Page 2 Page 2

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Nigaar Khan to play vamp

IANS | Mar 2, 2012, 12.47PM IST
Nigaar Khan
After sharing screen space with her sister Gauhar Khan in " The Khan Sisters", actress Nigaar Z. Khan is set to enter fiction show " Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein" in a negative role.

Nigaar's glamorous character will be called Rangoli. She is shown as one who has travelled the world, has a superiority complex, is rude and picks on people and their ways.

"I simply love my character Rangoli in the show. It's very interesting as my character will bring great conflict in the show," Nigaar said in a press statement.

The actress, who has earlier featured in "Mitwa - Phool Kamal Ke", will play the wife of Brij Bhushan, who falls in love with the protagonist Pooja.

"I will enter just when Pooja and Brij confess their love for each other. I am very jubilant about 'Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein'," she added.

The show narrates the story of an ambitious small town girl Pooja, and how she gets embroiled in the dirty game of politics.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21I_luv_pretzelJia1bumtrinket-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Nigar Khan To Play Vamp" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Great...at least some press coverage...and a bit of a sneak peep

Should have known better...indian soaps work better with powerful villains n vamps..and hopefully nigaar will bring up the trp as well

Edited by Rons - 02 March 2012 at 1:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17sparky21durum.....Lata.....bumtrinketDhin-Chak

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rons

Great...at least some press coverage...and a bit of a sneak peep

Should have known better...indian soaps work better with powerful villains n vamps..and hopefully nigaar will bring up the trp as well

I hope Wink

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
oye its not only vamp but good story line and proper promotion that play an imp role in trp generation.skbm has every thing perfect like good actors interesting story line different direction what not the thing missing is no promo no promotion this is very dangerous for the future of this fab show bc if their any differences btw PH nd channel then we shall have to be mentally prepared for the abrupt ,incomplete ending of this show god bless skbm.Unhappy

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 02 March 2012 at 2:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durumbumtrinket

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
OMG I can't wait! The character sounds amazing! She's going to do her best to eat Pooja up alive and the show is going to catch on fire! Party

I think Krish will be a "suitable boy" type of relationship but somehow Brij and Pooja untangle their lives to come together because they can't stay apart and thats when Pooja gets shot. Probably by Rangoli's family or her. This is why she was saying she'll leave town to her shooters. 

Every week a different turn! LOL I love it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17durumI_luv_pretzel

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I am sorry but peolple r jusst sooo negative...and its da. Same ppll all da ttime...offrse ur free to givve ur opinion..buty whens its constant...kuch garbar hain...ur actually a hater of skbm and jealous...which alwys metion stuff about skbm going off air..briija age diff..height problems... and stuuff like tht..its just..urgghhh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21

durum

durum

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bumtrinket

OMG I can't wait! The character sounds amazing! She's going to do her best to eat Pooja up alive and the show is going to catch on fire! Party

I think Krish will be a "suitable boy" type of relationship but somehow Brij and Pooja untangle their lives to come together because they can't stay apart and thats when Pooja gets shot. Probably by Rangoli's family or her. This is why she was saying she'll leave town to her shooters. 

Every week a different turn! LOL I love it!

Keep in mind we may have to wait another 4-5 months for them to close the loop to the first episode.  In between Pooja becomes Bhopal's mashoor gayika.  I still think there may be an Othello angle - it will be BBP's loss of trust in pooja that may lead to a (hopefully only nearly fatal) misunderstanding. 

durum

durum

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

oye its not only vamp but good story line and proper promotion that play an imp role in trp generation.skbm has every thing perfect like good actors interesting story line different direction what not the thing missing is no promo no promotion this is very dangerous for the future of this fab show bc if their any differences btw PH nd channel then we shall have to be mentally prepared for the abrupt ,incomplete ending of this show god bless skbm.

I agree - the show is excellent but unless they have good timings and slightly more frequent repeat telecasts including "recap" style runs, the show TRPs will be on very shaky ground.  There is no promotion even within the channel.  Also the show it self is now running closer to 13-14 minutes rather than the 17 minutes when it first started - though this might be a small hiccup as directors have changed...We might see more press releases and such like (hopefully).  The story is atypical on a brand new channel...the predictability of a saas-bahu drama or chocobox teeny bopper romance is also missing.  In the long run that could prove confusing for viewers...

But they are introducing a veritable army of evil characters hell bent on tearing Brija apart!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tayabafarooqui

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.