Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Sorry bad typing I mean I hope you post here more often!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: [QUOTE=sangita

thanks minnie, it was nice to hear from you. may be i have judged a few points wrong but actually i just expressed what was in my mind.i am so sensitive to the moves the jjkn story is taking now.and at the same time i really like apoorva and so armaan too. may be it is a mean thought to many, but i will be happy to see armaan and jassi together at the end.can you please suggest how that can take place specially by armaan's good effort without ruining their true flair of love(i.e. among jassi and armaan) and without hurting purab painfully? i think purab is very understanding.

sangita]i am sorry surnita, if i have hurted you but it was not intentionally.i know now you like armaan just like me though i am not a fan of his jelous part . he should be much better to jassi if he really want to have her.i think minnie is a true friend of yours.may be of mine too. am i wrong minnie?

That is so sweet Sangita.We all have are own choices & opinions and just because we feel one way doesn't mean the others are bad in feeling otherwise.I feel all the members are really very nice and we all have formed a special bond.Opinions count but they don't matter whereas attitude is never taken into consideration but that's what I feel matters the most.

For eg,Deadly is a Purab fan but when she is giving updates she is not giving them just for the Purab fans but for the forum as a whole.Same goes for Jammy though he does tend to be a little biased but then as I said opinions don't matter if your intention and purpose is good.

Apoorva is very handsome & probably that's why Armaan still has such a large fan following.But then Samir Soni playing Purab is also contributing to Purab's appeal.I wonder Purab would have such a fan following if it was played by a non personable character.

I love Armaan for one reason and you for another and so on.In the end voicing our opinions and being respected or even opposed for it gives a kind of satisfaction hard to achieve. 

So keep loving Armaan,look forward to his maariage with Jassi but most important of al keep posting your views.👍🏼

Cheers & be happy😊  

jammy thumbnail

Sangita!!

I dont mind about her 1st love, or 2nd love or for the sake of it any given number or love. I respect her feelings. But for the sake of god she should let the other guy off the hook!!!

No doubt Purab was foolish to fall for her in first place, and was foolish enough to keeping her friendship. But it was no way his fault that she agreed to marry him. it is still and no matter what happens in future it is jassi's fault and no body can change that no matter what angle you look at.

I again say She should make her stand clear, and its not that she is completely innocent to the feelings of purab and what her decision now to meet Armaan would do to Purab. Thats why she is shown thinking about it on the start of the show on OCT 25, Also mark it Purab is trusting her, he has given her the permission actually for some work related thing. Its never about meeting Armaan in alone. Jassi is again taking Advantage of his trust to sneak off to meet Armaan that is again another disturbing thing. She not only willing to do this to purab, but is also willing to do this to her own dad!!!now you will think its innocent on her part to plot with her friends to finish of her sagaai party soon so that she can sneak off to meet Armaan alone.

Why I am pissed off at both(Armaan & Jassi) of them is that no matter how much they love each other they both are leading the very two people who love them from the bottom of thier heart to no where but darkness and sadness . That is stupid & sick. to think of the gravity of the situation keep your self in the place of Mallika and dont think as an Armaan fan but just as mallika and you will have that sick feeling in your stomach.

Ok so you dont love them good enough a a reason to break-up with them and feel free to have your own fun. Whats the using of leading them to nothing?They are only doing this for thier own security.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
pj04 thumbnail

i agree jammy....on the upside both mallika and purab would be better off without thier respective partners(it is a bitter pill but then atleast they will get on with thier lives), on down side...the trauma of betrayal will stay with them for life and will probably affect thier future relationships.

it is true that both mallika and purab are in headed for a very embarassing and painful situation, i wonder how anyone can justify jassi and armaan's actions. i have always tried to imagine what it would feel to be publically jilted at alter....i think i would die of embarassment at spot.

