Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys..

Everything is Set in ArMi's Life..its looking..But Its not for forever..

Till now there was No twist in the Story.. No Problems.. But this is not for future also..

No New Promo ..That what is going to happen..What Do u think What will happen Now?

Let's Predict..Wink

Do Comments...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats Next ???" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
neemu may b the second wala!

teddybear66

Goldie

teddybear66

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
even though im super confused abut the future track... Still im choosin the 1st option... Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

neemu may b the second wala!
Yah quite Possible..But i m confused this time..ConfusedConfused

Ashwin.kk

Ashwin.kk

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Totally confused

Nupsdips

Nupsdips

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Poorva in new avatar?Isn't she already a villan? Tongue

yours4ever

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Hey!
I'm a silent member of this forum, I have been watching the show from GO & the chemistry between ArMi was so cute & just amazing <3

But I really have been disheartened with the last couple of episodes.
Firstly, Lakshmi just seemed so overwhelmed by the idea that her Ajay was Arjun that she forgave him and secondly, the possible outcomes for the upcoming tracks :/

In the episode today, it just shows that Lakshmi sees Arjun in a whole new light now she knows his truth? It seems as though she wants to be careful as he is THE Arjun Aghnihotri? So does that mean ArMi relationship will change? I mean obviously her behaviour will change and her happiness isn't just that her dream came true it's more that Ajay is more that she expected?

Coming to the new track? I don't have a clue what the PH will come up with that is new and original? I mean most stories are tried and tested and that is why I would rather have seen Lakshmi react differently to finding out Arjun's truth that this quick engagement.

My bets are that Lakshmi will find out that AA's Dad is not happy and we will have some scenes between Lakshmi & Rajvardhan & Lakshmi will probably be bribed & she may make Arjun hate her and bring Purva & Arjun closer.. all this drama seems possible :( Plus loads of filler parts wiv Saraswati&Vishal

I hope my prediction is completely off but can't help but think like that :/

neeme

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
hoping for the best..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.