India-Forums

Ayushmaan
Ayushmaan

I hate both aayush an Kaviya (Page 2)

ejaz4eva IF-Rockerz
ejaz4eva
ejaz4eva

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Agree with all. kavya is selfish jerk. I hope she gets divorced. I hate Kavya for thinking of herself. I pity Kavya, no one else would marry that dumbo. O she makes me mad.

ayush_ki_pari Senior Member
ayush_ki_pari
ayush_ki_pari

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I know guys, I totally think that Kaviya should be killed by mayank, he in a way is a good guy in my opinion if he can do that, otherwise he plays a bad role i know. But I think eventually Ayush will come to realize that Soniya will never be able to get over him and that she only loves him, poor aryan, he trys so hard but i cant blame Soniya, your first love is almost inpossible to forget, especially if it was never obtained.

I hope Aryan is the force that brings Ayush and Soniya together. I  dont know why Kaviya is all of a sudden thinking of herself and what the hell is she thinking that ayush is happy, she can obviously see the udhas look on his face everytime soniya graces his presence. If i was the writer i would actually have made Soniya prego with ayushs child, the whole fainting thing that happened when she saw Kaviya for the first time married should have resulted in her being pregnant, then Ayush would have felt bad enough to TELL soniya is is marrying her and not let anyone persuad him.

I dont know guys this show is starting to become retarded, ever since they broke up soniya and ayush, even when he was with Tani,. I waited so long for them to be together.Angry

Edited by ayush_ki_pari - 24 April 2005 at 12:07pm

Go to top