sangita thumbnail
ok jammy, i agree with you and that is why i also feel sad sometimes. so i badly want armaan to be clear to himself about all his feelings and take a firm stand. for your past you can not do anything but to apologise.but in future there is always a hope.if he is good to jassi and others in a honest way, i believe he can have his best future too.and i love to believe that will definitely happen. i am not saying purab is bad or wrong, and that is why he will remain so in future even without jassi . but for a better change in heart, armaan indeed needs jassi. no way a girl like mallika can do it to him. i would not like him to be left in the middle alone with all his confusions that he can hardly handle,but want him to come out as a real good and strong person who has not lost sotness of heart. armaan lives with many thoughts just because he has a soft heart which he often does mingles with his brain. just because he is often in more confusions than others are, it's not a sin. but i believe he has a golden heart as e he himself think he is bad and other people are better than him. just because this feeling, he can move towards good too, but need a chance, trust and right direction.hope jassi can do it to him better than anyoneelse  because she basically trust and love him which is most worthworthy for any person, and for armaan too.
jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

i have always tried to imagine what it would feel to be publically jilted at alter....i think i would die of embarassment at spot.

I have seen it, and that to happening to someone who is as close as a brother. Thats why I am so angry😡 at the current situation. Usually It is not in my nature to act the way I acted on a few topics. I am really sorry If I offended a few people with my harsh reply sometimes. But its just that when ever I see it happening right on  T.V!!! It just gives me jolt.

Jammy.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jammy

Also mark it Purab is trusting her, he has given her the permission actually for some work related thing. Its never about meeting Armaan in alone.

Only a male can make this statement.

jammy thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Only a male can make this statement.

I never made any statment. I just said what happen in the show!!!

Jassi never got a chance to say anything to Purab. Purab was under the impression that it was some work related thing (when he said that CEO of Gulmohar wants help from the director of 3T) so where is the question of me making a statement??? What are you trying to say, if you could explain it would be better.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 19 years ago
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Sangita!!

I dont mind about her 1st love, or 2nd love or for the sake of it any given number or love. I respect her feelings. But for the sake of god she should let the other guy off the hook!!!

No doubt Purab was foolish to fall for her in first place, and was foolish enough to keeping her friendship. But it was no way his fault that she agreed to marry him. it is still and no matter what happens in future it is jassi's fault and no body can change that no matter what angle you look at.

I again say She should make her stand clear, and its not that she is completely innocent to the feelings of purab and what her decision now to meet Armaan would do to Purab. Thats why she is shown thinking about it on the start of the show on OCT 25, Also mark it Purab is trusting her, he has given her the permission actually for some work related thing. Its never about meeting Armaan in alone. Jassi is again taking Advantage of his trust to sneak off to meet Armaan that is again another disturbing thing. She not only willing to do this to purab, but is also willing to do this to her own dad!!!now you will think its innocent on her part to plot with her friends to finish of her sagaai party soon so that she can sneak off to meet Armaan alone.

Why I am pissed off at both(Armaan & Jassi) of them is that no matter how much they love each other they both are leading the very two people who love them from the bottom of thier heart to no where but darkness and sadness . That is stupid & sick. to think of the gravity of the situation keep your self in the place of Mallika and dont think as an Armaan fan but just as mallika and you will have that sick feeling in your stomach.

Ok so you dont love them good enough a a reason to break-up with them and feel free to have your own fun. Whats the using of leading them to nothing?They are only doing this for thier own security.

Jammy.

Very well said Jammy.I hate these two characters both Armaan and Jassi.Jassi is a stupid,hypocrite,confused and she is not honest at all as rightly pointed out by u.She even tries to hide the facts from her father.I hate Jassi and Armaan.Purab would be better off without her

Nagu thumbnail
Hi folks,

Today's episode got me feeling a little sorry for Armaan. He wants to change for the better. But why pick the same card as Purab?!!!!!

I also totally agree with Jammy. Jassi shouldhave madeit clear to Purab about her meeting with Armaan. She cannot take him for granted. If she cared even a little for Purab who loves,respects and trusts her, she wouldhave told him about it.

I feel terribly sorry for Mallika and I am glad that I am not in her shoe.

To portray love as something shallow as this is sad and not sending the right message out to the people.

Very disappointed-ly

Nagu