Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

Nahi hai ab Jhanvi ki aakhon mein Darr

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
New tagline for today's epi. Does this mean that Jhanvi will know the truth. Or as usual will things be the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Flora--RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nahi hai ab Jhanvi ki aakhon mein Darr" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Exactly but her actions are contradictory. If she is fearless..then she can't step back.. (anyways u can't step back in chess!Cool) But she is running away instead..so it's interestingly wierd to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krrish87_sweet

Exactly but her actions are contradictory. If she is fearless..then she can't step back.. (anyways u can't step back in chess!) But she is running away instead..so it's interestingly wierd to me.

thats what Im surprised at.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
yaar seedha batao...will she fight back or run away...???

Ye cvs ko bimari ho gayi...they keep susence in each n every move...urggg... Angry

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manipadma

Ye cvs ko bimari ho gayi...they keep susence in each n every move...urggg... Angry
LOLLOL Y angry yara...that is not surprising..i always expect Cvs to make us confuse..

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

LOLLOLY angry yara...that is not surprising..i always expect Cvs to make us confuse..

Dnt know re ..actually I'm angry on this situation...
Jahnvi jr viraj ko lekar bhagti to kam se kam v n j me koi common link to hoti...bt jr viraj Cry...

Ab to stry me koi suspence hi nahi...J ek nai duniya basayengi HC k saath n after some months or yrs V will b bk in their life...wahi ghisi piti story... Ouch

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLY angry yara...that is not surprising..i always expect Cvs to make us confuse..

Dnt know re ..actually I'm angry on this situation...
Jahnvi jr viraj ko lekar bhagti to kam se kam v n j me koi common link to hoti...bt jr viraj Cry...

Ab to stry me koi suspence hi nahi...J ek nai duniya basayengi HC k saath n after some months or yrs V will b bk in their life...wahi ghisi piti story... Ouch

don't over think urself dear..have faith..

i know but do u think with Junior Viraaj's presence she would've been ever able to speak for herself?? she wouldn't yar..she would've always been scardy woman..this needed to happen..she has to become strong...

there is a common link..Jhanvi tattoo on his heart...Hume Tumse Pyaar kitna song...aur mano ya na mano..dadi is also part of this...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.