Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: jammy

Also mark it Purab is trusting her, he has given her the permission actually for some work related thing. Its never about meeting Armaan in alone.

I completely agree with you Jammy..... Jassi should have made it clear to Purab that it is not about business but her personal matter.. And so she is asking him to give her some advise... She should have put her feet down to explain what really is the matter, as she does in other cases..... (e.g. Sheetal's floral concept... Main tumase kabhi baat nahi karoongi.... things)

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😆

Purab really loves Jassi so inspite of being overly mushy can't seem to pick a simple romantic card!!!!!!!!!! And has to ask Armaan of all people to advise him????????😆 Plus buys a friendship card😡And then show Armaan what he has bought?????😲 Wierd!!!!!!!!

My  dear Jammy,"permission" is not the word I would use in context of a man woman relationship😉 

And because you are a guy you don't know one thing.Girls never confide in thier fathers as they do in their mother.Jassi told her mother abt the meeting and that should be enough.It was her mother and grandmother who told her not to tell Bebe.Hence she is not wrong.In her situation I don't really blame her if she is chickening out of a scene.In her point of view what she is doing is unorthodox and that is not a sin.She is no way planning to elope or ditch Purab and If they ever break up it will be Purab's decision.So please don't compare his situation with your brother and burn yourself ðŸ¤¢

Everyone who is  angry is a Purab fan.Otherwise anyone who is not bothered with Purab or Armaan will tell you that what is happening is unusual but not impossible,unorthodox but not really sinful.

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

And because you are a guy you don't know one thing.Girls never confide in thier fathers as they do in their mother.Jassi told her mother abt the meeting and that should be enough.It was her mother and grandmother who told her not to tell Bebe.Hence she is not wrong.In her situation I don't really blame her if she is chickening out of a scene.In her point of view what she is doing is unorthodox and that is not a sin.She is no way planning to elope or ditch Purab and If they ever break up it will be Purab's decision

Minnie I confide in my father more than I do in my mother, so that is a gross generalization.....

also the matter involved jassi, armaan and purab and so all 3 parties should know it.....telling bebe, billu and amrit just doesnt cut it because it doesnt involve them.....

and the reason she is chickening out is because deep doen she does realise that what she is doing is not right(I'm not talking abt the meeting but abt the fact that she is breaking Purab's trust) .....its one thing to do something unknowingly, but completely different if u r aware of ur actions
jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

😆

Purab really loves Jassi so inspite of being overly mushy can't seem to pick a simple romantic card!!!!!!!!!! And has to ask Armaan of all people to advise him????????😆 Plus buys a friendship card😡And then show Armaan what he has bought?????😲 Wierd!!!!!!!!

My  dear Jammy,"permission" is not the word I would use in context of a man woman relationship😉 

And because you are a guy you don't know one thing.Girls never confide in thier fathers as they do in their mother.Jassi told her mother abt the meeting and that should be enough.It was her mother and grandmother who told her not to tell Bebe.Hence she is not wrong.In her situation I don't really blame her if she is chickening out of a scene.In her point of view what she is doing is unorthodox and that is not a sin.She is no way planning to elope or ditch Purab and If they ever break up it will be Purab's decision.So please don't compare his situation with your brother and burn yourself ðŸ¤¢

Everyone who is  angry is a Purab fan.Otherwise anyone who is not bothered with Purab or Armaan will tell you that what is happening is unusual but not impossible,unorthodox but not really sinful.

Hi,

First of all, Purab never asked for Armaan's opinion on any card, he just said casually that buying a card for jassi is very hard!! Since at first glance he couldnt find anything at friendship section, Armaan causually asked him to look at Romance. Second, If you read the update carefully, Then you will come to know that purab never showed Armaan his card he caught Armaan peeking at the card and thus he showed it to him(a good gesture!!) Also it was not purab , But Armaan who picked up a card same as purab!! Pathetic but true. So I guess your assumption is wrong.

the situation of my cousin with regards to jassi was very similar. Just the diffrence was that jassi hasnt eloped yet!!.Like Jassi the girl(cousin's could be) was loving someone else. On being asked if she had any problem with the marraige she said no (jassi willingly said yes!!) on being asked about her past she said that she had forgotten everything. Used to call my cousin (jassi calling Purab). My cousin used to spend on her(Purab spending in jassi party) , not a big deal to spend a few bucks but if she was to leave him then why?

She used to always used talk those mushy talks with him, and then suddenly one day she is gone!! It was a clear case of the girl leading the guy no where. Same is happening with purab, jassi is leading him no where!! When she said yes to marry him without any pressure, how will the poor guy guess that she is not meaning what she meant or she is using him as a security, agar Armaan nahi to koi aur sahi!!

You say Purab will break the relationship, why I ask?? because jassi's foolishness will force him too!! had jassi acted the way she should be acting do you think he would have thought about breaking the relationship?

Last but not the least , about Purab fans getting angry. Like I said before, if she ends the relationship with purab I would be the most happy. As I have said in my previous thread, break the relationship and fly like a free bird!! but if you are in a relationship then there are some moral and ethics of Trust and understanding, You have to follow them, If you dont then wether your act is sinful or not you dont have any respect for that relationship and that relationship is not for you so its better you finish it now.

Also How do Armaan fan feel when Mallika is dogging Armaan?? Same way Purab fan feel!!

Armaan was pain for mallika always flirting with diffrent girls and fooling around her, but still Armaan fan use to feel bad for him being dogged by Mallika, But Purab is good, understanding, trusting, not a flirt, doesnt ridicule jassi and if a guy like that is being pushed around for nothing then definetly anybody will feel bad!!

OOPs forgot to mention not armaan fans for they are diffrent. 😉

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
pj04 thumbnail

if you are in a relationship then there are some moral and ethics of Trust and understanding, You have to follow them, If you dont then wether your act is sinful or not you dont have any respect for that relationship and that relationship is not for you so its better you finish it now.

i agree.....the question is not about sinning or being unorthodox but simple respect for a relationship. let us say purab went to meet some girl  just like jassi did...what would jassi feel ?????

there are certain social norms associated with each relationship , put in place to avoid unwanted complications and misunderstandings.one must be careful in challenging them or breaking them. while they might seem stifling, more the often they protect you.

ides thumbnail
very true jammy and pj.....they seems to have made a mockery out of these ethics.....and it seems even more absurd since Jassi has always endorsed similar ethics herself.....
surnita thumbnail

Jassi should dump Purab right now.

Armaan should dump Maiaika right now!

Armaan and Jas should stop wasting time and get together right now.

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
hmm..  we all should dump JJKN right now.. 😉
pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

Jassi should dump Purab right now.

Armaan should dump Maiaika right now!

Armaan and Jas should stop wasting time and get together right now.

i second you surnita....anything to stop this torture of my brain cells by T&D's logic immedietly and permanently.

pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

hmm..  we all should dump JJKN right now.. 😉

you will be surprised at how many have...latest craze seems to be yeh meri life hai...which still is running logically.