Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Nausheen Ali Sardar in 'Kkusum'? (Page 2)

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Sometimes LEAPS are a Bad Idea!! Well she said she doesnt want to play a mother's role at the age of 25!! But yes...She's acting waaaay too much now!! Nausheen..U RUINED IT!!AngryAngryCry

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
yeah  she had attitude problem....but it's all Ekta's fault...i mean if she doesn't wanna play mother's role ...don't offer her the role...i really like Nausheen a lot...but after reading this article i am very upset with her....Becuse of her Ekta will kick out Mansi and Kumud....how mean.....i hate Ekta (b****)kapoor...
amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Yes that is mean of Nausheen to behave in an unprofessional manner just to kick out Kumud (Aashka) just because she does not want to play mother to a 25 year old. I had high regard for Nausheen but after this I think Manasi was a better person.

Maybe ekta should not bring back Nausheen if she is going to kick out Kuumd. There is nothing else in the show left.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannisha

Hi guys,

What is Nausheen's problem?.   Why can't she work with Aashka Goraidia?.   God she needs to be a bit more professional and a little less self-centred.   Actresses are paid to act different roles so why does it matter if it's a mothers role?.

yea so truuuuuuuuuuu

u noe tassu is younger than trishul.............lolz and naryani dont got no probz.......................

nausheen is waaaaaaaaaay tooooo arrogant

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
NO WHAT THE HECK  they cant kick Kumud out ,Ekta you are making a big ,humunguous,giant sized mistake ,do you guys know what will happen to that TRP ratings of this show it will be the last one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kumud is the star of the show!!!Nausheen please who cares if youre playing a mom's role!!!for goodness sake!gosh I have been so angry all day and now this thing is making me loose my nerves,(they are going to burst!)Just play the d*** role!Angry
Ek Anjana Groupbie
Ek Anjana
Ek Anjana

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

WAT I THINK IS THAT...

MANSHI JOSHI IS DOIN GOOD JOB AND SHEZ FITTT FOR A MOTHER ROLE..

reepz IF-Dazzler
reepz
reepz

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
hey ugys they wnt bump kumud off dnt worry i kno it dus say dat bt dey wnt if nausheen dus come bak they wnt show scnees between nausheen and kumud yeri  think nausheen shud stop messin bout n 4gt shes palyin a mother coz its not even real life man n kumud like 6 years younger coz kumudz onli 19 n shes like 25 so it dnt matter dey aint da sme age kumud stil a teenager nausheen an adult bt yerr. i blame star plus coz der nt lettin nausheen bak in kkusum dey think milliee wil go dwn da drain dats da main reason

Go to top