge eveyone by one standard.Purab had his chance to know how Jassi exactly feels about Armaan.She is not the kind of girl to go back on her commitment.But feelings cannot,I repeat,cannot be switched off just like that.Even if Armaan was as bad as you say (which he isn't) it doesn't make any difference to what she feels.She fell in love with Armaan fully knowing the kind of man he was.

Maybe if she marries Purab,she might grow to love him.But hoardes of girls go into marriage loving someone else.Does that make them bad or evil? 

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

very well said minnie

She fell in love with Armaan fully knowing the kind of man he was.

that is the only part i don't agree with, she still does not have complete measure of armaan....she only knows what he has let her see.do you think she will feel the same way when she realizes how armaan tried to sabotage sheetal collection, or how hw lied to his father about kohinoor, or how he was responsible for sending press after her and purab.

as far as kids emulating goes.....with the sort of serials we have on tube these days, jassi is still better than other options though i have to admit that jassi's successes would have been more prominent , if she were able to maintain a certain consistency in her personal life too.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Sangeeta I didnt mean any offence!

I love Armaan too!

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Minnie!
sangita Groupbie
sangita
sangita

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
thanks minnie, it was nice to hear from you. may be i have judged a few points wrong but actually i just expressed what was in my mind.i am so sensitive to the moves the jjkn story is taking now.and at the same time i really like apoorva and so armaan too. may be it is a mean thought to many, but i will be happy to see armaan and jassi together at the end.can you please suggest how that can take place specially by armaan's good effort without ruining their true flair of love(i.e. among jassi and armaan) and without hurting purab painfully? i think purab is very understanding.

Go to top