POST All related stuff to HS :l HERE - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Ahsan was unprepared but he was still talking along with Momina.. everyone else was sleepy..πŸ˜†

Atiqa Odho.. yeaahhh she is so good..
i don't know where to go to ask this question, so decided to come here... does anyone know if mahira & fawad are doing any new show together ? ...I'm head over heels in love with them and so is my appi... Humsafar is the first paki show that we watched, thanks to the amazing chemistry of mahira-fawad, the wonderful direction & a beautiful simple script... I have no idea about any upcoming paki shows as i'm not from pakistan & i have no clue about any of their networking sites...it will be really appreciated if someone shares new info about fawad & mahira's new show together... also if anyone can pass my desire to see these two together in a new show to some of the well-known production houses, then it will be highly appreciated :)

thanks
Rehana

@rehana...fawad-mahira fans would love to see them together again,,but as for now they r working on different projects..
pray we get a show of them together soon😳
Originally posted by ItsTooLate

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdm-LGJu60o[/YOUTUBE]

A small mix by QRATScreationsX on Ashar and Khirad,
Please watch and comment.
Worked Really Hard on it. πŸ˜Š

awww this is lovely!

great job, I really like it. 
Originally posted by Usman.

^ i liked ateeqa the best in last episode.. she was fantastic.. Fawad was also excellent..Mahira did not have much to do in the last epi.. Hina Bawat was also top notch..

i feel the same πŸ˜ƒ
^
Thanks for the lovely article,Waniya.I'm madly in love with HS and I've to admit that Ateeqa did PRETTY well in the last episode,Fawad was outstanding but I agree to most of the members here Mahira had nothing much to do in the last episode,I quite liked the little girl in the end:)
Edited by Sohni_kuri - 12 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
5 Reasons that make Humsafar Best Pakistani Drama Serial

Five Reasons of Humsafar's Success

Seeing the recent success and getting so many viewers attracted while it is on, the question does arise what makes it enjoy such a success. Not only has the drama received many views on YouTube, but it is also being repeat telecasted from the first episode due to such high demand. Here are the five reasons which make it so popular:

1. A strong woman standing for her own defence

Firstly, it is great to see a woman standing on her own in defence of her honor, dignity and self-respect. Domestic issues such as a mother-in-law being extremely jealous of her daughter-in-law are relatively common, the only difference lie in their intensity. The drama shows the extreme side of this aspect that many women can connect to. It is about an issue of being accepted for who and how you are in your own right than what others want you to be. The relationships between Farida and Khirad in the drama are like this.

2. Seeing favorite characters from the novel on screen

Secondly, people are interested to see their favorite characters come to life on screen. All the cast-members have done a remarkable job in holding up the fans' expectations in terms how each character should appear like. The script has been written brilliantly by Zakir Ahmed who is the screenplay writer for this drama. Though the drama Humsafar is different than the actual novel by Farhat Ishtiyaq, but then again it has to be shown on television and hence has to fit the format.

3. Complex relationships between the characters

Thirdly, the relationship that has been shown between Khirad and Ashar and between these two for their daughter Hareem is immensely deep. Their relationship gets complicated due to untoward circumstances in their lives. But this is not the only angle that the story holds. The other characters like that of Sarah and Khizar tell us what negative love or lust can do not only to a person carrying such dark emotions, but also to others whose lives could get ruined coming under their wave.

4. Unacceptability and preconceived notions amidst the characters for each other

Another angle to the story is of unacceptability for each other due to certain preconceived notions which are hard to shed away for someone who is unwilling to be open-minded. This holds true especially for Farida who never accepted her daughter-in-law since the beginning because she was totally against her being married to Ashar. Same goes for Sarah who is not willing to let go of her love for Ashar whom she likes since her own childhood and always thought about marrying him. Due to Farida's and Sarah's image of Khirad being an ignorant, ill-mannered, poor girl from a low background is what stand between them and her to cover the distance of getting to understand her anew. Despite the fact that Khirad is the daughter of Ashar's father's sister, which makes her the first-cousin of Ashar. Between the class differences are strongly depicted.

5. A brilliant direction and acting

Lastly, the drama has gotten more people attracted due to brilliant direction and dedicated acting efforts from everyone. Most people who have not read the novel are now into it and those who have already read it and re-reading it. Not only the novel is getting more popular than it already was, but the drama itself is getting much positive reviews from the critics too. Television viewers are happy to see the quality drama and it has swept a wave across the nation of entertainment aficionados.

Omggg these videos are so so good :) Amazing vms :)
Ae these all songs form Pakistani albums? As in i havnt heard these songs before and they are just beautiful :)
Who is Missing HUMSAFAR!! 

a post dedicated to humsafar! click here to continue reading...