Today's preview(19th)

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Gargi is talking to Vedant that he should now help her with her Kanaka business. Vedant says he is not interested. Gargi gets wild at him. She says anyway, Kanaka is at a huge loss. If he does not join her, then she will put a seal to Kanaka business and sit peacefull. She is not affected in anyway. This makes Vedant really upset. Gargi goes away, with Vedant in frustration. Vedant then picks up Gargi's photo and is thinking about Gargi saying she will seal Kanaka. He then in a fit of anger  throws her photo frame. Pori enters and is shocked to see Vedant do this. She then tries to impress Vedant. She hold him very close , holds him by his collar and says she loves him so much. Vedant gets very wild and slaps her. He tells her that he is not in love with her. He then says he is in love with someone else. Pori is shocked. She asks who the girl is. Vedant very coolly says it is Dish. Pori gets a shock of her life.

Pori then goes to Disha's room. She claps her hands and tells Disha that her acting is superb. She is actually trying to grab the attantion of two men. Disha does not get what she is talking about. Then Pori tells her very clearly that Vedant told her that he is in love with Disha. Disha is shocked.

Disha then goes to Vedant's room. She tells him that she considers him as her best friend and confidante. She did not expect this from him. Vedant is worried what Disha has to say. Disha continues to say that Pori told her that you confessed to her that you love me. Disha tells him point blank that she considers him only as a friend. She tells him that she has lost all feelings for love. The word love has gone out of her life. But if , one day, she again starts to love somebody, it will be only her husband, DK. She says i dont know what DK feels about our relationship. But she cannot think of anyone else than him. Vedant is shocked and has tears in his eyes. But he is not facing Disha. So she cannot see his tears. Vedant then wipes his tears, tries to be cheerful and asks  her who said this to her. Disha says you told this to Pori and she told me. Vedant gives a hearty laugh and says Pori said this and you believed it. I told this to Pori for fun as she was always behind me. I wanted to avoid her, he says. Disha asks him is this true? Vedant crosses his fingers, hides his hand in his pant pocket without Disha's knowledge, then says this is true. Disha is happy. She says she believes in him a lot and never to lose friendship in her. He says yes.

Pori goes to Gargi. Gargi is with Sukanya who has come there to invite Gargi for Gautam's engagement. Sukanya sees Pori and is stunned to see such a girl. She invites and leaves.

Pori then thinks of the bad things Gargi was trying to tell about her to Disha. She then tells Gargi that she has understood what she is upto and repeats the words she had told about her to Disha. Pori also says that Vedant slapped her today. Gargi is shocked. She then realises that Disha is very easily poking holes in our relationship and is succeeding. She got the two brothers together, at the same time , she is throwing fire at us so that we start fighting. She tells Pori that its high time they unite and put to an end Disha's plans. Pori agrees.

Disha is packing to go to Pine when she gets a call from Inder. He says that Gautam 's engagement is there. Disha says she cannot come as she is leaving to Pune. Inder tells her that Gautam is not happy with this marriage and they both along with Rano have to stop this. Otherwise, Gautam's fate will also be like theirs. Disha tells him not to think of her. Just then, Rano screams. Inder hears it. Disha also hears it thro' the phone.

In Inder's place, the doctor is there examining Rano in a room. All are tensed outside. Azuba, Suhas, Inder and Inder's father. The doctor comes out. Just then, Disha and Vedant arrive there, THe doctor says that it is just a sprain and she is alright. Inder asks the doctor is everything else ok? The doctor then asks him whether he knows or not. The doctor then says that Rano is pregnant. Inder is happy and so are others. Disha is also happy. THe doctor says Rano should have a test done. She should not strain herself. Disha says they all are there to take care of her, not to worry.

Gargi is having a talk with DK. DK is ready to leave to  PUne. He is enquiring to Gargi about Disha and Vedant. Gargi tells  since both are not there, it is obvious that they both are together somewhere. Just then, they both enter. DK asks Vedant if he is ready. Disha then says DK, i cannot come with  you. DK says ok. He asks Vedant to start. Vedant says he cannot come too. Vedant says he is not joining DK in business for some personal reasons. DK is shocked. He then says just bcos she is not coming, you are also not coming. I know everything.You love each other, and that's the reason. Both are shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Oh well well atleast disha clarified it with ved that she cna only love her hubby Dk but Dk what he is saying again being insecure i guess sometimes i blame him for this behaviour but sometimes it is his own fault for not trusting disha..Oh well lets see what happens now i guess they will separate as i can't see disha coming out with her feelings and further misunderstandings..😭😭

Samy😭

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

Thnak sree forgot to say thanks so much....really apreciate your efforts..A big 👏 and a hug for u.

samy😃

maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks a lots Sree. It is really a great preview so detailed, almost like an update.

It is almost everything that was written in mid-day article has happened today. I wonder what is going to happen tomorrow if DK is going to have this misundertanding for a while or Vedant and Disha manages to clear it up.

Anyway many many heartiest thanks to you.

maja👏

ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh thanks sree thanks a millon why is Vedant copying Disha for god sakes. Dk is getting a bit too suspicious but i agree it ain't all his fault!😭
SALESHNI thumbnail
Thanks Sree for the updates
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot sree. U made my day!!👏👏👏
sukh thumbnail
thaxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot. feel bad for dish.... i hope everything gets ok😊
keshp15 thumbnail

thanks a lot for the preview

hope everything gets betteree

dont know what we in US would do without all the updates

love kp

lalgulab thumbnail

awww poor Vedant 😭  Well, atleast Disha admits that she will only love DK!! 👏 But this misunderstanding can't be good for our D's 😭 

Thanx Sree for an awesome preview!! 😃