Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Monday's episode begins with a guy jogging in the park and then shocked at seeing someone with a knife trying to kill him and he screams and run. At the same park, Salil Ankola is doing some exercise and he asks this guy the reason behind his petrified look. Salil Ankola tells him that he is a CID officer and he searches the park for the guy with the knife. He can't find anyone. Next day the entire CID team lead by Ajatshatru comes with 3 camcorders. Everyone takes their position with one camcorder and hides behind bushes. This guy is asked to go for joggingat the same place and Ajatshatru sits in the CID jeep monitoring everything. After a while the guy screams and runs towards them but they can't see or find anyone in the park.

They take the recorded tapes to CID doctor. He examines and finds that while jogging the guy hears a bell around the same every day and then he goes into trance and sees the guy with a knife in trance. So he needs to be hypnotised. A hypnotist comes and the guy is hypnotised by ringing a bell then this guy goes into a trance and a house in front of a tower then sees a couple named Akhil & some name( i forgot) being asked by a bearded guy to keep all their jewellery and money on the table and then he kills the couple. The occurance is shown in negatives. So nothing is clear to us but the CID team writes all the name and draw pictures according to the guy's description. Then he is brought back from hypnotised state and Ajatshatru asks him who Akhil is and this guy says Akhil and his wife are his friends and are killed in an accident. Ajatshatru says that his friends are not killed in car accident but someone killed them with a knife. the hynotist says that most probably when they were killed thi guy was hypnotised by hearing a bell or something and whenever he hears the same sound in the park he goes into trance and sees the guy with knife.

Today we will see rest of the show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Murder in trance- part 1" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Since nobody seemed interested in latest updates, I didn't write the second part Smile

Alka

Alka

Posted: 22 April 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Please write the second part. I would love to know what happened.

Thanks

ketu

ketu

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged
SORRY BLUEPINK! BUT DON'T MIND I AM THERE!Big smile I LIKE TO READ SUCH INTERESTING STORIES . SO PLS WRITE SECOND PART , I AM WAITING FOR YOU, PLS TELL ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!LOL

poison ivy

Goldie

poison ivy

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:04am | IP Logged

omg... sorry bout not replying......... but i did read ur post n thanks!!

pls post the second part!!

rafihello

rafihello

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
thank you

desigabru

desigabru

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
i loved the update and the episode sounds interesting! can we have the video for this please if possible.thank you friends.

sahana19

sahana19

Posted: 10 May 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
thnxxxxxxxxxx a lot
plzzz post the 2nd part with VEDEO if possible

Post Reply New Post

Go to top