Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Hey Guys Hug I'm Sonee. This is my first post in PV forum to post my ArYa VM.  I'm not new to VM making..but still.. I'm not so creative, but i try.Embarrassed Hope you'll enjoy watching my vm's as much as i enjoyed making them. 

Plz watch & Do comments. VM appreciation or criticism are most welcome! Would love to read them. Thank you!Big smileEmbarrassed

Yash & Aarti  . ArYa VM : Nazar se nazar mile!!

My YouTube Channel : Sonee's Creationz

Regard's
Sonee!

Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 June 2012 at 3:38pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

amni375Allbut1LuvStrk-001stranger2rosepickachuBatameezDilKinSanjSilentPromisesrechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonee's VM||Yash Aarti VM Nazar se Nazar Mile Pg.1" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Sizzlerz

pickachu

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Awesomeee!!
Loveee it!!
Make more on aarya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
res ..omg sonee ..ur too much
edited
this time i have managed to listen the vm quickly thanks to my bro not being around ...well done dear ..ur speed of making vm is increasing day by day ..lol..itni khujli hoti hai toh itchguard lagao ..lol..nice vm ..n song selected ..omg he went shirtless ..u know i m not fond of such scenes ..lol..never mind ..still enjoyed it ..Smile

Edited by stranger2rose - 03 March 2012 at 12:13am

--SONEE--

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Wow, wow, wow! That was absolutely brilliant! Perfect coordination between the song and the scenes you chose, and the editing is flawless! Especially loved how you used both the promos and actual scenes together! Fantastic job ClapThumbs Up

--SONEE--

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Superb..good song selection...

--SONEE--

LuvStrk-001

IF-Dazzler

LuvStrk-001

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Super VM!!!Smile

--SONEE--

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

res ..omg sonee ..ur too much
edited
this time i have managed to listen the vm quickly thanks to my bro not being around ...well done dear ..ur speed of making vm is increasing day by day ..lol..itni khujli hoti hai toh itchguard lagao ..lol..nice vm ..n song selected ..omg he went shirtless ..u know i m not fond of such scenes ..lol..never mind ..still enjoyed it ..Smile

LOL yes i'm too much...u know naa? mera kuch nahin ho sakta..smiles, smileys, emoticonsLOL

WOW !!..and ur courage is increasing day by dayLOL... YES! Speed is gud wen it's a short one..it tk almost an hour...and half & hour for renderingEmbarrassed..so very quick vm...shirtless?  oops..i knwLOL... but i managed to edit d scene very well...LOL but honestly main reason for this vm is KS...u knw naa my likesWink..i like her since ZKR...so wen i sw her in diff. avatar...i thought, chalo ek try toh dete hai. 

yes yes i knw not a fond of such scenes...ur a fond of  those..ahen ahen scenes..LOL but still glad u enjoyed it.Wink Thank you SO much for ur sweet words Rosie... it means a lot.Hug

Edited by --SONEE-- - 03 March 2012 at 1:08am

stranger2rose

BatameezDil

IF-Sizzlerz

BatameezDil

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
loved it
its such a beautiful VM...
i was making a VM on same song ...but im too lazy to finish itLOL

--SONEE--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.