sangita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
jassi is hurting armaan just because she wanted him to get hurted deeply. without a pain you never actually realise how deep is your love.jassi is doign so because she was painfully hurted by the indifferent behaviour of armaan.now she want to shake him up from the core of his heart.she is doing best to have a flood in her love . tears of love come out when your heart is really melting in love.whenever jassi cries tears of love comeout from her eyes for her only love armaan. and  people do misunderstant it as she want love from purab now. nothing is so painful when you cannot well express your love and others misinterprete it.now it is your tern armaan,just donot let herv go.do not withhold your deep emotiones.let the love for jassi always hidden in your heart come outand be quiet before your true feelings.accept it because without it you can never be true you.make it a true lovestory that starts and end with your jassi only,armaan.may love always surrounds you both and tie you in marriage.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jammy thumbnail

Ohh so you simply mean that she is using Purab to hurt Armaan. ๐Ÿ˜•

Then I am sure that this manupilating couple is best suited for each other!!๐Ÿคข

God Its a shame that small children want to learn something from Jassi, I hope they dont learn her type of manupilation!!

Jammy.

nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

guyss do you think armaan needs someone to hurt him ๐Ÿ˜•

well only one thing he does the best is hurting others feelings and himself(he bangs whatever he gets usually)

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Good point Sangeeta.

Jammy,have the Indian serials and their characters become a learning centres for kids?Since when? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't know we have progressed so much๐Ÿ˜‰.

Cheers๐Ÿ˜›.

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
u have a point there nishi....armaan is self sufficient when it comes to hurting himself๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

minnie๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....but these kids do emulate tv characters........
jammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Good point Sangeeta.

Jammy,have the Indian serials and their characters become a learning centres for kids?Since when? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I didn't know we have progressed so much๐Ÿ˜‰.

Cheers๐Ÿ˜›.

Ohh minnie you would be suprised at how much these kids follow jassi. As matter of fact once it was shown as promo where, they asked question as to why they want to be like Jassi!!

So no doubt if not much but atleast it does in a way influences the mind of small children.

Jammy.

surnita thumbnail

Sangeta - do you write for Mills and Boon?๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree with you at any rate!

sangita thumbnail

surnita i just didnot like such a comment like yours. i do not want to say any unwanted word in this site and hope all of you will not use it for so too. we only came to know about each other by this site so why have any foul talk, let's be friendly all of us here. regarding jassi...., i just can not forget  how i liked it's earliar or starting episodes when things were not so comlicated anyway. actually i am not comfortable with more than one true love. i think our first true love always remain as the last real love within our heart, so why not to take a serious step to help your loved one in coming out of all the confusion and realising true love particularly when there is a sign. and i want jassi to do so.it is never a shame to get close to the one who is closest to your heart, and for jassi it is no doubt armaan. and jammy,jassi is not using purab's emotions. purab always knew that jassi loves armaan truelly and so he never clearly asked jassi about her feelings for her armaan sir because he knows what will be the honest answer then by her. so he dare to ask it. now this is not a way of wanting love from the heart of someone where she actually kept her true love suppressed. regarding indian children, i think they would love to follow the true jassi who is clear about her true emotions for her love armaan(here armaan's honest participation is also very much needed in the same way) and ready to accept it. we should not teach little children to supress or forget their honest feelings from such a early age like you want jassi to do now. what do you say?

Edited by sangita - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
sangita....Jassi is very definately using Purab.....her defence may be confusion but frankly it very weak.....if she wasnt sure abt her feelings, she shouldnt have agreed to marry purab.....

i think they would love to follow the true jassi who is clear about her true emotions for her love armaan(here armaan's honest participation is also very much needed in the same way) and ready to accept it. we should not teach little children to supress or forget their honest feelings from such a early age like you want jassi to do now.

....and thats just the thing Jassi seems to be unsure abt herself....she is sending purab the go-ahead signals and still seems to have feelings for armaan......the result is that the good guy would get hurt in the end.....what started off with the message of honesty and integrity has been reduced to something completely different.....

I think the message that is given here is follow ur heart even at the risk of injuring someone else.......
pj04 thumbnail
i don't know but few years ago...marraiges were treated with a certain sanctity and commitment . now you agree to marry on rebound even when there is no pressure from loved ones....nothing can justify jassi's consent in  marrying  purab if she had feelings for armaan.suddenly it has begun to feel as if being honest, good and commitment are liability insted of assets, no wonder there are no purabs in this world. who would want so much pain in return for genuine emotions.